- 07-13-2007, 07:43 PM
- 07-13-2007, 08:11 PM
- 07-13-2007, 09:06 PM
07-13-2007, 09:21 PM
I dont think that HCG will do that.
could be PGCL
07-13-2007, 09:22 PM
07-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Believe me you dont wanna use it.
Its similar to pgf2a and will give you the ****s immediately after taking.
07-13-2007, 10:53 PM
07-13-2007, 11:49 PM
HCG acts as a super gonadatropin in the female reproductive system to maintain hormone levels necessary for a pregnancy.
the only theory i could throw out there as to how this hormone surge could aid in fat loss is an obvious rise in metabolism. however id also hypothesize that this kind of endogenous hormone manipulation wouldnt be very conducive to having children in the future.
the ovaries tend to burn out quickly enough as it is...i wouldnt push it.
try human growth hormone or igf-1 lr3. Igf-1 has a potent fat burning and muscle toning effect, and HGH will deliever site specific fat loss at the injection spot
07-14-2007, 12:45 AM
07-14-2007, 02:59 AM
really? i cant get my hands on a 100iu kit for around $200. at 2iu a day youve got a nice 50days. More if you follow and EOD or 5 on 2 off method. anyway.
you can find igf-1 lr3 for $100-120 no problem. 10-20mcgs every 3 days INTRAMUSCULAR should do it for you. id really suggest not doing it sub q....you dont want that stuff given easy access to the intestines.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:02 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2003, 10:55 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2003, 05:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:37 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:54 PM