Hcg

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Yes I am a women but there are women who claim it helps them loose fat. Anyone know anything about this?

thanks

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dont think that HCG will do that.

could be PGCL

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Believe me you dont wanna use it.

Its similar to pgf2a and will give you the ****s immediately after taking.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Believe me you dont wanna use it.

Its similar to pgf2a and will give you the ****s immediately after taking.
okay that does NOT sound like something i am interested in, but thanks :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG acts as a super gonadatropin in the female reproductive system to maintain hormone levels necessary for a pregnancy.

the only theory i could throw out there as to how this hormone surge could aid in fat loss is an obvious rise in metabolism. however id also hypothesize that this kind of endogenous hormone manipulation wouldnt be very conducive to having children in the future.

the ovaries tend to burn out quickly enough as it is...i wouldnt push it.

try human growth hormone or igf-1 lr3. Igf-1 has a potent fat burning and muscle toning effect, and HGH will deliever site specific fat loss at the injection spot

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
HCG acts as a super gonadatropin in the female reproductive system to maintain hormone levels necessary for a pregnancy.

the only theory i could throw out there as to how this hormone surge could aid in fat loss is an obvious rise in metabolism. however id also hypothesize that this kind of endogenous hormone manipulation wouldnt be very conducive to having children in the future.

the ovaries tend to burn out quickly enough as it is...i wouldnt push it.

try human growth hormone or igf-1 lr3. Igf-1 has a potent fat burning and muscle toning effect, and HGH will deliever site specific fat loss at the injection spot

Hey thanks for the info but HGH is TOOOOO expensive and I am done with kids. I have a walking 4 year old birth control pill :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really? i cant get my hands on a 100iu kit for around $200. at 2iu a day youve got a nice 50days. More if you follow and EOD or 5 on 2 off method. anyway.

you can find igf-1 lr3 for $100-120 no problem. 10-20mcgs every 3 days INTRAMUSCULAR should do it for you. id really suggest not doing it sub q....you dont want that stuff given easy access to the intestines.