Pulse...not really...okay pry not at all

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright so I like the idea of pulsing not because of delaying HPTA shutdown, but rather because to me it seems safer on the liver.

So, I am going to start a new oral cycle in about a week using Epidrol. My question is in the timing of my doses. I lift on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday. My plan is to dost ONLY pre and post workout ONLY on workout days for 4 weeks.

So this sorta sounds like a pulse right? Well, heres the catch. I am going to be using Primordial Performance's Dermacrine (transdermal) everyday while on cycle.

I basically understand that I will get shutdown doing this however I believe it will be easier on the liver by dosing it only 4x/week pre and post workout. Others agree? Or should I just run the Epidrol straight through?

Oh, and this will be a bulk. :food:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what either one of those are. Nothing wrong with running a 4x week pulse with something thru out. It should still cut down on the toxicity. With the 4x a week u will not have to dose as high as 3x day.

Epidrol is like Epistane right? U should be ok doing this.

Good luck with whatever u chose.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, epidrol is the same compound as epi/havoc.

PP Dermacrine is a transdermal that includes DHEA, Pregnenolone, 7,8 benzoflavone, Chrysin, and Resveratrol. Its designed to increase test, reduce cortisol, and improve libido.

From the logs I have read it sounds like a very promising product.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yep, epidrol is the same compound as epi/havoc.

PP Dermacrine is a transdermal that includes DHEA, Pregnenolone, 7,8 benzoflavone, Chrysin, and Resveratrol. Its designed to increase test, reduce cortisol, and improve libido.

From the logs I have read it sounds like a very promising product.
That does sound like a great stack. If u ran that thru out and pulsed the Epi I don't even think u would have an issue with shutdown. I base that compared to me cause I pulsed SD/Ergo and had no issues. I had a nice increase of libido thru out.