Halo vs. Epi

twswift

twswift

Awards
Any opinions on which you would choose to add 10lbs lean/dry mass with a clean/solid diet + PCT?

Emphasis on lean/dry gains!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have ran both Halodrol and Hemadrol. I will be running Epi soon. Based on my results of Halodrol and seeing others with Epi, I would go with Epi.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The one nice thing about Epi is the easy recovery in PCT. I have seen people run 40mg at higher dosages and recover in no time in PCT with an anti-cort (x-lean is available now), ai, and toremifene. I had a similar experience but everyone is different.

People have also been having a lot of success pulsing Epi. Take it 3-4 times per week at like 20-30mg and not needing a PCT. That way you can run two pulse cycles of it and gain more weight over a larger amount of time without getting shutdown.

twswift

twswift

Awards
What's the average gains on Epi considering a solid diet and plenty of sleep and recovery? Should I expect to loose any of what I gain after a pulse-cycle?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
"average gains" are kind of a funny thing in bodybuilding b/c people really shouldn't base their gains off of what others are doing.

The hormone seems to do its job though, and that's all that matters.