All You Need To Know About Fina!

Blindfaith

Awards
Here is an article that i found on another site...thought you guys might like it!

<SPAN id=postcolor>As you can tell by reading the boards every day, Fina is obviously one of the most popular "supplements" in the bodybuilding community today, and for all the right reasons.

I am writing this post due to the obscene amount of private messages I have recieved recently and the even larger number of posts on the subject of Fina. I am sure many of you have read Huck's AWESOME thread entitled "The Power Of Trenbolone." That thread was very scientific to say the least, so I am taking it upon myself to write out a condensed version of that thread in lamens terms. I will attempt to cover every aspect that has been talked about recently...if I miss something than people like Huck, Fonz, Zyg, and (even though I despise him greatly) TxShortPenis to chime in, along with anyone else who has questions or other various points. Here goes....

Fina is considered by many, including myself obviously, to be
The Gear of the Gods. Those who have not had the pleasure of experiencing the joy that is fina seem to be in the minority these days. Fina is cheap, safe, and extremely effective.

What is it?

Fina (whos scientific name is Trenbolone ) is a derivative of the chemical nandrolone. Tren does not convert to estrogen, so supplementing with anastrozole, lestrozole, or any of those popular compounds will do no good combatting the gyno that may be caused by using Tren, but we will get to that later.

To quote Huck, " [Tren] is the strongest androgen receptor binder on the planet. " This in itself is amazing considering it is a derivative of a compound that is far less androgenic. If you read Huck's post (now in the Best of Elite Fitness forum) you will see a scientific study that shows how Tren is three times as anabolic as testosterone, while being doubly as anabolic.

Tren is commonly used in cattle. Farmers inject Tren into their cows in the months leading up to their slaughter to rapidly increase lean weight gain, which makes for some yummy steaks.

Where can I get it?

Capitalizing on the fina frenzy, sources began producing their own home-made trenbolone and put them on the market. Ttokkyo was the first actual company to produce trenbolone for human use. Needless to say, the prices were and still can be outrageous.

What are we to do then? Well make your own you lazy bastard! Fina pellets can be purchased legally from any vet store. Look for either their Finaplix-H or Component T-H, which IS fina, just more of it. These are usually priced at around $50 and $75, respectively.

Unless you have the brain capacity of llama (Mustang_18  ) you will immediately realize that using an implant gun to shoot these fina pellets into your body is a painful and unneccesary experience. There are in fact a few safer and less excrutiating method to experience the power that is fina:

Orally: It seems that some have attempted to place the fina pellets under their toungue until dissolved. Aside from being about as tasty as TxShortpenis' loose anus, this method will yield minimal results, if any at all.

DMSO Method: Basically, this consists of crushing up the pellets and adding them to a topical delivery system. You then rub the composite onto your body in various places (behind the knees, for example). This will yield better results than the previous method, however the results may not be spectacular, and you will smell like trenbolone 24/7, which will not make you that popular with the ladies.  

Injections: In my opinion, and the opinion of many others, this is the ONLY way to use fina. I know you are probably asking, "Hey Almighty you ignorant piece of ****! How the **** would you go about injecting something in pellet form?" Listen here, shitheads, you can purchase a kit to make the transformation from pellet form to liquid form.

The main concern when this method is brought up is,
"Hey, Almighty. Im no chemist you insensitive prick. What am I to do?" First of all, you got a real bad attitude son. Second, I am the farthest thing from a chemist. Making fina is easier than baking a cake, and no I am not joking. All kits come with step-by-step instructions on how to convert your fina. The entire process can take anywhere between 2 hours to 12 hours. The majority of this time is waiting for the pellets to dissolve in the oil that is supplied via the kit that you purchase. If you want to look at a great site that has pictures of this process, simply go to
target=_blank>http://www.elitefitness.com/members/finaplix/
The kits give out a 75mg/ml concentration of the golden goodness. Of course, you can alter this by changing the amount of solution you use, but 75mg is typically the standard dose.

One more small thing...for best results, due to its short half-life, fina must be injected at least every other day (EOD). For OPTIMAL results, every day (ED) injections are encouraged. This is what intimidates many of those who are interested in using fina. Take it from me and the countless numbers of those who have used fina...the ED/EOD injections are not a problem at all. You get used to them in a short amount of time, and do not want to stop doing them once you see the phenominal results. I know that your asses are probably getting sore thinking about all of those injections, but fear not. Fina is great for site injections. I inject into my bis, tris, delts, and pecs with no fuss, no muss.

How should I use Fina?

As I stated above, the standard dose of fina is usually 75mg. While in 95% of people this dose results in little sides and great results, many people opt for 37.5mg (1/2 ml) every day.

Fina kicks in very rapidly (many notice results within the first week) so the standard 10 week cycle is not necessary. Fina is a great addition to a 10-12 week cycle consisting of test, eq, primo, etc. I advise adding fina at the end of the cycle, the last 5-6 weeks perhaps. Be sure to extend the fina past the rest of the cycle if you are using compounds that take longer to clear your system (e.g. sustanon/omnadren, eq, deca). This way, you can start your post-cycle therapy directly following your last dose of fina.

If all else fails, a 6 week fina cycle never lets anyone down. Combine fina with other fast acting compounds such as test prop or winny and you have yourself one helluva cycle with a minimum cost. Using myself as an example, in 6 weeks of using fina @ 75mg/ed and winny @ 50mg/ed I gained 22 pounds and lost 2% bodyfat. Not bad for 6 weeks, huh?

Should I use Fina to Bulk or Cut?

Due to the fact that God himself was on fina when he created the world in 7 days, fina is great for either. Fina is extremely anti-catabolic which makes it the drug of choice for cutting. People report an actual increase in weight while their bodyfat drops. Fina is renound for its ability to transform your physique.

For bulking, well just add some test, dbol, or any of your other favorite bulking supplements and watch the weight and strength pile on while experiencing little or no increase in bodyfat.

Is Fina Dangerous?

In my opinion, the horror stories you hear about fina are extremely overdone. Fonz ran fina for more than 20 weeks....20 fucking weeks and reported no problems whatsoever. All you have to do is to do your homework, take the necessary precautions for the liver and kidneys (ALA and 2 gallons of water every day, respectively) and chances are you will be good to go, as long as the dose is reasonable.

By the way, the sides of fina are pretty much the same as all other steroids, such as acne, hair loss, etc. Fina does seem to cause an increase in aggression in some people. Of course, as long as you have at least a minimal amount of will power, this aggression can be contained and expelled only in the gym during a greuling workout.

Now, what about gyno? Ask anyone around and you will see that, although it can happen, gyno from fina is quite rare. Arimidex, etc will not prevent gyno from fina, so if you are truely paranoid, simply supplement with 50mg of winny EOD.

If you are like me, you may get a slight case of gyno after the cycle has ended. Many seem to think that this may be prolactin induced. This gyno can, 99% of the time, be easily cured by supplementing with 1 gram of vitex (chaste berry) every day until the symptoms dissapear. In my case, it took only a few weeks.

Is fina adequate for someone doing their first cycle? Yes and no. I feel that if you have done your homework, fina will work quite well with a lack of sides as long as you are smart and keep an eye on what you are doing. Keep in mind, however, that fina is very strong and, like all other steroids, may not be for everyone. I know that the frequency of injections can deter many from using fina in their first cycle. If you can go along with it, however, I assure you that the results will be like nothing you have ever experienced before. <!--Signature-->

--------------

</SPAN>

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Good overview and collection of info!

Blindfaith

Awards
Fina IMO gives just the greatest gains that anyone could as for...its cheap, works awesome, and it doesnt bloat you the **** up!

I just love this ****. And I am happy to say that i cant wait till i start my next run with it!

cheers

wardog

Awards
  • Established
. I advise adding fina at the end of the cycle, the last 5-6 weeks perhaps. Be sure to extend the fina past the rest of the cycle if you are using compounds that take longer to clear your system (e.g. sustanon/omnadren, eq, deca). This way, you can start your post-cycle therapy directly following your last dose of fina.

--------------[/size]
</SPAN>
This is the only statement I disagree with, I feel you should run your test PAST your fina. Just my opinion however.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: All You Need To Know About Fina!

Originally posted by wardog

This is the only statement I disagree with, I feel you should run your test PAST your fina. Just my opinion however.
why shud this be done? any particular reason bro , cos i dontsee any reason for this ...

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Because fina shuts you down hard especially sexualy, I belive running your test longer gives you a bit more fina "cleanout" time and makes it easier during recovery. I am testing my theroy right now and well let you know.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it entirely depends on the type of test you are running. If its somthing with a longer ester then you should keep running your fina in my opinion becuase your htp is still going to be gettin shut down due to the test so you might as well go all out. If your running a shorter ester, prop maybe that has a half life of like 3 days (all numbers off the top of my head) then I'd prob just end them at the same time. Never done either so keep us posted how how it works in the real world wardog. Need less to say the most important issue is post cycle recovery....

Manteca

Awards
I'm not sure I buy into the whole theory wardog, it seems to me that once your body has shut down making test only having subphysiological levels of test will allow you to begin recovery.

SHOT

Awards
You should def run test a few weeks after fina...its not going to help with natty test level recovery but its going to help with crashing...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
im about to do a fina/4 ad cycle transdermally.  I have about a week or 2 worth of T1pro left.  I was thinking about just using that to kick off my cycle..the fina/4 ad will be a 30 day cycle...

but after reading this, you think I should use the T1pro after the 30 day fina run?

thanks.

h19

Last edited:

nitro-sting

Awards
I will Never DO A CYCLE AGAIN W/ out fina cutting or bulking & for site enhansing iam sure everyone would like to addsize & a HELLOFVA PUMP when u train!!

BigAl

Awards
i was sitting here reading thru everything and then visiting some sites for info...i went thru the articles on gotfina.com and read up on the dmso method...now they use a straight dmso gel for transdermal application....here's a question or two....would our homebrew t-gel work as well? the dmso gel i found was 90%pure dmso...now a fella would have to get on the calculator to figure out a more accurate dosing/measurement than "2 or 3" pills...also, on the injection tutorial it goes thru and shows you the binders settling and then can be seperated out...i'm not a chemist, and i don't know what their magical chemical is in the kit, but is there something a guy can do to crush up the tabs and then get them to seperate from the binders...is this entirely necessary? also, i may have missed it, but does anyone have a location where i can find the injectable kit? if you 'd rather not post then pm me...
thanks for your ear, al

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would our homebrew t-gel work as well? the dmso gel i found was 90%pure dmso

Hell NO Al! Dsmo method(where you put one tablespoon on and then put your tablets that have been ground up together with it and rub it in) is between 40 and 50 percent absorption. DO NOT BELIEVE THE PROPOGANDA HERE. THe truth is regular transdermals(without dsmo) are no better then 20-25 percent and thats the BEST formula's. This has been supported by par deus in the EARLY days and patrick arnold says (10-20 percent) he is a little conservative but i still believe he is not that far off. DSMO is very potent so if you use that method i would assume 45-50 percent absoprtion( give or take 5 to 10 percent). If you use the 50/50 (water/dsmo) concentration im not sure if the absorption rate with that is better then just using only dsmo but i know when you add the water it is messier ive read.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very good post! I'm used to reading all the medical terms and such, but this time I was able to get to the point faster.. My cows are gonna be happy! :D

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey pete i thought you were natural??

GET OUT NOW BEFORE WE INFECT YOUR MIND! :D

P.S on my previous post i said 45 percent absorption. Well after some more research on what par deus has said etc i believe with trenabolone acetate and the dsmo method its closer to the 25 percent ballpark range. Probably closer to 15 percent with no dsmo.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad
Hey pete i thought you were natural??

GET OUT NOW BEFORE WE INFECT YOUR MIND! :D

Dude, notice I'm a mod now? I've been a Dark Jedi for awhile... ;)

Natural as of right now, but in the fall.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DMSO Method: Basically, this consists of crushing up the pellets and adding them to a topical delivery system. You then rub the composite onto your body in various places (behind the knees, for example). This will yield better results than the previous method, however the results may not be spectacular, and you will smell like trenbolone 24/7, which will not make you that popular with the ladies.  

So can I just get some finaplix-h and add it to Dermabolics Transport matrix or another carrier, all I have to do is crush it up, add it and shake?.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
More or less. You might want to filter binders by dissolving them in iso alcohol, filtering through a coffee filter and let it sit for a while so the alcohol evaporates. Then add it to your mix.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading there for a few days now. It doesn't say anything about filtering with the dmso or phlojel method though...

http://www.basskilleronline.com/transdermal.htm

And this part below is kinda hard to understand if you have never done anything like this before. I like things simple so I don't screw stuff up. For instance, what the hell is a red luer? I also have another question. I was reading a post on W.C.B.B. and there was a guy on there that said the guy from avantlabs, whats his name..?. Said that the dermabolics transport matrix will only delivery 10-15%. Now I think thats a little off, aren't most non-methylated orals at around 15%?.
PLO AND FINA:

If using gel to apply Fina, good results can be had with as little as 40 mgs per day when stacked with at least 250 mgs/week of testosterone. I would always stack Fina with test whenever possible. When using Fina only, the dose needs to be bumped up to 80-160 mgs per day in two or three equal applications. It should be applied to a clean, hairless part of the body. Inside of forearms and upper chest work well. The PLO gel forms sort of a depot in the skin that provides sustained release of the drug.

There have been reports of increased photosensitivity with plo gel so you should stay out of the sun after application, or apply to an area that will be covered, such as the inside of the upper thigh.

TUTORIAL FOR MIXING FINA WITH PLO GEL:

The kit contains the following:
1 – 10 ml syringe containing 5 mls of alcohol based
1 – 60 ml syringe containing 11 mls of component
1 – 60 ml syringe containing 34 mls of component “B�. (Place component “B� in the refrigerator until ready to use. This will cause it to
1 – 1 ml oral
1 – red luer
1 – white luer

Directions for use:

Place 2000 mg (2 grams) of pellets in the 10 ml syringe containing the solvent as follows:
Hold syringe so that the red tip is pointed up. Loosen the tip and pull back the plunger until it catches on the indent allowing air into the syringe. Tighten the tip. Invert the syringe so that the red tip is pointed down. Gently pull the plunger all the way out. Be careful not to spill! Add the pellets. Replace the plunger past the indent. Invert the syringe so that the red tip is pointed up again. Loosen the tip and depress the plunger to purge about half the air. Tighten the tip. This leaves room to shake contents. Let sit overnight shaking occasionally or until completely dissolved. The solution will have separated into a clear golden top layer and a yellow suspension on the bottom. Shake thoroughly. Some small solids are OK as long as they will pass through the end of the syringe. Point the tip up and remove the cap.
Depress the plunger until all the air is purged and the solution just starts to come out. Replace the cap. Set the “A� syringe on its plunger and remove the red cap. Gently screw the red luer lock on the tip of the “A� syringe. Purge any air in the “A� syringe by gently pulling down on the syringe (not the plunger) until solution just starts to come out. Take the cap off of the 10 ml syringe and gently screw it onto the other end of the red luer lock. Gently depress the plunger on the 10 ml syringe until all of the solution has been injected into compound “A�. Remove the 10 ml syringe

Purge the air from the “B� syringe the same way. The goal is to not let any air into the system. You are making a gel not a mousse. Gently screw the 60 ml syringe with component “B� onto the other end of the red luer lock. Depress the plunger on the “A� syringe, injecting the contents into the “B� syringe. Reverse and inject the contents of the “B� syringe into the “A� syringe. Repeat (at least 10 times) until you have a homogeneous pale yellow gel. You now have 50 mls of a 4% gel by weight.(40 mgs/ml) Remove the empty syringe.
Remove the red luer lock from the full syringe. Attach the white luer lock to the full syringe (Be sure to use threaded end). Remove the cap from the 1 ml syringe and press it onto the other end of the white luer lock. While pressing the 60 ml syringe, pull on the 1 ml syringe, and fill the 1 ml syringe to .625 mls. Keep a loose grip on the 1 ml syringe. It has been known to pop out under pressure and decorate the ceiling with gel. Remove the 1 ml syringe and apply gel to a clean body part (delts, abs, thighs). Rub gently until gel is completely absorbed (about 1-2 minutes). Skin will be slightly tacky. This disappears in about 5 minutes. Each ml contains 40 mgs of active ingredient. .625 ml applied twice daily provides 50 mgs per day and lasts for 40 days. Adjust dosage to the individual. Do not refrigerate the gel! This will cause the two components to separate.

*CAUTION! KEEP AWAY FROM EYES!*

Congratulations and good luck!

Thanks to Jim Franckum and Dale Ramsay

scarfacebling

Awards
I mean come on, I have more faith in the dermabolics transmort matrix. Its at the LEAST 20%.
There is a great post in the stickes on the conversion board that will give you all the information to make your own matrix and clear out the binders along with making a test base you could use transdermally.Take a look over there its been covered thoroughly. I currently have a "friend" who is converting fina and man I cant wait to see the results and I am so excited. currently a friend of mine is taking fina, primo, winny and anavar and is up 20 pounds in a little over 3 weeks (over 10% of his body weight) and has many weeks ahead of him to continue.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
One of the guys on another board that thought he knew what he was talking about.. I think he has dropped off the boards all together after being exposed as not know what was going on

IdahoSpud

Awards
Another useful step in prepping Fina for transdermal use - you can remove the acetate molecule from the tren, making it a smaller molecule, and therefore more easily absorbed.

Here's the original article by Chemo.
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1837&highlight=saponification

Also another of our members mentioned that it's a good idea that even if you are going the transdermal route, to dissolve the Fina pellets and filter the binders (glue) out. Simply crushing the pellets and mixing them with DMSO or another carrier will cause you to absorb the pellet binding agents as well.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I really thought we had put the binders thing to bed... from what I understand, the only thing that is in them are cellulose and fina... and no glue...

IdahoSpud

Awards
I really thought we had put the binders thing to bed... from what I understand, the only thing that is in them are cellulose and fina... and no glue...
Hi Matthew, I must have missed that thread about the binders. If it would not be too much trouble, could you please point me to it?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
One of the guys on another board that thought he knew what he was talking about.. I think he has dropped off the boards all together after being exposed as not know what was going on
Yesss... a baffoon from EliteFitness

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a great post in the stickes on the conversion board that will give you all the information to make your own matrix and clear out the binders along with making a test base you could use transdermally.Take a look over there its been covered thoroughly. I currently have a "friend" who is converting fina and man I cant wait to see the results and I am so excited. currently a friend of mine is taking fina, primo, winny and anavar and is up 20 pounds in a little over 3 weeks (over 10% of his body weight) and has many weeks ahead of him to continue.
Too bad I didn't have a "friend" who could do it for me. I'm bad at math and I'm no kitchen chemist or otherwise.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is exactly why I don't want to do it myself. I think I will screw it up because I have never done anything like it before. I'm not gonna pretend to know what I'm doing and then end up wasting money and time. I have used transdermals before but with the dermabolics and powder from 1fast, add powder to transport matrix, shake. Thats easy enough for me. I'm not gonna start this or even purchase anything before I know what the hell I'm doing and know if I can do it correctly or not.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this means that I wouldn't have to do all that crap?. All I would have to do is crush the pellets up to a flour consistancy and put it in a transdermal carrier of my choice?. It seems everyone tells me something different...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well to get the best absorbtion, you would need to get rid of the acetate ester so it becomes just base tren

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading there for a few days now. It doesn't say anything about filtering with the dmso or phlojel method though...

http://www.basskilleronline.com/transdermal.htm

And this part below is kinda hard to understand if you have never done anything like this before. I like things simple so I don't screw stuff up. For instance, what the hell is a red luer? I also have another question. I was reading a post on W.C.B.B. and there was a guy on there that said the guy from avantlabs, whats his name..?. Said that the dermabolics transport matrix will only delivery 10-15%. Now I think thats a little off, aren't most non-methylated orals at around 15%?.
PLO AND FINA:

If using gel to apply Fina, good results can be had with as little as 40 mgs per day when stacked with at least 250 mgs/week of testosterone. I would always stack Fina with test whenever possible. When using Fina only, the dose needs to be bumped up to 80-160 mgs per day in two or three equal applications. It should be applied to a clean, hairless part of the body. Inside of forearms and upper chest work well. The PLO gel forms sort of a depot in the skin that provides sustained release of the drug.

There have been reports of increased photosensitivity with plo gel so you should stay out of the sun after application, or apply to an area that will be covered, such as the inside of the upper thigh.

TUTORIAL FOR MIXING FINA WITH PLO GEL:

The kit contains the following:
1 – 10 ml syringe containing 5 mls of alcohol based
1 – 60 ml syringe containing 11 mls of component
1 – 60 ml syringe containing 34 mls of component “B�. (Place component “B� in the refrigerator until ready to use. This will cause it to
1 – 1 ml oral
1 – red luer
1 – white luer

Directions for use:

Place 2000 mg (2 grams) of pellets in the 10 ml syringe containing the solvent as follows:
Hold syringe so that the red tip is pointed up. Loosen the tip and pull back the plunger until it catches on the indent allowing air into the syringe. Tighten the tip. Invert the syringe so that the red tip is pointed down. Gently pull the plunger all the way out. Be careful not to spill! Add the pellets. Replace the plunger past the indent. Invert the syringe so that the red tip is pointed up again. Loosen the tip and depress the plunger to purge about half the air. Tighten the tip. This leaves room to shake contents. Let sit overnight shaking occasionally or until completely dissolved. The solution will have separated into a clear golden top layer and a yellow suspension on the bottom. Shake thoroughly. Some small solids are OK as long as they will pass through the end of the syringe. Point the tip up and remove the cap.
Depress the plunger until all the air is purged and the solution just starts to come out. Replace the cap. Set the “A� syringe on its plunger and remove the red cap. Gently screw the red luer lock on the tip of the “A� syringe. Purge any air in the “A� syringe by gently pulling down on the syringe (not the plunger) until solution just starts to come out. Take the cap off of the 10 ml syringe and gently screw it onto the other end of the red luer lock. Gently depress the plunger on the 10 ml syringe until all of the solution has been injected into compound “A�. Remove the 10 ml syringe

Purge the air from the “B� syringe the same way. The goal is to not let any air into the system. You are making a gel not a mousse. Gently screw the 60 ml syringe with component “B� onto the other end of the red luer lock. Depress the plunger on the “A� syringe, injecting the contents into the “B� syringe. Reverse and inject the contents of the “B� syringe into the “A� syringe. Repeat (at least 10 times) until you have a homogeneous pale yellow gel. You now have 50 mls of a 4% gel by weight.(40 mgs/ml) Remove the empty syringe.
Remove the red luer lock from the full syringe. Attach the white luer lock to the full syringe (Be sure to use threaded end). Remove the cap from the 1 ml syringe and press it onto the other end of the white luer lock. While pressing the 60 ml syringe, pull on the 1 ml syringe, and fill the 1 ml syringe to .625 mls. Keep a loose grip on the 1 ml syringe. It has been known to pop out under pressure and decorate the ceiling with gel. Remove the 1 ml syringe and apply gel to a clean body part (delts, abs, thighs). Rub gently until gel is completely absorbed (about 1-2 minutes). Skin will be slightly tacky. This disappears in about 5 minutes. Each ml contains 40 mgs of active ingredient. .625 ml applied twice daily provides 50 mgs per day and lasts for 40 days. Adjust dosage to the individual. Do not refrigerate the gel! This will cause the two components to separate.

*CAUTION! KEEP AWAY FROM EYES!*

Congratulations and good luck!

Thanks to Jim Franckum and Dale Ramsay

Good post - Great info here, this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!

preston25

Awards
Great info. Im finally getting somewhere in my research. Hoe about fina for an endurance athlete looking for some extra strength? Does fina cause any heart related issues?

preston25

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Great info. Im finally getting somewhere in my research. Hoe about fina for an endurance athlete looking for some extra strength? Does fina cause any heart related issues?

preston25
Tren sucks for endurance.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hate to say this but - pinning it and taking it orally (crushed) produced similar results for me.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't like how the article downplays the sides. It seems to act as if Fina is virtually side effect free.

One thing that needs to be mentioned is different people will react differently to Fina. For me, the sides were so absoutely horrific that I doubt I'll ever touch the stuff again.

First off, it made me irritable as heck. Every tiny little thing pissed me off on Tren. Worse than that, things that normally made me happy would instead piss me off. For example, I normally love my cats and I like when the rub against my leg or when they sit in my lap while I'm watching TV. On tren when they did that it pissed me off. It sucks being pissed off and agitated all the time. I like being happy. Being happy is underrated.

Second night sweats and insomnia. I sweat normally at night. On tren, I was a friggin fountain of sweat. Nodding off for a mere 30 seconds would leave me drenched. Also, I couldn't stay asleep on the stuff. I'd wake up 3 or 4 times each night for no darn reason. I also had a hack of a time falling asleep in the first place. It took 2mg+ of Ketotifen to make me drowsy enough to sleep at night.

Third, and absolutely worst of all was the acne. Since I was 14 I've had mild acne on my back. Sometimes I get flare-ups but nothing all that serious and usually just a couple whiteheads. On test, I'd get more frequent flare-ups but once again nothing all that serious, just some red splotches here and there with the occasional whitehead.

On Tren, my acne kicked into full force and turned cystic. Not just nodular, cystic. It spread to my traps, shoulders and chest. The cysts I got were dark purple, almost black, and looked like blood blisters. They'd rupture just from my shirt rubbing against them and then scab over. It forced me to always wear an undershirt; which by the end of the day was always covered in blood just from sedentary work activity. Plus this type of acne is exceedingly painful. The scabs sting when tugged on, which happens all the time from clothing. Plus the entire affected area feels bruised. There is so much pressure from puss and blood sitting deep under the skin clogged that it causes extreme pain. No treatment I tried seemed to alleviate or lessen the symptoms. Retin-A gel seemed to work at first but it made the bleeding more intense and burned like nothing else. The sides caused by it were too much to deal with so I had to stop using it. Upon cessation of use of Retin-A the acne was back to its previous horrid cystic form with a few days.

This is what Tren did to me. To top it off, I've been off the crap for over 2 weeks now, and the acne has gotten even worse. It refuses to go away now. My dermatologist is now looking into much more drastic measures. Already my shoulders and back are horribly scarred and the skin all over my upper back, traps, and shoudlers is extremely sensitive to the touch.

Tren has permanently disfigured my skin. Be aware of that possibility before you start using this stuff.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Null, thanks for the heads up. I cant even imagine having to deal with acne as bad as that. I've had acne since I was @ 14 as well and hate it everyday, but from the explanation that you gave, mine seems like nothing compared to the sh1t that you've experienced.

Not saying that everyone will react this way to tren, but I think Im going to stay away from it for a little while longer. :D

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Null's right .. tren can be horrible for some people .. other's experience nothing .. i experience ZERO sides aside from the fact that my first piss of the day is dark brown (bit harsh on the kidneys ya think lol) .. but i just down tons of water throughout the day .. it leans me out fantastically and the strength gains are tremendous .. it leans me out so much though, that if i don't eat a good amount over typical maintaince i don't really gain any weight, but my measurements increase so who cares about weight

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tren has permanently disfigured my skin. Be aware of that possibility before you start using this stuff.
Damn, sorry to hear that.

I think you’re in the minority though.

Haven’t heard about that too often.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, sorry to hear that.

I think you’re in the minority though.

Haven’t heard about that too often.
Yeah, I figured my reaction is very rare, but nonetheless the fact it did happen means it CAN happen.

Once I eventually do get this acne cleared I'm going to have to go through numerous treatements to lessen the scar tissue. Right now the spots on my back and shoulders where I don't have existing nodules, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, or scabs, the skin is mostly purple, the coloring is uneven, and the skin is extremely tender. Basically when the acne is gone, I'm going to look a lot like a burn victim until I get either multiple laser treatements or derm abrasion. I have yet to have th conversation with my doctor though, so I don't know what path I'll have to take. I don't look forward to it. But I do look forward to finally getting rid of this ####ing acne.

When I'm home I have to constantly worry about where I lie down or sit down because I tend to leave blood; some always manages to get through the 2 layers of clothing I always have on. Thankfully most of the throw pillows on our couch are burgandy.

I have to wear very dark shirts over my undershirts so that any blood that gets through isn't obvious.

Yeah, this most definitely sucks, and I'd hate to hear someone else go through it. My advice with Tren (or I guess any other AAS because afterall Tren did this to me, but perhaps some other compound might do it to someone else) is if acne starts to get bad, discontinue immediately and get your butt to the dermatologist.

Weird thing is, I've taken DHT derivatives before, suchs as MDHT and M5AA in doses that admitedly were probably too high. They never did anything like this to me. 4AD Cyp was the worst one before this and all it did was give me a few extra whiteheads at around 2g per week stacked with around 800mg or so of 1-Test Cyp per week (that was my final "prohormone" cycle). So androgenically speaking that should have been worse. Yet 400mg of Tren E per week made it look like nothing.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah hit or miss with sides…..

Good luck with the treatment…. Hope it goes well.