Mass Tabs/ Phera Cycle?

pheraflex

Awards
myfriend has dont a cycle of havoc with good results. he wants to do a phera masstabs cycle soon now.

any idea on how to stack these?

i'm gunna do superdrol and we're both trying to gain a lot. he weighs 220 with great diet and training

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well lets start with mass tabs. it is a dirty version of superdrol so for your friends cycle i recomend:
20mg phera weeks 1-3
week 4 10 mg phera and a single dose of mass tabs
week5-7 run the mass tabs at there full dose
obviously you need to have proper cycle support. for a cycle like this i recomend running at least five days before a full dose of AX perfect cycle, fish oil, red yeast rice and hawthorn berry. also have your PCT planned. for a cycle like this i recomend torem, an AI like APCT or rebound reloaded, and continue your cycle supportand throw in a cortisol blocker like lean xtreme or retain 2

NAS

NAS

Awards
Or just ditch the masstabs and use a sd clone like mdrol, the phera/sd stack seems to be popular...I did a masstabs cycle and it was worthless, all gaines were lost almost immediatly after stopping them, 8lbs, seems the gaines were mostly water weight ..and yes pct was perfect

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
honestly go with m drol if i am not mistaken it was the first superdrol clone. surprememuscle.com (nutraplanets other site) has it

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
myfriend has dont a cycle of havoc with good results. he wants to do a phera masstabs cycle soon now.

any idea on how to stack these?

i'm gunna do superdrol and we're both trying to gain a lot. he weighs 220 with great diet and training
how old are you two?

what is post cycle therapy lookin like?

pheraflex

Awards
i'm 23. i do have m-drol and thats what i'm gunna do. 10,20,30.(sound good) have all liver/bp supports and nolva, paravol for pct. i have done one cycle of pheramax before. 15, 30,30, 45. gained 19lbs 4 of which were water and kept all gains. i'm 23

i sold him the mass tabs cause i wanna do a full cycle of superdrol like u guys said.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont really see the point in stacking them.

why not just go with 4 weeks of phera? i havent seen too much feedback on mass tabs. Phera or phera clones are very popular and seem to deliver consistent results

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont really see the point in stacking them.

why not just go with 4 weeks of phera? i havent seen too much feedback on mass tabs. Phera or phera clones are very popular and seem to deliver consistent results
Yeah 4 weeks Phera, screw the masstabs

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on week 2, entering week 3 of my AX Phera cycle and am loving the results!

I will be running this for 4 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of intense and very stuctured PCT (of course) 20,20(30),30(40)

I will be doing a very detailed end log with pics and labwork - posted at the end of the month - so be on the look-out

On a sidenote... Phera is "clean" compared to "MASSTABS" - 2 of my clients ran a cycle of MTabs and got very sick at the end of their cycle... so stick with the Phera (or the clone)

Good luck bro!

pheraflex

Awards
ok. what should i suggest he do with them then. future stack with havoc?

oh ya and for my superdrol pct i will have nolva, paravol support suppliments. is this enough. i also have clen and i'm wondering if i should run that and or a cortisol blocker?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok. what should i suggest he do with them then. future stack with havoc?

Sell the Mtabs... Run the Havoc/ Epistane/ Epidrol - or whatever epitho alone... or do a "bridge" cycle with Phera and Havoc... just be carefull bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Cycle Logs 4
OTC Drug 1
Anabolics 8