Poll: Which designer is best for a first timer for a clean bulk (low sides) likely pulsed

What designer is best for a first timer for a clean bulk?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

What designer is best for a first timer for a clean bulk?

post why too. For me, i'd be looking more for low sides combined with clean bulking. Too dry is no good either, already have some arthritis and don't want to aggravate it. I'm thinking Superdrol + its relatives fits best for me.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

phera plex.......mild to no sides ,produces great gains although they are wet. I had tremendous strength gains and gained about 10lbs on my cycle of pp. It also never shut me down at all.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Where's M1T on the list? That is great for a newbie at 30mg/day. You will get hyoooooge!
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage View Post
    Where's M1T on the list? That is great for a newbie at 30mg/day. You will get hyoooooge!
    Is it still reasonably available? hmm how do I edit a poll
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well hello again. I think Havoc..it has low sides, doesnt cause dry joints. You gain lean bulk on it. Its based on anti estrogenic compounds, so no ***** tits..lol Not too bad on hairloss..don't want to lose sexy ya know!

edited to add that some people might have joint issues, I as a woman never had it.
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Epistane.

Low sides, (relatively) mild on the liver, dry but not too dry, feel good, awesome strength and muscle gains.

I'm 3 weeks into PCT from a 7 week Epi cycle, and I've held on to all my strength even while dropping calories and carbs, and adding cardio.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

If you can get a hold of any M4OHN that would be good. It is easy on the liver (comparitively) promotes lean gains, and very few side effects. I got a little bit of progestinic gyno my last cycle on it, but B6 cleared it up.
    Other than that, I would say Epi/Havoc: dry gains, few sides, and an anti-e.
    Why would you choose superdrol if you are looking for mild sides? You can kiss your lipids good bye as well as your liver values. Also, the back pumps can feel crippling.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.78%

Epistane + Cissus

How can you go wrong?
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Formula94 View Post
    If you can get a hold of any M4OHN that would be good. It is easy on the liver (comparitively) promotes lean gains, and very few side effects. I got a little bit of progestinic gyno my last cycle on it, but B6 cleared it up.
    Why would you choose superdrol if you are looking for mild sides? You can kiss your lipids good bye as well as your liver values. Also, the back pumps can feel crippling.
    Mostly superdrol gives hi gains, so pulsed it gives fair to moderate gains, and the pulsing SEEMS to leave people without sides.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I voted Havoc and PP

Superdrol is too strong, Halodrol is too weak, in my opinion
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.89%

[QUOTE=supersoldier;902424]Epistane.

Low sides, (relatively) mild on the liver, dry but not too dry, feel good, awesome strength and muscle gains.

[QUOTE]

Also keeps estro induced in check and or for some may even reverse them. Look mom no man boobs!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%

Yeah m1t stacked with rat poison is the best for a newbie.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.62%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Strategic View Post
    nice strategic but didn't you forget to mention the post workout protein and radiator fluid shake to keep any excess weight off?
  14. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Formula94 View Post
    M4OHN or anavar would probably be perfect for what you're looking for.

But if not one of those, epi for sure.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No need to stack them! M1T already acts as a rat poison.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%

No need to stack them! M1T already acts as a rat poison.
    True, but adding pure rat poison is a good way to make sure the cycle ends in death.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Nogrinia View Post
    nice strategic but didn't you forget to mention the post workout protein and radiator fluid shake to keep any excess weight off?

I think the radiotor fluid/protein shake is better preworkout so you get that added aggression in the gym.

Post-workout I usually just down a glass of gasoline mixed with 1-2 grams m1t powder.
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Pheraplex is great for bulking. As a noob to the anabolic scene this will give you nice 'wet' gains that (aside from the water weight) will be easy to maintain.

Epistane/Havoc is another good one. Personally, I found it to put on more strength than mass, but then again I wasn't eating for weight gain.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

+ 1 to havoc!

good strength gains... nice lean mass gains... very low sides
    put on 12 solid pounds in 5 weeks and didn't notice shutdown till the end of the 4th week

i ran superdrol for my first cycle and even tho the stuff is amazing (+50lbs on bench) shutdown was severe, lipids were trashed, and lethargy was horrible... may not be the best choice for a first run

PS whats up everyone, new to the forum (been a lurker for a while)
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

whats up movin. its "goodskie" from *************. good site here its huge but not the close fam we got at bulk
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.14%

i know bro, i been havin trouble gettin on the forum at bulk lately... def alot of good info over here tho
  22. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Quote Originally Posted by RBKing View Post
    Epistane + Cissus

How can you go wrong?
    :dl:
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

the voting is definitely leaning towards epistane, and with no prior cycles I have no existing gyno, so a "gyno-safe" PH make sense too. Plus people have had good resulsts on pulses too with it, hmmm
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

when you guys say shut down, what does that mean exactly??
  25. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.88%

Quote Originally Posted by msc111 View Post
    when you guys say shut down, what does that mean exactly??
    It means your endogenous testosterone levels are suppressed.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i had to go with pheraplex. It will give you nice strength and 10lbs plus if bulking lean. It is mild to non existant on sides and recovery is so easy with it along with keepable gains imo. I just started epi so we'll see, but from what i read its not to big on bulking and more on strength.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

i got jacked off of a cycle of M1T. I then got my asss beat by the freakin side effects.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

ah hahaha there's the comments i was looking for!! M1T=baaaad
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

jeep jeep beep beep bump keep sharing guys good thread.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Epistane.

As others have said:
    - Low sides.
    - Less harsh on the liver than some other methyls.
    - "Feel good" while on (good appetite, positive outlook on life, etc.)
    - Gains are dry. I haven't experienced any 'bloat' at all.
    - Nice, gradual gains in size and strength (nothing outrageous, but still satisfying).
    - You can consider a longer cycle than some of the harsher orals. Maybe 5 to 6 weeks versus 3 to 4.

Comparisons - Superdrol vs. Epistane:

Superdrol gave far and away the quickest and most dramatic gains -- especially in strength. BUT, even with good support supps, pounding fish oil and flaxseed oil, etc., you might end up having some negative sides. These potentially include elevated blood pressure, nose bleeds, lethargy, back pumps/pain, loss of appetite, and even depression. Blood work after superdrol cycles consistently showed HDL in the single digits.

Or, you could be someone who doesn't experience many side from superdrol -- but do you really want to take that chance on your first ever attempt using these type of compounds? And that's not even mentioning the potential for "rebound gyno" that some attribute to SD cycles.

Having experience with both, using Epi for a first ever clean bulk seems like the obvious choice. With Epi you have the most likely chance that it will be an overall positive experience (feeling good, good appetite, solid gains, and most importantly not negatively impacting your overall health and wellbeing).

But, if you wanna gain the most possible muscle and strength in the shortest amount of time and that is your overriding concern, then stick with Superdrol.

Good luck whatever you decide. ;-)
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.96%

Superdrol gives great gains fast. It's probably my favorite oral to date. I can only run it for 3 weeks though. Skyrocketing blood pressure is an issue, at least for me.

The original Halodrol 50 is more mild, less sides, but less gains.

Havoc was pretty good, but gave me miserable back pains three weeks into the cycle. I haven't tried Epistane yet, but apparently it is a slightly different compound (?).

My all time favorite is testestosterone. The "sides" are actually a big plus... (horney as heck, better than viagera, and makes women even more attractive) you shall see! Okay, you have to poke yourself, but it's not that bad. I'll take that over back pains any day of the week. Test prop kinda hurts, but if you can get your hands on some test cyp, it's truly fantastic stuff.

Test + tren is even better, but again, you have to poke yourself. Tren can cause some nasty night sweats in some people and then there's that awful and unpredictable "tren cough" that can happen just seconds after the injection.

Any time you're taking orals, AI's cycle support is a must. It beats popping a handfull of pills twice a day.

Best Wishes,

-TT

By the way... if you haven't been training long enough, or your diet and exercise aren't top notch, don't even bother with any of these compounds... Do the best you can do on your own, all natural, and if you still want more, and have done everything you can to research the pros and cons of steroid use, then move forward. There is no such thing as a free lunch... just remember that.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

I need to try Cycle Support next time. I felt like I was popping about 30 pills a day.

Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD View Post
    Superdrol gives great gains fast. It's probably my favorite oral to date. I can only run it for 3 weeks though. Skyrocketing blood pressure is an issue, at least for me.

The original Halodrol 50 is more mild, less sides, but less gains.

Havoc was pretty good, but gave me miserable back pains three weeks into the cycle. I haven't tried Epistane yet, but apparently it is a slightly different compound (?).

My all time favorite is testestosterone. The "sides" are actually a big plus... (horney as heck, better than viagera, and makes women even more attractive) you shall see! Okay, you have to poke yourself, but it's not that bad. I'll take that over back pains any day of the week. Test prop kinda hurts, but if you can get your hands on some test cyp, it's truly fantastic stuff.

Test + tren is even better, but again, you have to poke yourself. Tren can cause some nasty night sweats in some people and then there's that awful and unpredictable "tren cough" that can happen just seconds after the injection.

Any time you're taking orals, AI's cycle support is a must. It beats popping a handfull of pills twice a day.

Best Wishes,

-TT

By the way... if you haven't been training long enough, or your diet and exercise aren't top notch, don't even bother with any of these compounds... Do the best you can do on your own, all natural, and if you still want more, and have done everything you can to research the pros and cons of steroid use, then move forward. There is no such thing as a free lunch... just remember that.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.86%

Good Posting, TT. Reps for you!

Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD View Post
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    Epistane.

Comparisons - Superdrol vs. Epistane:

Superdrol gave far and away the quickest and most dramatic gains -- especially in strength. BUT, even with good support supps, pounding fish oil and flaxseed oil, etc., you might end up having some negative sides. These potentially include elevated blood pressure, nose bleeds, lethargy, back pumps/pain, loss of appetite, and even depression. Blood work after superdrol cycles consistently showed HDL in the single digits.

Or, you could be someone who doesn't experience many side from superdrol -- but do you really want to take that chance on your first ever attempt using these type of compounds? And that's not even mentioning the potential for "rebound gyno" that some attribute to superdrol cycles.
    I've taken Superdrol twice and experienced virtually no side effects except debilitating shin pumps, and the gains were quick and dramatic (especially the first time). Got bloodwork after my first cycle and my cholesterol wasn't bad at all (it wasn't "perfect" like it was pre-cycle, though). That said, I am the exception and had experience with other compounds, including M1T, beforehand. So I agree that Epistane or Havoc is definitely a better choice than Superdrol for a first cycle. Pheraplex is also a great choice.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i dont know how superdrol can be recommended to a first timer.......Its right up there with M1T in my book, Superdrol just doesnt have that bad of a rep and hence its popularity over M1t.

My first was M1t.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.94%

I would say hdrol or havoc. I have not tried either, but from cruising the boards, i think those are the choices. I am starting hdrol july 1st (preloading cycle support then).

anyways, looking forward to hearing more on hdrol here
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

sorry for the newbie question but what does pulsing mean? does it mean just taking doses every other day?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.9%

something like that

just using the compound 3-4 times a week at slightly higher doses.

you should read more about it. it's much safer.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.05%

Does pheraplex have harsher side effects then havoc or are they pretty similiar?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.72%

Quote Originally Posted by nclifterz71 View Post
    phera plex.......mild to no sides ,produces great gains although they are wet. I had tremendous strength gains and gained about 10lbs on my cycle of pp. It also never shut me down at all.
    I concur!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 01:27 PM
  2. What Serm is best for M-drol?
    By ZoomZoom88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:45 PM
  3. Whats best for the first timer?
    By UKhardgainer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 07:40 PM
  4. what do you think of dbol for a first timer?
    By shaunnner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 08:26 PM
  5. what equipment is best for cardio?
    By goes4ever in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 02:33 PM