What designer is best for a first timer for a clean bulk?

Which designer is best for a first timer for a clean bulk (low sides) likely pulsed

• Methoxy-TST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno

Votes: 57 46.0%
  • Pheraplex

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • Ergomax LMG

• Superdrol

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • Methoxy-TRN

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Halodrol-50

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Prostanozol/ Orasan-E

• Finigenix Magnum

• Propadrol

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Max LMG

• M-1,4ADD

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 1,4 AD

• Promagnon-25

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Oxyguno

• Furaguno/ Ortasan-A

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • 3-AD / 11-oxo / andrenosterone

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
post why too. For me, i'd be looking more for low sides combined with clean bulking. Too dry is no good either, already have some arthritis and don't want to aggravate it. I'm thinking Superdrol + its relatives fits best for me.

nclifterz71

Awards
phera plex.......mild to no sides ,produces great gains although they are wet. I had tremendous strength gains and gained about 10lbs on my cycle of pp. It also never shut me down at all.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Where's M1T on the list? That is great for a newbie at 30mg/day. You will get hyoooooge!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well hello again. I think Havoc..it has low sides, doesnt cause dry joints. You gain lean bulk on it. Its based on anti estrogenic compounds, so no ***** tits..lol Not too bad on hairloss..don't want to lose sexy ya know!

edited to add that some people might have joint issues, I as a woman never had it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Epistane.

Low sides, (relatively) mild on the liver, dry but not too dry, feel good, awesome strength and muscle gains.

I'm 3 weeks into PCT from a 7 week Epi cycle, and I've held on to all my strength even while dropping calories and carbs, and adding cardio.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
If you can get a hold of any M4OHN that would be good. It is easy on the liver (comparitively) promotes lean gains, and very few side effects. I got a little bit of progestinic gyno my last cycle on it, but B6 cleared it up.
Other than that, I would say Epi/Havoc: dry gains, few sides, and an anti-e.
Why would you choose superdrol if you are looking for mild sides? You can kiss your lipids good bye as well as your liver values. Also, the back pumps can feel crippling.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get a hold of any M4OHN that would be good. It is easy on the liver (comparitively) promotes lean gains, and very few side effects. I got a little bit of progestinic gyno my last cycle on it, but B6 cleared it up.
Why would you choose superdrol if you are looking for mild sides? You can kiss your lipids good bye as well as your liver values. Also, the back pumps can feel crippling.
Mostly superdrol gives hi gains, so pulsed it gives fair to moderate gains, and the pulsing SEEMS to leave people without sides.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I voted Havoc and PP

Superdrol is too strong, Halodrol is too weak, in my opinion

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane.

Low sides, (relatively) mild on the liver, dry but not too dry, feel good, awesome strength and muscle gains.

Also keeps estro induced in check and or for some may even reverse them. :D Look mom no man boobs!:thumbsup:

Nogrinia

Awards
Yeah m1t stacked with rat poison is the best for a newbie.
nice strategic but didn't you forget to mention the post workout protein and radiator fluid shake to keep any excess weight off?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: M4OHN or anavar would probably be perfect for what you're looking for. :thumbsup:

But if not one of those, epi for sure.

Strategic

Awards
nice strategic but didn't you forget to mention the post workout protein and radiator fluid shake to keep any excess weight off?

I think the radiotor fluid/protein shake is better preworkout so you get that added aggression in the gym.

Post-workout I usually just down a glass of gasoline mixed with 1-2 grams m1t powder.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pheraplex is great for bulking. As a noob to the anabolic scene this will give you nice 'wet' gains that (aside from the water weight) will be easy to maintain.

Epistane/Havoc is another good one. Personally, I found it to put on more strength than mass, but then again I wasn't eating for weight gain.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
+ 1 to havoc!

good strength gains... nice lean mass gains... very low sides
put on 12 solid pounds in 5 weeks and didn't notice shutdown till the end of the 4th week

i ran superdrol for my first cycle and even tho the stuff is amazing (+50lbs on bench) shutdown was severe, lipids were trashed, and lethargy was horrible... may not be the best choice for a first run

PS whats up everyone, new to the forum (been a lurker for a while)

pheraflex

Awards
whats up movin. its "goodskie" from *************. good site here its huge but not the close fam we got at bulk

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i know bro, i been havin trouble gettin on the forum at bulk lately... def alot of good info over here tho

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the voting is definitely leaning towards epistane, and with no prior cycles I have no existing gyno, so a "gyno-safe" PH make sense too. Plus people have had good resulsts on pulses too with it, hmmm

msc111

Awards
when you guys say shut down, what does that mean exactly??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had to go with pheraplex. It will give you nice strength and 10lbs plus if bulking lean. It is mild to non existant on sides and recovery is so easy with it along with keepable gains imo. I just started epi so we'll see, but from what i read its not to big on bulking and more on strength.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
jeep jeep beep beep bump keep sharing guys good thread.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol gives great gains fast. It's probably my favorite oral to date. I can only run it for 3 weeks though. Skyrocketing blood pressure is an issue, at least for me.

The original Halodrol 50 is more mild, less sides, but less gains.

Havoc was pretty good, but gave me miserable back pains three weeks into the cycle. I haven't tried Epistane yet, but apparently it is a slightly different compound (?).

My all time favorite is testestosterone. The "sides" are actually a big plus... (horney as heck, better than viagera, and makes women even more attractive) you shall see! Okay, you have to poke yourself, but it's not that bad. I'll take that over back pains any day of the week. Test prop kinda hurts, but if you can get your hands on some test cyp, it's truly fantastic stuff.

Test + tren is even better, but again, you have to poke yourself. Tren can cause some nasty night sweats in some people and then there's that awful and unpredictable "tren cough" that can happen just seconds after the injection.

Any time you're taking orals, AI's cycle support is a must. It beats popping a handfull of pills twice a day.

Best Wishes,

-TT

By the way... if you haven't been training long enough, or your diet and exercise aren't top notch, don't even bother with any of these compounds... Do the best you can do on your own, all natural, and if you still want more, and have done everything you can to research the pros and cons of steroid use, then move forward. There is no such thing as a free lunch... just remember that.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Epistane.

Comparisons - Superdrol vs. Epistane:

Superdrol gave far and away the quickest and most dramatic gains -- especially in strength. BUT, even with good support supps, pounding fish oil and flaxseed oil, etc., you might end up having some negative sides. These potentially include elevated blood pressure, nose bleeds, lethargy, back pumps/pain, loss of appetite, and even depression. Blood work after superdrol cycles consistently showed HDL in the single digits.

Or, you could be someone who doesn't experience many side from superdrol -- but do you really want to take that chance on your first ever attempt using these type of compounds? And that's not even mentioning the potential for "rebound gyno" that some attribute to superdrol cycles.
I've taken Superdrol twice and experienced virtually no side effects except debilitating shin pumps, and the gains were quick and dramatic (especially the first time). Got bloodwork after my first cycle and my cholesterol wasn't bad at all (it wasn't "perfect" like it was pre-cycle, though). That said, I am the exception and had experience with other compounds, including M1T, beforehand. So I agree that Epistane or Havoc is definitely a better choice than Superdrol for a first cycle. Pheraplex is also a great choice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know how superdrol can be recommended to a first timer.......Its right up there with M1T in my book, Superdrol just doesnt have that bad of a rep and hence its popularity over M1t.

My first was M1t. :run:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I would say hdrol or havoc. I have not tried either, but from cruising the boards, i think those are the choices. I am starting hdrol july 1st (preloading cycle support then).

anyways, looking forward to hearing more on hdrol here

rmani

Awards
sorry for the newbie question but what does pulsing mean? does it mean just taking doses every other day?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
something like that

just using the compound 3-4 times a week at slightly higher doses.

you should read more about it. it's much safer.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Does pheraplex have harsher side effects then havoc or are they pretty similiar?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
phera plex.......mild to no sides ,produces great gains although they are wet. I had tremendous strength gains and gained about 10lbs on my cycle of pp. It also never shut me down at all.
I concur!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some pretty wicked sides from P-Plex.