new to the forums/need some help

fatality

fatality

Awards
whats up fellas, in new to the forum and am looking for some advice.
now i can tell just from reading all of the other threads posted, that you boys dont f*ck about with what im about to ask you, but i've had some 1test , 4 ad powder for a while and i want to use it before i jump in the deep end with a test enan and deca cycle.....

all i want you to tell me is, if how i plan on dosing my **** is correct??

heres how the cycle will look........

week-1, 400mg ed 4ad and 200mg ed 1T

week-2, 400mg ed 4ad and 300mg ed 1T

week-3, 400mg ed 4ad and 300mg ed 1T

week-4, 400mg ed 4ad and 400mg ed 1T

week-5, 400mg ed 4ad and 400mg ed 1T

week-6, 500mg ed 4ad and 500mg ed 1T

thanks for the help, you can be sure im gonna be needing advice in the winter for my real cycle to....

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
The 4AD doses are very low if you're taking it orally. You really need >1g per day. They would be OK for transdermal doses though, which you can make easily by adding the 4AD to a transdermal matrix.

fatality

fatality

Awards
The 4AD doses are very low if you're taking it orally. You really need >1g per day. They would be OK for transdermal doses though, which you can make easily by adding the 4AD to a transdermal matrix.

thanks for the reply, i will be using it in a transdermal....

also i have another question for future referance regarding a test enan cycle...

i said in my first post i would be stacking with deca, but since this is my first real injectable cycle, im goin to leave this for a more advanced cycle....

im planning on running the cycle for 12 weeks stacking with oral dbol instead for the first 4 week to kick start the cycle......

could you just check my dosing to make sure its o.k?

weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed and 500mg test enan

weeks 1-12 500mg test enan

also im unsure weather or not to use about .25mg of arimidex throught out the cycle as i've heard it can hinder gains, what would you suggest??

post cycle therapy will consist of nolva/clomid, i will start the nolva the day after my last injection at 20mg aday, the include the clomid about two weeks after the last pinning.... i may also get some hcg but not sure yet...

so if you could just let me know this is all ok that would be great....

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Some would say your doses of test enan and dbol are a little on the low side, but that's ideal for your first cycle. 500mg of test is perfect and will give you nice gains over 12 weeks.

Since 500mg is a mild-moderate dose, no need to use armidex unless you experience significant bloat or start getting gyno. So have some on hand just in case.

Definitely use HCG on-cycle. It will help with recovery a lot.

If you haven't already bought the Nolva and Clomid, you might want to look into toremifene. It's similar but works much more effectively in the opinion of most people who have tried it.

fatality

fatality

Awards
Some would say your doses of test enan and dbol are a little on the low side, but that's ideal for your first cycle. 500mg of test is perfect and will give you nice gains over 12 weeks.

Since 500mg is a mild-moderate dose, no need to use armidex unless you experience significant bloat or start getting gyno. So have some on hand just in case.

Definitely use HCG on-cycle. It will help with recovery a lot.

If you haven't already bought the Nolva and Clomid, you might want to look into toremifene. It's similar but works much more effectively in the opinion of most people who have tried it.
thanks for the reply bro, i appreciate it. what sort of dose's of hcg would you suggest through out the cycle??

and i already have my nolva and clomid, but toremifene will definatly be some thing i will take in to consideration for future cycles...... thanks for the help.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
250iu twice a week should be all you need for that dosage of enanthate. you MIGHT want to consider using the arimidex if you start using HCG. it has a tendency to boost aromatase way up there..which means more conversion of the testosterone youre using to estrogen. just a heads up.

fatality

fatality

Awards
250iu twice a week should be all you need for that dosage of enanthate. you MIGHT want to consider using the arimidex if you start using HCG. it has a tendency to boost aromatase way up there..which means more conversion of the testosterone youre using to estrogen. just a heads up.
thanks for the advice bruv....

Strategic

Awards
whats up fellas, in new to the forum and am looking for some advice.
now i can tell just from reading all of the other threads posted, that you boys dont f*ck about with what im about to ask you, but i've had some 1test , 4 ad powder for a while and i want to use it before i jump in the deep end with a test enan and deca cycle.....

all i want you to tell me is, if how i plan on dosing my **** is correct??

heres how the cycle will look........

week-1, 400mg ed 4ad and 200mg ed 1T

week-2, 400mg ed 4ad and 300mg ed 1T

week-3, 400mg ed 4ad and 300mg ed 1T

week-4, 400mg ed 4ad and 400mg ed 1T

week-5, 400mg ed 4ad and 400mg ed 1T

week-6, 500mg ed 4ad and 500mg ed 1T

thanks for the help, you can be sure im gonna be needing advice in the winter for my real cycle to....

IMO, you should bump the 4ad so it's higher than the amount of 1test you're taking each week. 1test will cause some serious shutdown at 400mg+, so I'd increase the 4ad so you're dosing at a ratio of at least 2:3 for 1t:4ad.

Otherwise, your cycle looks awesome.

fatality

fatality

Awards
IMO, you should bump the 4ad so it's higher than the amount of 1test you're taking each week. 1test will cause some serious shutdown at 400mg+, so I'd increase the 4ad so you're dosing at a ratio of at least 2:3 for 1t:4ad.

Otherwise, your cycle looks awesome.
thanks for the reply man, i've had a change of heart and placed my order for my test enan and dbol last night, so i will be doing this in stead.......

one more question i have tho is what size pins should i be using?? im planning on doing most, if not all of my injections in quads... i was thinking 25 ga x 1", is this o.k?? how many should i be looking at buying all together for the whole cycle??

thanks for the help......

fatality

fatality

Awards
anyone???

one more question i also have--------------

my dianabol/nolva and clomid are all oral liquids, does any one know of an easy way to take them?? do they have to be mixed with any thing.....