Question about SD: do sides = working product???

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
Awhile back I stocked up on some Fast Action S-Drol (a superdrol clone). I ran it solo 24/24/24/24 many months ago and put on over 20 pounds with it, while eating like a horse, and the diet was clean. However the strength gains were absent, and I didnt really experience the dryness, vascularity, etc. It seemed as if I was gaining weight, but fat+muscle. Ive been reading on here and on other forums that it really isnt that legit of a clone. Someone else commented it felt like a sugar pill which is odd, b/c I called the place I bought it from to give them a hard time about the pill tasting like sugar haha. Anyways, other clones we know, For example M-Drol, are legit, all you have to do is look at the lab study they realeased. I doubt fast action has something like that..

I experienced the back pumps WAAAAYYY too hard on the cycle, that was the only real side effect. Now I know to run SD at 3 weeks only. The 4th was death for me. I couldnt even sit at my computer...

Heres the question...So if the sides are present, does that mean the compound is working and legit?

Im asking b/c Im toying around with my stash and trying to think of a run for august so far im thinking either....

http://www.discountanabolics.com/for...ad.php?t=10607
(hema@50mg/prop@60mg w/ torem, paravol, cortisol blocker PCT)

or

A 5 week S-drol Pheravol bridge
(thats why I asked the above question, to see if its worth using or just buying M-drol and trashing the S-drol... again PCT with Torem etc...)

or

Just another continuing my cut and going another non hormonal stack
2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA, etc...

TIA. you guys are great!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you got sides, its working. You gained 20 pounds, obviously it worked.

And you said it tasted like sugar, wtf are you chewing these?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really have any sides when I ran Superdrol except shin pumps, but it was still pretty obvious it was working by the way my scales climbed. And that was eating only 3200 cals per day.

If you are eating 8000 cals per day and you gained 20 lbs then who knows? Maybe it wasn't working. But if you were eating a relatively clean bulk diet and you gained 20 lbs, it was doing something.