How to make Testosterone from 4AD. Very Easily.

Jones111

Awards
Hey guess what folks. Anyone ever wanted to use testosterone but couldnt get it or couldnt get it cheap?

But 4AD powder. WHICH IS DIRT CHEAP

You see the great thing about manganese dioxide is that it only oxidizes allyic alcohols. Lookup the stucture for TEST and 4AD. Allyic means near the double bond, btw.

reagents
4AD ------> Testosterone

reagents :

1. MnO2 in CHCl3, at 25 degrees celcius

Im pretty sure acetone works as a solvent to, CHCl3 is a little more expensive.

Manganese dioxide is the only thing that might cost a little... youd need to buy it from aldrich or some chemical supplyer.

I think you would need the molar ratio of 4AD to MnO2, but hell thats easy to compute.

IT SO SIMPLE, THAT ITS A JOKE! ANROGEL RUNS FOR $150 A TUB.
DO IT THIS WAY (which is completely legit, its in my organic chemistry textbook!) AND YOU'LL SPEND 20-30$, tops.

p 738. Organic Chemistry. Au, Volhardt and Schore.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
can you explain it better for us non chemistry guys? :D

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres a pic of Jones I found on the internet :D

Last edited:

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys! Didn't you learn anything in HS Chemistry?

In layman's terms (as i understand it)...

1. Buy some Manganese Dioxide powder, and some chloroform at 25 degrees celsius (77 degrees fahrenheit). [Or acetone if you can't find the chloroform].
2. Dissolve the manganese dioxide in the chloroform
3. Add your 4-AD to the batch, and voila! You have your testosterone.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
If someone can give me the chemical formulas for 4-AD and testosterone, I'll calculate the molar ratio for you lazy bastards.

Artu

Awards
Ok, but now I need an ester.
What do I do with what I have?:rolleyes:
And how much mg/ml?
Guys, this is not a chemistry forum, you know:D

elijah_123

Awards
If you want an ester go read Chemo's article on adding esters :)
Search for any post by chemo the link is in his sig.

TheHulk

Awards
is it the one that says how to make tren enanthate?

db682

Awards
  • Established
I want to hear from Chemo on this. It sounds to easy.
Paging CHEMO.
Has anyone even tried this? Im curious, What is the turnover ratio for completed Test. (How much will one amount of 4AD yield to how much Test) How much MnO2 and CHCL3 are needed?
Jones, scan (or take pics) the pages from the book, use Photoshop to save for web (to reduce file size) , place in ZIP file and attach it to a post in this thread.
I searched my university libaray catalog and that book isnt found.
thanks,
db

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Only a couple of months behind the rest of us!

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4819

Hey guess what folks. Anyone ever wanted to use testosterone but couldnt get it or couldnt get it cheap?

But 4AD powder. WHICH IS DIRT CHEAP

You see the great thing about manganese dioxide is that it only oxidizes allyic alcohols. Lookup the stucture for TEST and 4AD. Allyic means near the double bond, btw.

reagents
4AD ------> Testosterone

reagents :

1. MnO2 in CHCl3, at 25 degrees celcius

Im pretty sure acetone works as a solvent to, CHCl3 is a little more expensive.

Manganese dioxide is the only thing that might cost a little... youd need to buy it from aldrich or some chemical supplyer.

I think you would need the molar ratio of 4AD to MnO2, but hell thats easy to compute.

IT SO SIMPLE, THAT ITS A JOKE! ANROGEL RUNS FOR $150 A TUB.
DO IT THIS WAY (which is completely legit, its in my organic chemistry textbook!) AND YOU'LL SPEND 20-30$, tops.

p 738. Organic Chemistry. Au, Volhardt and Schore.

elijah_123

Awards
Bein a weeny when it comes to chemistry will this work on 4-ad base only or could 4-ad cyp be used and if so would it keep the ester?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The reaction is easy with decent yield (around 75%) but getting the reagents may be difficult for most. The info has been out there for a while now but until I can work one up with easy to acquire reagents I can't recommend it. What's the use of having homebrew knowledge if you can't get the chems?

He's on the right track though with researching selective allylic alcohol oxidation.

Chemo

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So basically, you're making test base, right? Is there a way to add an ester, to make it injectable?

Jones111

Awards
test base

The end product is dry testosterone, white crystals. Im not familiar with that lingo, 'base'. Everyone keeps saying that. I think it means that once you at the MnO2, then the solution becomes basic. But once you crystalize the test, thats all it is, test. If anyone knows exactly what that means, please enlighten me.

Anyways, sure its easy enough to make an ester. Whats the name, or the compound your trying to make? Youll need the reagent that you want to attach to test's hydroxy and a mineral acid (ester synthesis can be done by a 6 year old).

Here is an example: http://chemistry.damien.edu:16080/~cibarra/chad & chris/to__make_an_ester.htm

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll just have my 7yr. old whip this up for me, I'm a dumbass.. :)

Base as in no ester attached.. It wouldn't magically become enanthate, right? How do you add the ester, and what types can you add?

chosen5

Banned
Awards
It's rather commonly accepted that finding/coming across the ester material is noticeably more difficult than it would be to source the actual esterfied hormone!

As far as the actual conversion process, if you'll go to the thread that I posted earlier, it goes into detail on the process needed to convert 4-ad -> test

**you'll want to go to the end of that thread though, as the initial conversion was in fact incorrect, but is corrected at the end of the thread by a number of individuals' collaborations**

Also of note, there is a place listed in that thread where you can get the manganese dioxide and the chloroform?sp needed for the reaction! Someone pointed out as well, that chloroform?sp is a proven carcinogen(cancer causing)! :D yummy!

TheHulk

Awards
is there a similar process to make 1, 4 andro into boldenone base?

crazypete

Awards
those that have the ability to do the reaction for 4ad to test base know how, a user friendly reaction process is not there as the process is easy, but somewhat intuitive. 1,4 can be made to boldenone base, but it is not that easy, a few steps of reactions. find someone who does powders

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice to know. I have 30+ grams of 4ad just looking at me and saying 'convert me! Convert me!'

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It's seems like it's not worth the effort. I know the conversion is easy but getting the chems seems just as risky if not more then getting the actual test or boldenone powder. I know 4ad is dirt cheap but so is test base and bold base. Also who the hell wants a base powder unless you plan on being a pin cushion or use it transdermally. Hopefully this process can be made easier but with prohormones on the verge on the ban it doesn't seem worth the time and hassle. Sorry to put a damper on anyones day but that's me I'm a bastard. :D

BTW if your reading this your dog died and Christmas is cancelled:eek:

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I don't know any powder sources and I already have the 4ad powder. Ah, hell with it, I'll just mega-dose it. ;-)

My dog died?!?! :eek:

:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I don't know any powder sources and I already have the 4ad powder. Ah, hell with it, I'll just mega-dose it. ;-)

My dog died?!?! :eek:

:D
There you go. As for the powder source seek and ye shall find. Do some research bro. Later

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
So basically, you're making test base, right? Is there a way to add an ester, to make it injectable?
Yes there is , just use 4-ad cypionate

from spidey's post :

4-androstenediol --> testosterone
19-nor-4-androstendiol --> nandrolone
1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol --> boldenone

You can buy prohormone esters like 4-androstenediol-cypionate and get test cyp in one step.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
......You can buy prohormone esters like 4-androstenediol-cypionate and get test cyp in one step.
This is what I would like to hear more about. A simple conversion for a 2x a week inj. would be nice.
I'm not sure if I like the thought of my first cycle being ed/ or eod. (Even though that won't be for a year or more).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Having taken a chemical process safety class in college, I wouldn't recommend using ChCl3 (chloroform). Also, if you use acetone, it is highly flammable.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Having taken a chemical process safety class in college, I wouldn't recommend using ChCl3 (chloroform). Also, if you use acetone, it is highly flammable.
but your only mixing 2 compounds , no coversion or chem work is needed for this , spidey has a phd in chemistery so he knows what he does

FreeFalconer

Awards
Gentlemen - I have a question for you. How would a medical man in 1890s London have gone about creating a form of testosterone/male hormone supplement?
Obviously I am writing a book (Why else would ANYBODY ask the above question?)
In my book Dr Asquith creates a substance to "turn women into men". (Think of Dr Asquith as mad genius/Dr Jekkyl.) It does not matter if the method you come up with has nasty side-effects for the victims - I mean "patients". In fact, the more nasty side-effects the better.
I found this thread by Googling "How do I make testosterone". Obviously. Got to love Google. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems like finding any 4AD these days would be even harder than doing the conversion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finding 4ad is easy. you just need to be experienced with the search feature.

anyway, I think pa explained how to do this a while ago, in laymans terms for us, and also explained how to make hd into tbol, m14ad into dbol etc....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
finding 4ad is easy. you just need to be experienced with the search feature.

anyway, I think pa explained how to do this a while ago, in laymans terms for us, and also explained how to make hd into tbol, m14ad into dbol etc....
link?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm bumping this thread purely to ask if we're allowed to discuss this kind of thing still?