Methoxy tst/ Mega-trn cycle and prednisone

PlateStacker

Awards
Hello, Got a couple questions. 1st, I'm into my 2nd week of a methoxy tst/ mega trn cycle. Taking 2 of each daily. Usually first does about 11 am then 2nd dose around 5 pre workout. Anyone have an idea on how long it take to "Kick in"? Should I take them at different times? Secondly, I did bloodwork prior to this cycle and everything was great. But I have a sinus infection that is causing chest congestion. Doc gave me 5 days worth of prednisone and a couple weeks worth of Bactrim to take to get rid of this. I've been holding off on taking it becuase I'm not sure how either of these would mix with my tst/trn. I've read other threads about prednisone and I think I should hold off on everything untill after post cycle therapy. Just wanted some other maybe experienced advise on this. Thanks in advance!
:good:

njt11

Awards
Hello, Got a couple questions. 1st, I'm into my 2nd week of a methoxy tst/ mega trn cycle. Taking 2 of each daily. Usually first does about 11 am then 2nd dose around 5 pre workout. Anyone have an idea on how long it take to "Kick in"? Should I take them at different times? Secondly, I did bloodwork prior to this cycle and everything was great. But I have a sinus infection that is causing chest congestion. Doc gave me 5 days worth of prednisone and a couple weeks worth of Bactrim to take to get rid of this. I've been holding off on taking it becuase I'm not sure how either of these would mix with my tst/trn. I've read other threads about prednisone and I think I should hold off on everything untill after post cycle therapy. Just wanted some other maybe experienced advise on this. Thanks in advance!
TST is HIGHLY underdosed. To feel anything but a small libido save your gonna wanna run in the 10mg range. I've never personally used TRN, so keep in mind any suggestions with that are purely from reading about other people's cycles.

Assuming it's a 4 week cycle try:
Week 2-Keep TRN at 4mg, seems to be a good level. Double your TST to around 8mg.
Week 3-Keep TRN the same, boost TST to 10mg.
Week 4-Your choice on TRN. Some people say 6mg is where the sides really come out, but the gains are better. All depends on your body. If sides arent bad, boost TRN to 6mg and TST to 12mg.

TST is more than safe at those dosages even for a PH beginner. Someone on the board here I think was bordering 30mg a day and sides weren't too brutal.

Good luck.

PlateStacker

Awards
TST is HIGHLY underdosed. To feel anything but a small libido save your gonna wanna run in the 10mg range. I've never personally used TRN, so keep in mind any suggestions with that are purely from reading about other people's cycles.

Assuming it's a 4 week cycle try:
Week 2-Keep TRN at 4mg, seems to be a good level. Double your TST to around 8mg.
Week 3-Keep TRN the same, boost TST to 10mg.
Week 4-Your choice on TRN. Some people say 6mg is where the sides really come out, but the gains are better. All depends on your body. If sides arent bad, boost TRN to 6mg and TST to 12mg.

TST is more than safe at those dosages even for a PH beginner. Someone on the board here I think was bordering 30mg a day and sides weren't too brutal.

Good luck.
Thanks for that info. I've searched for logs on this stack but the ones I've found were stopped early for one reason or another or just not really complete. I'll jump the TST up. I planned on going to 6mg of trn on week 4 and see how I feel. I did a 3 weeker of M1T a while back and I definately knew when it was kicked in.. I put 40lbs on bench alone in no time! Thought I'd try this stack and see what happens but I'm not feeling anything at all yet. Hopefully by 3rd week I'll start to feel it. If not I'll bump the TRN up and see what happens. No opinion on the Prednisone and Bactrim issue? Thanks again for your time.

PlateStacker

Awards
Bumpin.. Another thought. Could my cortisol level be too low? Maybe the doc didn't tell me everything? I'd still like some advice on wether or not I can take the prednisone/bactrim with post cycle or should I wait until after? Anyone have advice on this? I'd like to take it to get rid of my congestion, but I don't want to compromise my cycle. Thanks for any input.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
burymestanding Training Forum 9
Marsh11 Anabolics 12
Supplement Logs 80