Methyl 1 T..

CMurda

Awards
So My Friend introduced me to M1T the oral pro hormone,

I was 6'7 190 before doing my 1st cycle,

I did a 2 week cycle on a M1T product called Green Leaf, and went from 190 to 215,
Weight Stayed constent went down to about 210-213, saw 0 side effects.. except for short temper.

About 3 weeks later I wanted to do a 2nd cycle, this time I used Pro Matrix M1T I only went up to 220 hard wieght on a 3 week cycle, I had apx a 5000 cal diet so it wasent like I was under eating.. any thoughts??

CMurda

Awards
That is good advice, but it doesnt answer my question,

Im doing a post cycle clomid therapy cycle right now aswell.

cranny

cranny

Awards
You added on some decent weight on your first cycle w/ M1T. But you can't expect to gain like that everytime you decide to do a cycle. Now having said that, you should really research M1T before taking anymore. I'm not talking about all of the wonderfull claims the manufacturer spews out. I'm talking about how toxic and harmfull that crap is on your liver. Not worth it IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was your first time so you blew up. now the second cycle could be alot of things, maybe you were overtraining...

Strategic

Awards
If I could have a never ending supply of any steroid or ph, m1t would be last on my list. Get rid of that garbage.

btw, m1t is not an "oral pro hormone"

It is an extremely potent steroid.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the law of diminishing returns. Like others in this thread have said, you do not know enough about M1T and its effects to be taking it.

CMurda

Awards
Im done it, never touching the **** again, was just looking for some feedback and as to why I have ****ty gains on the last cycle

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Im done it, never touching the **** again, was just looking for some feedback and as to why I have ****ty gains on the last cycle
You didn't take enough time off between cycles and your first cycle will usually yield the best gains.

CMurda

Awards
I train with my local uni footbal teams trainer, I dident do any recovery cycle after my 1st.. im assuimg its becuase aI jumped into the 2 nd cycle to quickly.. and no 190 at 6'7 i looked skinny, I look like a decent size at 220.

CMurda

Awards
I train with my local uni footbal teams trainer, I dident do any recovery cycle after my 1st.. im assuimg its becuase aI jumped into the 2 nd cycle to quickly.. and no 190 at 6'7 i looked skinny, I look like a decent size at 220.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please do the following:

1. Provide the readers with as much applicable information in relation to your current subject.

2. Provide your diet, workout regime, sleep / work schedule, how many times you poop, provide the name of your girlfriend ( sexy pics included ) and your CC number / expiry date :) - ok well the poop question and CC was a joke :D

3. Get bloodwork before and after steroid / PH run for safety sake - you could feel fine and have high bp and lipid / liver issues.

4. Study / read and study some more about any Prohormone ( PH ) or anabolic steroids (Anabolic Steroid ) you are going to do. These must include a good Post Cycle Therapy ( post cycle therapy ) if you want to live a long and healthy life

Think first, research and act later.

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S - I mean how was your diet ? Calorie intake? How hard did you work out, so many factors. I have heard gains of 30lbs on this stuff but it's the crack / drug laced with bleach of the supplement world