Test Mix...is this safe and or effective?

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Injectable : Test-Mix

Pharmaceutical Name: T Mix 325

Chemical Name: Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate

Chem.Abstr.Name: N.A

Molecular Stucture: Coming Soon

Molecular Weight: Coming Soon

Product Description:

T mix 325 is a combination of five of testosterones. The presence of the acetate ester allows the testosterone to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other four esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle.

Each 10ml multidose vial contains 325mg per ml.

I found this and was wondering what you guys think?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eh, I would look at this like I do Sus (not an ideal test IMO)...there are too many things going on at one time. I would just do Deca and Test E if you really want to "stack" or just straight Test E solo.

The reason I say this is b/c of the different half lifes involved...I'm sure there are others that would see nothing wrong with it though...JMO.

...and you might want to black out the website on your pic...might be considered source posting!

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
i was gunna block it out but when i posted the image in wanted the URL and i couldnt edit the pick. I was gunna color it out...how do i edit it? I dont want to get into trouble haha. Well im doing a mild PH cycle right now and I'm loving it, my friend was joking around that its like weed...a gateway drug to injectables. My next cycle i want to try something a little stronger maybe a stronger oral or just go straight to a Test cycle. I'm really liking Test Propionate (mainly b/c of the price i can get it for) but isnt it more pinning?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nah, I don't have that type of access here. I fixed the pic up for you though (although the description suffices):

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
oh i guess a mod came in and quickly took it down. your picture isnt showing but it doesnt matter...this thread will die shortly im sure haha

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weird, it shows up on my screen...nothing wrong with your thread now though...bump it tomorrow so you can get some more opinions...I'd be leary of the online retailers though...be careful bro. There are plenty of other choices out there that are legal.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
the person i get from got it from that company...im not dealing with any "online" companies b/c i know there will be a very unwanted knock on my door haha

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
haha well better to be safe than sorry...stx i wasnt even payin attention...im using your cycle support, excellent product.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Sure it's safe and effective.

The concentration of each ester would determine how frequent you pin it, more or less..

To be safe, I would just figure out the desired weekly dosage (say 650mg), divide it by 3.5, (~185mg) determine how much to draw for that individual dose (0.6cc) , and pin that EOD. (every other day).

To make it easier on you, I would just pin 0.5cc EOD for grand total of 568.75mg/week. :D I just wanted to show you how to figure out dosage for a EOD frequency.

Then I would allow 3-4 weeks to pass after cessation, then start PCT.

Ps. I don't use steroids, I just invented them, that's all.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sure it's safe and effective.

The concentration of each ester would determine how frequent you pin it, more or less...
...and pin that EOD. (every other day).

To make it easier on you, I would just pin 0.5cc EOD for grand total of 568.75mg/week. :D I just wanted to show you how to figure out dosage for a EOD frequency...
The pinning EOD is why I said it's not ideal. Great to hear about the Cycle Support. Do you use it for health support or are you ON right now?

Thanks UBI.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I pin long esters EOD. I've gone 7+ months EOD.

You get used to it. I don't use ester blends, but I'm not averse to it.

ps. I'm just kidding, I've never used steroids.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL, I hear ya'.

I just don't like the idea of somebody that has to ask about a test blend having to pin EOD...

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Stx...im doing a 6 week cycle of the original Halo-50. 50/50/50/75/75/100...someone was saying i didn't need the whole kitchen sink but i like to make sure that i stay healthy and all the ingredients do much more than just protect my liver. The only thing id suggest is not even naming flavors b/c they certainly don't smell or taste like the flavors they say hahaha but it tastes good mixed with a protein shake but a couple times i wasnt able to mix and i had to add water...not recommended. Milk worked better the other time when i used it by itself.

Thanks Ubiq...im not exactly ready for pinning I have a lot more research to do before I consider. I just came across that Test Mix and was wondering if it was some crazy concoction or an actual decent mix that would work.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's definitely meant to be taken with a shake. I like to mix the peanut butter CS with chocolate whey or vice versa.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
It's definitely meant to be taken with a shake. I like to mix the peanut butter CS with chocolate whey or vice versa.
same here...its crazy how you can still taste it even tho its such a small scoop