My brother is so lucky!
- 07-10-2007, 10:21 PM
- 07-10-2007, 11:14 PM
your brother is older than you, on HRT, and lives at home?
How old is he to be on HRT?
- 07-10-2007, 11:25 PM
He is 24, hes only on HRT due to a problem when he was a kid that ended in his brain being squeezed like a grape.
07-10-2007, 11:43 PM
07-10-2007, 11:47 PM
07-10-2007, 11:50 PM
07-11-2007, 11:19 AM
dont take them from him that would be messed up unless of course he could just get more which i dont think is the case...SOmetimes i wonder if i could pass for low T levels.....i dont think i would want to pin the rest of my life tho....
btw buying illegally cost more. I posted a thread in the anti aging male thread about costs.
07-11-2007, 11:40 AM
07-11-2007, 12:33 PM
i know a guy who has perscrption for deca, winstrol, test, and HGH he gets it on the street cuz its cheeper but since he has a perscription it is legal for him to carry it
07-11-2007, 05:03 PM
07-11-2007, 05:35 PM
07-11-2007, 05:54 PM
07-11-2007, 09:45 PM
its costs my dad $35 bucks for a pack of androderm...with insurance
it costs me $19-30 for a 10ml vial of testosterone enanthate...which is about 10 weeks worth for your typical HRT user.
how does prescription cost less?
07-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Well my brothers prescription is forever free, bastid!
07-12-2007, 06:48 AM
07-12-2007, 07:28 AM
yeah,the only way you'll get a prescription like that is basically cause your screwed,and can't produce any test....not very lucky if you ask me..plus I'd have to agree its much cheaper on the street,especially if you like chinese food
Similar Forum Threads
- By serengo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 36Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:02 PM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 23Last Post: 02-25-2008, 01:22 PM
- By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 24Last Post: 02-20-2008, 08:23 PM
- By NickyNoNames in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 07-23-2006, 09:51 AM
- By refrieddreams in forum General ChatReplies: 46Last Post: 10-03-2005, 01:56 PM