My brother is so lucky!

  1. My brother is so lucky!


    He has a subscription for life! I need to talk to his doc. My mom said shes gonna have to lock it up now haha.



  2. your brother is older than you, on HRT, and lives at home?

    How old is he to be on HRT?

  3. He is 24, hes only on HRT due to a problem when he was a kid that ended in his brain being squeezed like a grape.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    He is 24, hes only on HRT due to a problem when he was a kid that ended in his brain being squeezed like a grape.
    Sounds like we have just heard the teaser for this juicy tale...

    This also brings me to a point why do people waste their time buying illegaly when they can go to the dr to get it? Is it cheaper on the street?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    He is 24, hes only on HRT due to a problem when he was a kid that ended in his brain being squeezed like a grape.
    Doesn't sound like luck to me. Kinda like saying the person in a wheelchair is "lucky" because he gets the big parking spots at the front of the store.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Doesn't sound like luck to me. Kinda like saying the person in a wheelchair is "lucky" because he gets the big parking spots at the front of the store.
    LOL thats funny as hell. Whats so great about being 24 living at home with low test levels?

  7. dont take them from him that would be messed up unless of course he could just get more which i dont think is the case...SOmetimes i wonder if i could pass for low T levels.....i dont think i would want to pin the rest of my life tho....

    btw buying illegally cost more. I posted a thread in the anti aging male thread about costs.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    LOL thats funny as hell. Whats so great about being 24 living at home with low test levels?
    GSP still lives at home.

  9. i know a guy who has perscrption for deca, winstrol, test, and HGH he gets it on the street cuz its cheeper but since he has a perscription it is legal for him to carry it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    i know a guy who has perscrption for deca, winstrol, test, and HGH he gets it on the street cuz its cheeper but since he has a perscription it is legal for him to carry it
    Geesh!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    i know a guy who has perscrption for deca, winstrol, test, and HGH he gets it on the street cuz its cheeper but since he has a perscription it is legal for him to carry it
    Not true actually. His prescription doesn't give him license to commit the crime of purchasing and posessing prescription drugs diverted from the prescription scheme. If they could prove that his bottles were obtained illegally, then he'd be liable for the applicable criminal sanction.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Not true actually. His prescription doesn't give him license to commit the crime of purchasing and posessing prescription drugs diverted from the prescription scheme. If they could prove that his bottles were obtained illegally, then he'd be liable for the applicable criminal sanction.
    never thought of that
    btw yeah right i have meant to ask you. are you a star wars fan?

  13. its costs my dad $35 bucks for a pack of androderm...with insurance

    it costs me $19-30 for a 10ml vial of testosterone enanthate...which is about 10 weeks worth for your typical HRT user.


    how does prescription cost less?

  14. Well my brothers prescription is forever free, bastid!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    Well my brothers prescription is forever free, bastid!
    Ummmmm, minus the fact his head doesnt work right. Thats like being given an 18 inch schlong and a chunk from goonies face. great deal.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  16. yeah,the only way you'll get a prescription like that is basically cause your screwed,and can't produce any test....not very lucky if you ask me..plus I'd have to agree its much cheaper on the street,especially if you like chinese food
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
  2. 23 year old male - why is my DHEA-S so low?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. so my friend is an idiot(need help with his pct)
    By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 09:23 PM
  4. So my girl is moving. dont know how i should feel about this
    By NickyNoNames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:51 AM
  5. My brother is sick
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Log in
Log in