Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol or Designer Supplements Superdrol?

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
I have a chance to get either of these Superdrols and I wanted to know if any of you have had any experience with either of these Superdrols? And if so which is more superior and or more reliable?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Same thing. Both "name brand".

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The AX stuff is probably newer, but I would just go with whichever is cheaper...like SS said, same thing.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
which company was the original maker of superdrol? Im assuming neither of these were.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DS had it first and then licensed it to AX shortly after...and FWIIW M-Drol by CEL is the same thing and is probably much cheaper than the AX/DS stuff you are looking in to.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
DS had it first and then licensed it to AX shortly after...and FWIIW M-Drol by CEL is the same thing and is probably much cheaper than the AX/DS stuff you are looking in to.
^^Very true.

LT710

Awards
While I can't seem to get any info onthe new SD-NG, I don't think they're the same thing.

If the new SD-NG, is in fact, "a combination of 4 synergistic compounds", and the original Superdrol is Methasteron, or 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one (I have a bottle right in front of me), how can they be the same thing?

Since Matt/DS sold/licensed the product/name to AX, my guess is it's the original compound plus a few other things.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
While I can't seem to get any info onthe new superdrol-NG, I don't think they're the same thing.

If the new SD-NG, is in fact, "a combination of 4 synergistic compounds", and the original Superdrol is Methasteron, or 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one (I have a bottle right in front of me), how can they be the same thing?

Since Matt/DS sold/licensed the product/name to AX, my guess is it's the original compound plus a few other things.
:hammer: :wtf: :trout: Try again!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
OK...instead of a WTF/Try Again, why not make a mature post with some facts.
You could also try being mature and checking the dates on posts you're responding to. No one mentioned Superdrol NG, in fact this thread was started before NG was ever even mentioned. They are talking about the ORIGINAL superdrol from designer supplements which only had a few runs and then was sold over to AX who produced the exact same product and sold it under the same name.

LT710

Awards
You could also try being mature and checking the dates on posts you're responding to. No one mentioned Superdrol NG, in fact this thread was started before NG was ever even mentioned. They are talking about the ORIGINAL superdrol from designer supplements which only had a few runs and then was sold over to AX who produced the exact same product and sold it under the same name.

I stand corrected...

Antonek

Awards
anyone tried Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol ??

working well or not worth tryin' ??

mohammede228

Awards
i nevr took steroids bfore...wante sart my frst cylce in 2months...lookin te put on weight an strenght...does any one ave any advice??

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i nevr took steroids bfore...wante sart my frst cylce in 2months...lookin te put on weight an strenght...does any one ave any advice??
This is a joke right? 16 and u wanna take steriods? you will be banned shortly.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
This is a joke right? 16 and u wanna take steriods?

yea....doz it stunt growth?? wa de ad ffects of takin it at a young age
i don't even know where to start. Do not take any kind of steriod for another few years. Most say 21. There's a starting point. At 16 you have very high test levels and with the right diet and training you would put on some good size and strength quite easily. If i only i paid more attention to that when i was your age. STAY AWAY FROM SUPERDROL OR ANY PH!!

mohammede228

Awards
steroids

i don't even know where to start. Do not take any kind of steriod for another few years. Most say 21. There's a starting point. At 16 you have very high test levels and with the right diet and training you would put on some good size and strength quite easily. If i only i paid more attention to that when i was your age.

so doz dat mean any type of anabolic steroids?? what would you recomend te help me gain weight and strenght

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
i don't even know where to start. Do not take any kind of steriod for another few years. Most say 21. There's a starting point. At 16 you have very high test levels and with the right diet and training you would put on some good size and strength quite easily. If i only i paid more attention to that when i was your age.

so doz dat mean any type of anabolic steroids?? what would you recomend te help me gain weight and strenght
I agree with Made on this. Be smart and think of the long term effect not just the short. I am not going to go into detail about what could and will most likely go wrong.

As much as you prob don't want to here this stick to creatine, beta-alanine and protein powder. With ur test levels as high as they are coupled with these products you will grow like a weed.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
As much as you prob don't want to here this stick to creatine, beta-alanine and protein powder. With ur test levels as high as they are coupled with these products you will grow like a weed.
Word! keep it simple. Lots and lots of clean food like oats, potatoes, red meats, chicken, tuna etc and a decent protein powder with some creatine mono and you are good to go. You will grow my friend!