Pec Injection =x

tek

Awards
i had posted a thread awhile back, about this Test E i got. has been hurtin like a mofo.get that lil test flu.anyways. yesterday i had dont .5cc in each pec.i mesaged it for couple mins after injec. i end up hitting chest workout pretty hard.well last night i couldt move my arms around much. had to sleep on my back.which i couldt sleep.feelin a lil better right now. just curious if thats a bad thing to do. injectin the muscle been workd that night ??? but i must say. im still pumpd like a mofo right now,haha. :bb:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think injecting then the same day working out that muscle afterwards helps. It helps disperse the oil and it has worked for me. Like killing 2 burds with one stone. and yes i spelt burds wrong, once again.

i HAVE to try a pec injec

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Nice knew avatar piston-p... Tek, when you go through your peck, are you hitting it straight in towards you? or going in through the outter side?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
OMG... that has to be the best pic I've seen for a while.. lol

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
i think injecting then the same day working out that muscle afterwards helps. It helps disperse the oil and it has worked for me. Like killing 2 burds with one stone. and yes i spelt burds wrong, once again.

i HAVE to try a pec injec
:goodpost:

Pec injects are my fave, I usually go in from the top angled down and in with a 1.5cc pin.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
how is the pain from prop in the chest?
Couldn't tell you......gimme a couple days and I'll let you know. :twisted:

The 1-test cyp I had was 200mg/ml, and it used to crystalize in the muscle after injection. Hurt like a sonofab1tch. Made each pec (at different times) swell to like 2.5 times the other one. :blink:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I actually prefer Prop in the Pec, out of most choices to pin Prop.

Try to say "prefer Prop in the Pec with pickled peckers" 5 times fast.

ps I don't do steroids.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prop injections in the pec put me on my ass. ouch. i inject on an angle from the inside of the pec, rather that from the outside.

just kidding, i also dont do steroids. but i do think ubi is cute

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL, you guys crack me up... :lol:

I love doing pec injects too. I actually like it when my pecs get swollen from prop, it makes my chest look extra BIG. :D And like said above it helps stretch out the fascia tissue surrounding the muscle for easier growth.

I did an 8 weeker with prop and superdrol before and was shooting 2.5cc's EOD. And the only sites that I rotated were quads and pecs. I'd put 2.5cc's in a single pec. To me, I did notice a better chest gain from this cycle as compared to others when I shot less oil and rotated more sites. Thats of course taking into consideration other factors as well... diet, training, etc...

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
no no no silly, thats only if youre chris benoit and your son has autism and you can't cope with that and you inject him with steroids and you hate your wife and you wake up every day pissed off. Steroids makes you have big muscles of course with no time in the gym!
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I DIDNT EVEN NEED TO GO TO THE GYM ALL THIS TIME?...HAHA... AND HERE I AM WASTING MY TIME...HAHA

tek

Awards
Thats right my friend, no gym time needed. You don't even have to up your protein intake either.

DAMMM SIGN ME UP!!!! =] hahah ya im with you on this one. i did notice alot better gains with i spot inject in the chest/delts/etc.... last time i pec inject i could sleep on my stomach for acouple of days =x

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im down to pin wherever except calves and forearms. Thing is its tough when you dont have anyone to help you out.

tek

Awards
im down to pin wherever except calves and forearms. Thing is its tough when you dont have anyone to help you out.
yall tell me about it. its hard for me to hit glutes at times. so i try to stick with pecs/delts/bi/tris/traps/ =x

tek

Awards
no quads? one hand injections are tough, gotta get the hang of it. I have big hands but still its a challenge
havet tried that yet. =x kinda scary. **** load of veins and nerves in the quad. any pics on where to inject ??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
havet tried that yet. =x kinda scary. **** load of veins and nerves in the quad. any pics on where to inject ??

alot of websites out there.....

i go half way between top of leg and knee and to the side. If you have lighter skin you can see the veins after a warm shower. I think pinning after a hot shower is the best, it should be a fundamental. Ive never had a problem with quads besides knicking a vein and bleeding a bit. I had a hard time with glutes as well and traps seem tough too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sns8778 Supplements 34
VS91588 Anabolics 20
Anabolics 11
doodle Anabolics 14
Anabolics 28