Havoc dosage for newb

lembowski

Awards
Hello I've been training for the past 7 or 8 years. I have a endo/meso frame at 6'1" 190lbs. I have always just taken creatin/protein in my supplementation. After looking through this and other sites I have made the decision to try out Havoc after seeing peoples results and fondness of the supplement. Since I have never taken a prohormone before what should the proper dosage be on this? I have read 10|10|20|20 , 20|20|30|30 , 10|20|30|30 so I'm alittle confused as to what I should do. I purchased 2 bottles of the 90 count. What type of cycle would you guys suggest? I will be talking creatine, glutamine, zma, protein, milk thistle alone with the havoc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Because just guessing off the 10|10|20|20 thats only 42 pills in 4 weeks. Giving me essentially 16 weeks of havoc for 4 cycles. Doesn't seem like thats taking much of it. :blink:

lembowski

Awards
I'm sorry did I post this in the wrong section? I read that even though Havoc is legal to buy, it was considered a steroid.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its really up to you in terms of what youd like to do. ive seen people running this crap as high as 50/60mgs per day.

i wouldnt drop it below 20mgs a day.

id also just like to throw it out there, yet again, that havoc is no joke and is a serious steroid with some underadvertised side effects. be careful

lembowski

Awards
thanks guys. I'll be posting a log here in a few days once I get some time to take some pics and write some plans down.

Flip

Flip

Awards
Just finished a 4 week HAVOC/4AD cycle and in PCT now. If your looking to add size/weight forget HAVOC. If your looking for some serious stength gains and some body comp changes you'll be pleased. Don't expect to much in the first couple of weeks though but come the third week you'll start to see some changes and really notice stength increases. As far as sides go I ran it at 50mg a day for the last 12 days and found joint pain/driness to be the only problems. If this is your first cycle I would go 10/20/20/30 and have a proper PCT ready. By the way I am 6'1" and started this cycle at 190lbs. by the end of 4 weeks I had hit 197 but have already dropped 3lbs in PCT.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jomi have you ever thought it could be estrogen issues you had going on? just wondering if that was an option. you my friend are an extreme exception.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i do and i dont.

i was originally running a log to test out havocs estrogen control capabilities and at first it seemed to be doing the trick. i was running it with 500mgs of t-e a week, which isnt a big dosage for me at all. right after week one i started giting the itchy puffy nips. so i started with 20mgs of nolva a day to knock it out which i immediately lowered to 10mgs afterwards.

then the join problems, constant lethargy. super ****s, agression, acne, bloat, and generaly feeling of butt kicked in. all of which stopped when i cut out the havoc.