"feel good" designer

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
out of all the designer compounds out, what is the best "feel good" one? ex. which made you feel like your dopamine levels were sky high like on a dbol cycle...

we can cut out superdrol right now...thats a "feel crappy" designer..

nclifterz71

Awards
yea phera...i felt great all day long every day.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I felt good on Ergo/SD. I am looking to feel great on Epi!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PP from what i've seen

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
ya im on SD now and i do feel like serious ****! man this stuff sucks.

eric21

Awards
M1T
Laugh away, but nothing made me feel better. I wish I stocked up.

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
mohn... good stuff there. too bad some companies made bull **** stuff before it was banned... of course i bought 3 bottles.. all worthless crap...

i dont see how anyone feels good on superdrol... but everyone's different.

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
i have seen many people reporting feeling good on EPI... anyone, with experience, what to compare that to another feel good compound?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i have seen many people reporting feeling good on EPI... anyone, with experience, what to compare that to another feel good compound?
I've tried both havoc and ergomax (similar to phera), and I'd have to say that I felt better on the ergo...

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Ive always prefered pp over everything, just based on the simple fact is makes me feel great overall and it gives low sides. Also that pumps and strength are great on it.

The only downside is its a wetter compound, which wasnt that important to me then when i was just trying to put more size from my inital 160lb starter weight.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
never tried PP to compare but I felt amazing on havoc/ZOL... felt like total trash on SD... and actually felt real good on 75mg of promagnon

Havoc gets my vote however

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN, Phera-Plex, & Halodrol (I had Mega-H).

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Halodrol 50! It took about a week...but after that I had a nice buzz through out the day.