Help with cutter cutting . Free bottle of tst to person who gives me advice i take!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Lightbulb Help with cutter cutting . Free bottle of tst to person who gives me advice i take!

Current stats 175 about 17-18 bf currently on week 10 of test c and eq I will be running out of both in about a week or two.

age 25 lifting on and off due to health issues. my bf might be lower might be holding water from test -c

oh stats are per tanita scale not to accuarte

I have 1500 mgs of anavar
    half bottle of halodrol
    2 bottles of winztrol
    bottle of Test Prop
    20 bottles of Tst

I was thinking of buying more halodrol or gxl and some furzadrol and bold oh and mega trn/

money is not to much of a option if you can send help me out with some stack ideas and maybe some diet ideas and exercises. I will send the person whose plan I choose a bottle of TST for helping me out.

My goal is to see my abs and lose bf% i just got hit by a drunk driver so my left ankle is sprained or almost broken hurts like a mother!!

so far i was thinking

Anavar 60 mgs ed
    winztrol 250 ed
    Halodrol 50-100 x 6- weeks?
    Mega trn
    test prop
    tst?

have tons of post cycle therapy products as well.

Good luck to the winner.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

I don't want your Tst... but how tall are you?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I don't want your tst either.

There is nothing magical about the compounds you list. Just keep things simple and effective.

I suggest you run test at a minimum of 250mg per week, perhaps 500mg per week. Run T3 up to 75mcg but no more than 100mcg.

Keep your protein intake high (make sure to get 1.5 x bodyweight), plenty of good fats and low-GI carbs only around your workout. Keep total calories at 500 or so kcals below maintenance.

Use the appetite suppressant of your choice.

Do cardio in a pool as much as you can. Do nothing to further injure your ankle.

Up the volume a little bit in your weight training.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Alright well first off if your not even finished with your current cycle, don't forget to take proper PCT as well as proper time off (time on + time PCT = time off before next cycle). Once you get there you can work up a new cycle. Considering your working on losing fat why not try this.

1-Finish up current cycle
    2-Take proper PCT (Nolva, Retain, etc) just keep cals ok to keep your gains.
    3-After PCT, take some time off and maybe run an EC stack for 6 weeks or so while dropping cals down and doing 4-5 days a week of cardio.
    4-Put together a cutting cycle from your PHs. I'd go with:
    Halo, WinZ, TST
    or
    WinZ, TRN, TST
    I really only use TST to keep libido and strength really up. The Winz, TRN, TST one may be best for your liver if your just getting off a cycle.

On a side note, even if you don't give me the TST bottle, how much would you want for 2 shipped to me in IL? Love the stuff for keeping libido up while on cycle.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

give me a email at besparse@hotmail.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

well my plans are to continue this cycle another 4-5 weeks since it does have EQ and it is best ran around that length. so I am looking to solidify my gains I have already put on 6lbs and lost 2-3 bf so I am happy as of now but it could have been better had I not been hit by a drunk driver and got injured and all the time I have spent dealing with that.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp View Post
    Current stats 175 about 17-18 bf currently on week 10 of test c and eq I will be running out of both in about a week or two.

age 25 lifting on and off due to health issues. my bf might be lower might be holding water from test -c

half bottle of halodrol
    2 bottles of winztrol
    bottle of Test Prop
    20 bottles of Tst

so far i was thinking

Anavar 60 mgs ed
    winztrol 250 ed
    Mega trn
    test prop
    tst?
    Ok, I'm not really interested in the tst...but I must admit that its a pretty unique way to get responses to your question.

I'm curious as to why you are planning to go the oral ph route rather than just picking up some more test-c and boldenone? I think that you'd be much better off keeping things how you have it but running those compounds a bit longer.

Also, if you're ankle is bothering you that much and its restricting your ability to train, it might be best to just cut the cycle short and allow yourself to heal. Then you can give it another go in a couple months.

And yeah, as ubiq asked before...how tall are you?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

oh stats are per tanita scale not to accuarte

half bottle of halodrol
    2 bottles of winztrol
    bottle of Test Prop
    20 bottles of Tst

I was thinking of buying more halodrol or gxl and some furzadrol and bold oh and mega trn/

money is not to much of a option if you can send help me out with some stack ideas and maybe some diet ideas and exercises. I will send the person whose plan I choose a bottle of TST for helping me out.

My goal is to see my abs and lose bf% i just got hit by a drunk driver so my left ankle is sprained or almost broken hurts like a mother!!

so far i was thinking

Anavar 60 mgs ed
    winztrol 250 ed
    Mega trn
    test prop
    tst?

have tons of post cycle therapy products as well.

Good luck to the winner.
    do the prop for 8 weeks or so and the var for 6 or so

most people here aren't gonna recommend a lot of orals at once for toxicity reasons

or do prop for 8 weeks and 6-8 weeks trn and tst together, that should be interesting
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Hey I'm pretty new to the site, but I read your thread about needing to cut weight. I feel for you with being hit by a drunk driver and it taking you out of the game. Same exact thing happened to me, he ran a red light and t-boned me. My collarbone was totally ****ed and broken in 5 places where the seatbelt held me, but id def saved my life. Anyhow, I've yet to do my first cycle, I played D1 NCAA rugby and we were always a game away from a National title, so I didn't want to risk it.But I've been researching for a few years. I know what it's like to have to put on lots of mass and lose a lot due to position changes. I'll write a cycle I think could help w/ cutting, and if you want I can give some advice on a diet/exercise program to help you lose rapidly before you go on cycle.

Just passing on the knowledge. I can tell you though from experience with the workout/diet program you won't need any substances. You'll be amazed how much fat you shred while keeping your strength gains. If it seems weird that I'm going out of my way to help, I think it's cause of the car accident thing. I understand what it's like and how much it ****ing sucks to be kept out of the gym for so long for such a reason. Best of luck man. Let me know if you're interested in the diet/exercise routine. My buddy passed it on to me, helped me lose 26 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks and keep my stamina/strength in order to change positions, got tons of playing time and ripped as **** naturally.

This is just what I've read. I in no way encourage/discourage the use of AAS.
    This is the cutting stack I've been considering for myself, haven't used steroids before.

* WEEKS 1-8: Winstrol 50mg Every Day
    * WEEKS 1-6: Trenabol 75mg Every Day
    * WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Propionate 50mg Every Day
    * WEEKS 4-8: Masteron 100mg Every Other Day
    * WEEKS 3-8: T3 50-75mcg Every Day
    * WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex 0.25 mg Every Day

* Clenbuterol 80-100mcg: 2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF (1-10)

* WEEKS 1-8: PREGNYL (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 days (PCT)

* WEEK 8: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid daily(PCT)
    * WEEK 9: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid daily
    * WEEK 10: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid daily

This is all research, discussion I must say. I have no real experience with steroids, keep that in mind.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast2008 View Post
    * WEEKS 1-8: Winstrol 50mg Every Day
    * WEEKS 1-6: Trenabol 75mg Every Day
    * WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Propionate 50mg Every Day
    * WEEKS 4-8: Masteron 100mg Every Other Day
    * WEEKS 3-8: T3 50-75mcg Every Day
    * WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex 0.25 mg Every Day

* Clenbuterol 80-100mcg: 2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF (1-10)

* WEEKS 1-8: PREGNYL (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 days (post cycle therapy)

* WEEK 8: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid daily(post cycle therapy)
    * WEEK 9: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid daily
    * WEEK 10: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid daily

This is all research, discussion I must say. I have no real experience with steroids, keep that in mind.

keep in mind I don't do steroids, and am the epitome of nattyness.

That is a horrible first cycle.

It is a fine cycle, aside from the 8 weeks of Winny from the start, but definitely for a person more experienced in anabolic steroids, and who has ran Tren prior.

All that aside, you have a good attitude about it Westcoast.
    Last edited by Ubiquitous; 07-14-2007 at 01:08 PM. Reason: spelling
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I agree, it wasn't intended to be a first cycle. He said he's on week 10 of his current cycle. It would help if he included his experience with AAS in the past.I read that he's taking Halodrol & Anavar which are pretty liver toxic, so his body is acquainted with roids. But like I said, for now I'm still natural, until I figure out the in's and out's of steroids and PCT first. I welcome all criticism/amendments to the suggested cycle, as I said. I am not experienced and this is all just stuff I've read in books and the internet, and second hand advice from bodybuilders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    keep in mind I don't do steroids, and am the epidome of nattyness.

That is a horrible first cycle.

It is a fine cycle, aside from the 8 weeks of Winny from the start, but definitely for a person more experienced in anabolic steroids, and who has ran Tren prior.

All that aside, you have a good attitude about it Westcoast.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I wouldn't want the TST either.

What have you gained so far? No offense but 175# & 17-18% after 10 weeks on Test Cyp & Eq means, IMHO, you probably do not have your **** together.

Should it be assumed that you prefer to extend your current cycle however long your Test Prop will last rather than a 12 week PCT & new cycle?

How much & what concentrationTest Prop you have? i.e. 10ml-100mg/ml or 50ml-25mg/mlbottle.

If added to tail-end of current cycle and if it is standard 10ml bottle of say Testabol I would consider:
    50mg EOD until finished (~6 weeks)
    50mg Winstol EOD (stop with Test)
    40mg Anavar daily.

~250-300g Protein daily.
    ~ 2000 kcals, based on your LBM that should be below maintainence.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    I wouldn't want the TST either.

What have you gained so far? No offense but 175# & 17-18% after 10 weeks on Test Cyp & Eq means, IMHO, you probably do not have your **** together.

Should it be assumed that you prefer to extend your current cycle however long your Test Prop will last rather than a 12 week post cycle therapy & new cycle?

How much & what concentrationTest Prop you have? i.e. 10ml-100mg/ml or 50ml-25mg/mlbottle.

If added to tail-end of current cycle and if it is standard 10ml bottle of say Testabol I would consider:
    50mg EOD until finished (~6 weeks)
    50mg Winstol EOD (stop with Test)
    40mg Anavar daily.

~250-300g Protein daily.
    ~ 2000 kcals, based on your LBM that should be below maintainence.

Your right it could of been alot better but like I said I got it by a drunk driver in week 6 when stuf was kicking in and I lost 4 weeks to bull**** now I am going to hit this last 4-5 weeks hardcore and make up got my diet strict.

Weighed myself this morning after a crap and weighed 177 16%

______-------Mind you I am giving percentage from a cheap tanita scale i use it as a reference but I have seen it jump 3-4 points in a matter of moments with different variables.

This is not my first cycle I have done test-c Tren but stopped after the first week cuz i got sick.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Are you going to continue this cycle or stop do PCT and then start in a couple of months.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

I will continue as it was planned, since I was running eq of course I was running at very small dosage but the hunger pains all of sudden yesterday came out of the blue and man was I eating.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

All I can say is I feel I am at 13% bf that is the closest thing I can say because that is the lowest I have been I want to get lower but I alos want to bring weight up but you cant have your cake and eat too.....unless you have TREN... Just ordered 2 bottles of 100mg/TREn a/100mg Masteron 10 ml each and 2 bottles straight tren a.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Dude you really need to figure out your bf%. Yesterday you said it was anywhere up to 18%. Maybe it's just me but it seems like knowing your stats is the first step before planning a cycle. Best of luck.

All I can say is I feel I am at 13% bf that is the closest thing I can say because that is the lowest I have been I want to get lower but I alos want to bring weight up but you cant have your cake and eat too.....unless you have TREN... Just ordered 2 bottles of 100mg/TREn a/100mg Masteron 10 ml each and 2 bottles straight tren a.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i know I usually go by mirror but i put stats from tanita down mirror would say 13-14% buddy of mine told me 12 so its up in the air.

like I have said i have seen tanita jump points just by taking a crap or drinking water.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

i have never used winstrol, kinda wanted to but i dont know if I would benefit from it. i have almost two grams of var sitting there too.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

yeah i know I usually go by mirror but i put stats from tanita down mirror would say 13-14% buddy of mine told me 12 so its up in the air.

like I have said i have seen tanita jump points just by taking a crap or drinking water.
    What is your waist size? That is at the least an indicative factor if you don't use a skin-fold caliper consistently.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 10:16 PM
  2. Please Help With My CUTTING Diet! (Entire diet included)
    By IntensePump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:09 AM
  3. Free bottle of Methyl 1,4 andro contest
    By chi_town in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 10:11 AM
  4. Help with my Cutting Routine
    By Molehonea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:36 AM