pharmapro maxodrol

insane lifter

Awards
Has anyone heard of this company or tried any of their products. They make a product called maxodrol. Here is what is on the bottle. (1,4-androstadiene-4-chloro-17a -methyl-3B,17B-diol). Does anyone know what this is or a clone of.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Haladrol but it looks like 1,4add to. The 1,4-Androstadiene.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, they just screwed around with the already obscure nomenclature to make people think it's something different. It's just an H clone.

insane lifter

Awards
Thanks for the info. It seems pretty pricey for a h-drol clone at 79.95 a bottle and it probably takes 2 or 3 bottles to run a cycle. I'm sure there is cheaper stuff out there. I think I will stick to the board sponsors.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. It seems pretty pricey for a h-drol clone at 79.95 a bottle and it probably takes 2 or 3 bottles to run a cycle. I'm sure there is cheaper stuff out there. I think I will stick to the board sponsors.
hahah. That is just companies who market this stuff to uneducated magazine readers. If its halo, hit up cels h-drol for 30 bucks. I dont see 20 lbs off it though o_O

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hahah. That is just companies who market this stuff to uneducated magazine readers. If its halo, hit up cels h-drol for 30 bucks. I dont see 20 lbs off it though o_O
no you probably would not want to see 20lbs off a compound normally used for cutting and or a recomp. on hdrol you would want to eat somewhere around maintenence....a bit above, but not enough to gain 20lbs. i love the marketing people who advertise in those BB mags.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
no you probably would not want to see 20lbs off a compound normally used for cutting and or a recomp. on hdrol you would want to eat somewhere around maintenence....a bit above, but not enough to gain 20lbs. i love the marketing people who advertise in those BB mags.
hahah, I enjoy the huge line of "legal steroids" they show and try to make it look like official bottles, and all mystical.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ziquor Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 4
Supplements 0
Anabolics 2