PCT...do I need a test booster?

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
I'm doing a 6 week cycle of Halo-50 the original 50/50/50/75/75/100 and weeks 4-9 ill be stacking Winadrol (aka Orastan A). For PCT i have Tomaxifen Citrate which will be dosed 40/20/20/20 (it will be dosed a little higher depending on the amount of citrate). I will also be using Lean Extreme.

Now I was looking at HyperTest but when I posted earlier about if I was going to be taking too much supps for PCT I was told i didn't really need this. After more reading on cycles it seems that some people have had libido lose on Nolva and PH's in general so would it hurt to get this and take it during PCT? Is it even needed? I don't want to shut down or lose any libido at all. Any suggestions?

lionelxxl

Awards
test boosters

If you're indeed getting one, i'd suggest going with a trib based product with a good amount of protodioscin concentration. Hypertest and CL's Blue Up are good choices IMO.

At the end of the day, whether trib is beneficial or not, the verdicts still out there. I'd wanna believe it is though.. :thumbsup:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried trib products before....blah. BUT Omega sports T-Force looks like a very interesting product to me (fadogia agrestis).

Im sure Diesal Test is a solid product too.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
yeah i was looking at DT products as well. Thanks for the suggestions...i guess its back to more research. I still have a few more weeks b4 PCT so I'm not too worried but I just want to ensure that my guy will be in tip top shape. If you guys come across anything else let me know. I'm gunna take a look a T-Force and do some reading. Thanks again

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I shoulda mentioned Primordial's Dermacrine sustain. Transdermal product but is sounds awesome!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Check out The Sinner's PCT thread. That should tell you whether or not you need a test booster in PCT.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Check out The Sinner's post cycle therapy thread. That should tell you whether or not you need a test booster in PCT.

yeah i was reading some of his threads about all the stacks everyones doing lately...ill check out his PCT thread thanks Ecto. Also, I think im gunna wait until theres a few more logs about T-Force before I consider it.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
For the most part, test boosters do not boost test. I disagree that the verdict is still out on trib. There is solid research showing that it has no effect on test levels.

That said, these test boosters do seem to enhance libido. For that reason, they can be useful in P.C.T.

If you're concerned about post-cycle test levels, taking HCG on-cycle is your best bet.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
well my main concern is libido and wouldnt shutdown or lack of libido indicate messed up test levels? I know its not just test alone but it would be my first suspect at least.

Strategic

Awards
Did anyone else ever use Syntrax's old trib product called FUZU? That was my favorite trib product of all time, too bad they stopped making it.

:(

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Yes, lack of libido during P.C.T. does generally indicate lowered test levels. The point is that the so-called "test boosters" like trip may help libido through some other mechanism, but generally don't actually boost natty test or help your actual recovery.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
oops i posted the wrong link...sorry ant.

Savage, would the HCG cover both bases? Libido and Test Levels?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Well using HCG on-cycle will help your natty test recover much more quickly, which in turn will help you libido recover much more quickly. Great idea for any cycle longer than 6-8 weeks. But it won't provide "instant" libido.