E-POL by Purus Labs (havoc/epi/superdrol/finigenx clone???)

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Maximum Myotrophic Matrix With Genuine Liver Shield! Simply put, E-Pol is the most revolutionary and complete "hormone optimizing matrix" ever developed. Due to the completely unique proprietary blend users can finally experience all the anabolic and androgenic benefits of pro-steriodal compounds with substantially less totally undesirable side effects milligram for milligram.
Supplement Fact Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: Epithiopropional Proprietary Matrix 40mg * (Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5-Androst-3-One, 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholanol) Liver Shield Proprietary Blend 175mg * (Milk Thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl Cysteine) * % Daily Value not established

So what do you think? Yay or Nay.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
alot of methyls in one pill could be bad on the liver. lets see if anyone else chimes in

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt really care to take that. those are alot of dry steroids it would be hard on the joints

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Looks interesting tho!! I would like to be a guinea pig!!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
smartass lmao
was up man? u guinnea pig it and log it. if u dont die ill send u some free x mass

LoL!! Really buddy? That's quite an offer! I really does sound interesting tho!! I'll think about it!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
it will be all dry tho ur joints plus ur liver will take a toll let me know if u take it tho

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
What about a pulse run and a regular intake of creatine? Creatine would help help the water retention for the joints would it not?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Im not a genius when it comes to this stuff but something tells me that pulsing with this multiple compound would be a horrible idea.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well there is a guy running many orals in a pulse and doing great

NewKid

Awards
hey guys, i decided to go on and try out e-pol but i wanna do it right the first time...can anyone help with questions like what other supplements i shoud take with it and what else i should take when i'm done with the cycle? and should i eat mostly protein and less carbs or not?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i decided to go on and try out e-pol but i wanna do it right the first time...can anyone help with questions like what other supplements i shoud take with it and what else i should take when i'm done with the cycle? and should i eat mostly protein and less carbs or not?
How old are you? What are your stats? It sounds like your your not ready yet don't rush into to this kind of a thing. Research is KEY. :study: How were you planning to run it? what is you pct going to be? these are all important questions that you should know before you decide to jump into it. Not trying to burn you just want you to get the most out of it and and understand what it really is. Go natural for as long as you can.:thumbsup:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
It absolutely does not work you should try Leukic, Gakic and Creakic by MuscleTech which will make you huge.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I ran it and put on around 10lbs. with little change in BF% over 4 weeks.

Do a search for my comments to find out how I dosed it.

Just run a good PCT afterwards.

NewKid

Awards
How old are you? What are your stats? It sounds like your your not ready yet don't rush into to this kind of a thing. Research is KEY. :study: How were you planning to run it? what is you post cycle therapy going to be? these are all important questions that you should know before you decide to jump into it. Not trying to burn you just want you to get the most out of it and and understand what it really is. Go natural for as long as you can.:thumbsup:
i'm 28 years old, 195 lbs and i'm 16%body fat according to my electronic body fat analyzer....i'm actually trying to read as much as i can on this it's just that i feel as if the more i read about it the more i'm confused about it...that's why i'm trying to see if i can find some kind of guideline on how i should take it and how i should divide my carbs, protein and fat and everything else that comes with it...tx for any help that i can get.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i'm 28 years old, 195 lbs and i'm 16%body fat according to my electronic body fat analyzer....i'm actually trying to read as much as i can on this it's just that i feel as if the more i read about it the more i'm confused about it...that's why i'm trying to see if i can find some kind of guideline on how i should take it and how i should divide my carbs, protein and fat and everything else that comes with it...tx for any help that i can get.
Just keep studing and you will figure it out.A basic guideline for protein/carbs/fat is 40/40/20,but everyone is different that is just a guide. But to do steroids you already need to know all of this you should have your diet down completely before you even think about steroids. Just letting you know not trying to flame. the more you understand your body and how it reacts to different diet methods and training methods the more you can get out of your first cycle, but waiting on it would be your best choice.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
There's a guy I know over at BN that's ordered some and plns to pulse it. If any of you guys post there, you can check out his log when he does it. I believe the thread is already started. I may do it myself, later on, if it goes well for him.

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
Here are at least some basic cycle guide lines that go for most ps/ph, a good place to start your research

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx