Gamma-O

1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Gamma-O

Anyone used this? There is one log on it currently on day 8, that i've subscribed to but not a whole lot of info out there. I'm interested in shutdown related and other parts of the technical details on its workings. Particularly if anyone has seen/done bloodwork

GAMMA-O - #1 NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%

A good product doesn't need such over-the-top marketing to be sold...

'nuff said...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That's a supp that appeared in the late 80's or early 90's and never really delivered. Obviously, if it were that great it would getting used more.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by luke1984 View Post
    A good product doesn't need such over-the-top marketing to be sold...

'nuff said...
    I guess by that measurement, any product that is advertised during a superbowl isn't worth buying either. Maybe thats true though

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    That's a supp that appeared in the late 80's or early 90's and never really delivered. Obviously, if it were that great it would getting used more.

I'm not thinking its a full out anabolic steroid grade product, or gives superdrol level gains, but if it gives better gains than tribulus or ecdysteroids and is still usable for natural competitions, its interesting. Some people are more constrained by "I can buy pheraplex for $30, why would I buy this for $60", where i'm more constrained by explaining to my wife what i'm taking in
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.15%

I Take Gamma-O myself... the first 3 days it had me feeling euphoric. The new compound includes CLA as well. My muscles have been harder consistently since I began taking 4 pills a day.

The cost is what you have to justify. Probably best idea is to google for it and try one bottle at a discounted price to see if you get any benefits from it. Everyone reacts to things differently.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I honestly do not know why anyone would buy the product for muscle gain.

Some info I found :

Like many other vegetable oils, rice bran oil appears to improve cholesterol profile.8 Preliminary evidence, including small double-blind, placebo-controlled trials, suggests that the gamma oryzanol portion of rice bran oil may contribute an additional cholesterol-lowering benefit beyond the effects of the fatty acids.2,3,8,10 Gamma oryzanol is thought to work by impairing cholesterol absorption in the digestive tract.11

Additionally, gamma oryzanol has antioxidant properties. It has been hypothesized that antioxidants can help protect against heart disease, cancer, and other illnesses; however, it must be kept in mind that gigantic studies looking for such benefits with the antioxidants vitamin E and beta-carotene have returned negative results.8

Gamma oryzanol is used by some athletes based on early reports that suggested gamma oryzanol enhances muscle growth and sports performance.5,6,9 According to numerous websites, gamma oryzanol produces these benefits by increasing levels of testosterone, growth hormone, and other anabolic (muscle-building) hormones. However, there is no real evidence that gamma oryzanol either affects these hormones or enhances performance, and some evidence that it does not. For example, double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that 9 weeks' consumption of gamma oryzanol at a dose of 500 mg daily affected neither anabolic hormone levels nor performance.7

Evidence from animal studies suggests that gamma oryzanol may help prevent ulcers, but meaningful human trials are lacking.8

Gamma oryzanol has also been advocated as a treatment for menopausal symptoms, but the basis of this potential use consists of evidence far too weak to be relied upon at all. In one study, gamma oryzanol injected into rats altered levels of circulation luteinizing hormone (LH).8 This, in turn, might conceivably help menopausal symptoms, but it is a long way from theoretical benefits in rats to proof of effectiveness in humans. One open study, sometimes touted as direct evidence for benefit in menopause, lacked a control group and therefore means nothing.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

man do i feel stupid for buying 2 cases of 20 bottles...

Similar Forum Threads

1. anybody have reviews or anything on Gamma-o?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 02:02 AM
  2. good source for gamma e?
    By juggernaut333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 08:41 PM
  3. gamma o for post cycle therapy
    By BIGONE in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 12:12 AM
  4. gamma oryzanol