Hair Loss on Epistane/Havoc 1-10

How was the hair loss on Epistane/Havoc 1-10

• Total voters
WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
How is hair loss on this compound on a scale of 0-10.
Was it really noticeable and did it grow back?

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
So far it looks like it varies greatly, some get very little hair loss while other get a lot. It would be help full if you list the dosage at which you noticed hair loss and was it significant.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get hairloss around week 3 or 4, but not before then. Shorter cycles, or possibly pulsing, might prevent this.

Compared to 1-test (which I would call a 10) I rated Havoc a 4.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
thanks for the feedback dsade, you look like you have a head full of hair on ur avatar pick. Did it grow back or was it just slight shedding.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the feedback dsade, you look like you have a head full of hair on ur avatar pick. Did it grow back or was it just slight shedding.
Still thinned somewhat from when I was younger, but then again I am finishing up the final touches on my hair growth formula, which is somewhat effective at helping from androgenic alopecia.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chewball

chewball

Awards
Havoc @ 40mg....didn't see any hairloss:head:

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
Havoc 20mg + 50mg H-drol week 1-2 didn't notice anything. Week 3 Havoc 40mg starting to see some shedding and itchy scalp.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I will be asking for some informal testers soon.
Sweet, sign me up. Im oh so close to just shaving it, unless I stumble along alot of cash for a hair transplant or find a great re-growth formula...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Havoc 20mg + 50mg H-drol week 1-2 didn't notice anything. Week 3 Havoc 40mg starting to see some shedding and itchy scalp.

ur link for your log would'nt work...

what brand of H-Drol did you use and how did the cycle go?

any hairloss, gyno or shutdown to report? how bad?

zootreeves

zootreeves

Awards
ur link for your log would'nt work...

what brand of H-Drol did you use and how did the cycle go?

any hairloss, gyno or shutdown to report? how bad?
CEL H-drol. Just started PCT now, cut my cycle a week short. I've been happy with the gains so far and i think they would continue if i ran for another week (4 Weeks was planned originally).

Hairloss isn't noticable to anyone else, just if i run my hands through my hair there is more than a few stray hairs stuck to my fingers. Again gyno is only noticeable to me, but I can definitely feel and see it starting to develop.

More of a preventive measure stopping the cycle. Maybe i'm being over cautious, but i don't want to look back when i'm a bald breasted man and think Fu*k why didn't i stop when the symptoms first started :). Who knows if i'm just pre-disposed to these kinds of sides, but i'm in no rush at the moment i'll try again when i've got letro, proscar and others on hand.

I'd still recommend Havoc, just be aware that these syptoms are possible

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
I ran Havoc at 20/30/30/40 and noticed some shedding during weeks 3/4. I really don't have anything to compare it to. I noticed it, but my fiance said she couldn't tell.

It seems to have grown back, but I was a little scared for a while because I could see my scalp through my hair (granted my hair was really short) at the time and my hair is usually really thick/curly.

bwrestler31

Awards
I ran Epidrol for 3 weeks at 20/30/30 and had no noticable loss or thinning of hair. Nothing noticable at all, except ~10lbs of muscle gain. I would reccommend this product, but because of the side effects some people see keep your eyes open for anything unusual.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
thanks for the replies, I ended up running the cycle and was very successful with it except that I did end up shedding. It been quite some time and it still hasn't fully recovered but I am using some hair products that hopefully start kicking in soon.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies, I ended up running the cycle and was very successful with it except that I did end up shedding. It been quite some time and it still hasn't fully recovered but I am using some hair products that hopefully start kicking in soon.

what dose did u use and when did u notice shedding...

I'm thinking of using havoc for 3 weeks at a low dose 20-30 and hopefully avoid any shedding...maybe I'll stack it with 3-ad or H-drol

DanielSon

Awards
i am starting Havoc next week, monday of course. if i am on propecia, will that help me with slight shedding?

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
what dose did u use and when did u notice shedding...

I'm thinking of using havoc for 3 weeks at a low dose 20-30 and hopefully avoid any shedding...maybe I'll stack it with 3-ad or H-drol

I noticed shedding after week 3 and forward.

my dose was

10/20/20/30

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
i am starting Havoc next week, monday of course. if i am on propecia, will that help me with slight shedding?
I think propecia is the same as finasteride which is meant to block the 5 AR enzyme that causes hair loss. From my understanding Havoc like hdrol is already 5AR reduced so propecia or finasteride wont make a difference since they are already 5AR reduced steroids.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
From what I have read, it will, but some say that is can hinder gains as well

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I think propecia is the same as finasteride which is meant to block the 5 AR enzyme that causes hair loss. From my understanding Havoc like hdrol is already 5AR reduced so propecia or finasteride wont make a difference since they are already 5AR reduced steroids.
H-Drol isn't 5a reduced but its 4-chloro alteration makes it impossible to convert to DHT so there should be no issues with it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
As for Epi it can be converted to DHT somewhat as it's closely related to DHT. So a 5a blocker like fina & duta may help.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I noticed a bit more hair coming off than usual around weeks 3 and 4, but my hair is getting long, so it could have looked like more than it really was.

musclehead666

Awards
i lost a lot of hair and no one in my family has thin hair i lost it in the front i only did 20 mg and in middle of my 2nd week i noticed it sucks like hell i keep praying that ill grow back cause i always had full hair if any1 knows please tell me
i gained 9 pounds and a half an inch on my arm deadlift went up to 515 and bench press 315(yea im not to good on the chest) but im not sure it was worth the trade in for the hair

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
i lost a lot of hair and no one in my family has thin hair i lost it in the front i only did 20 mg and in middle of my 2nd week i noticed it sucks like hell i keep praying that ill grow back cause i always had full hair if any1 knows please tell me
i gained 9 pounds and a half an inch on my arm deadlift went up to 515 and bench press 315(yea im not to good on the chest) but im not sure it was worth the trade in for the hair

Yea, I know what you mean. I made the poll to see how it treated other peoples hair and after seeing a lot of people were saying 0 felt better about doing the cycle but surprise, surprise I did the cycle and lost noticeable amounts of hair and thinned and its been many months, almost a year and it hasn't grown back and im pretty much sure it wont grow back.

I think I should have made the poll public.........

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How old are you webdesigner?I'm on day 8 of my havoc cycle and today will be my first day at 40 mg's due to everyone saying how mild havoc is.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
22 years old.
That sucks!I was hoping for more like late 20's+.I think it comes down to if you're prone to it or not myself.It was probably going to happen sooner or later to all who loose hair on steroids.My Mom's dad had a receding hair line and mine has always had the widow peak thing,so if I start receding more one day wether it's ona designer or not,I wont be too surprised.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
That sucks!I was hoping for more like late 20's+.I think it comes down to if you're prone to it or not myself.It was probably going to happen sooner or later to all who loose hair on steroids.My Mom's dad had a receding hair line and mine has always had the widow peak thing,so if I start receding more one day wether it's ona designer or not,I wont be too surprised.

Yea man it does. I hate when im around people my age and im the only one with some hair loss. I mean I dont have a bald spot but its noticable that my hair is thinner and I have some areas on the top/back part of my head where I have less hair and its damn noticeable from certain angles. Not much I can do right now about it because I don't want to use products such as minoxidil and such.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Care to share that formula with the world?
You will soon.

We are finishing up the writeup and the product will be released after the Olympia.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had the most slight amount of thinning right at the widows peaks but its back almost even thicker now... dont hink its a problem unless your prone, phera plex made me tin more then anything else, also grew right back upon cessation.

BBR

BBR

Awards
Had some noticeable shedding around weeks 3 and 4, bad enough that I stopped my pulse. Time to rethink muscle gaining strategies.

TelABadManWot

Awards
I am being put off straight away. Anything that clean wont cause me to develop a Friar Tuck hair style?

I've started 2 loose my hair the last cpl years without any help. Hello BTW, im fresh 2 Death.

jmal2000

Awards
What I don't understand is, Epi or Havoc, is very VERY anabolic, doesn't seem androgenic at all.. Why would it cause hair loss?

I did a cycle where I ended up taking AH-89 (stanzolololool aka winstrol) by CEL Labs at the end of the cycle and then took Nolva as a PCT. I didn't notice my hairline receding until I was taking the PCT Nolva.

Brahs, do you think if I took epi I would recede more? Or was it because I was young and inexperienced and it could've been the AH-89 or the Nolvadex?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epi is similar to proviron; both are dht based and both are very rough on the hairlines of those prone compared to other steroids. My hair thinned out BAD on epi/ trest