intense "pulsing" transformation cycle ideas

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, to start i need some opinions.. Im starting week 4 of PCT after a 6 week cycle with PP\Epi\Finigenx. PCT is Tor run inversely to HDX2 with Retain 2 and all the support supps (fish oils, liver etc...) I about 100% recovered but ill continue to do a final week of PCT regardless.

Question 1
Since one of the major ideas behind pulsing orals it to avoid long term HPTA suppression, wouldn't it work very well to do a pulsing "bridge(if you will)" between standard cycles. I have a 10-12 week injectible planned and ready but i wanted to give my body a good amount of time after this PH cycle before starting. I Figured that pulsing in the meantime would be a good idea. (Of course there would be off time after my current PCT and after the pulse.) --(a few weeks to a month or so)

If you vote that this is a wise idea then read on...if not then please share your concerns..:

THE PULSING PLAN

Days 1-30

Pulsing 3-4x a week with Dbol and Epi (dosage advice needed)
mon: on
Tues:eek:n
Wed: off
Thurs: on
Fri: on
Sat: off
Sun: off

OR I'll pulse on an EOD protocol.

I was thinking that it may be advisable to take a week (4-7 days) off here and run a little TORM taper just for safety sake

Days 31-60 (or 36-66 depending on the above)

Pulsing 3-4x a week with epi and 3ad (or one of the former with furazadrol\furaguno)( dosage advice needed)

mon: on
Tues:eek:n
Wed: off
Thurs: on
Fri: on
Sat: off
Sun: off

OR I'll pulse on an EOD protocol.

Days 67-whenever necessary)

A modest PCT (serm taper + something like the nha stack\usp stack) for reassurance and further support

Summary and side notes

The idea is more of a "bulk" to start, and then finish off with mild compounds that help with leaning out (two of the above listed arent methyls.)

I will be using cycle support just for a piece of mind probably at only half a dose\day with other support supps

Question 2:
I am going ot run an AI like HDx2 throughout, especially on off days, along with a Test booster (trib, fen type) throughout and\or on off days. -->I was thinking about just using USP's Bulk powerfull with Anabolic Pump the whole time, with activate and HDx2 on off days in addition. Would you recommend using the USP products the whole time or just using them during "PCT" and beyond for a sort-of transition, and just using the AI and Activate on off days while pulsing.---> that would save some money.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
bump.... im curious to know about pulsing in this fashion as well. my main concern is whether or not it's safe to pulse various prohormone/steroid products in a 2 day on, 1 day off split.. (as in, mon/tues on.... wed off, thurs/fri on, sat/sun off). would something such as that actually require at least moderate PCT to be safe, or would it adhere to the guidelines of "pulsing".

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure on this to be honest. Would be interesting to hear others opinions. In my mind I wouldn't even mess with the orals and I would use one of the NH stacks. Those are actually pretty effective imo. Although now there are all these posts calling them steroids or whatever, but they seem to be very very mild (even more so than things like epi).

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure on this to be honest. Would be interesting to hear others opinions. In my mind I wouldn't even mess with the orals and I would use one of the NH stacks. Those are actually pretty effective imo. Although now there are all these posts calling them steroids or whatever, but they seem to be very very mild (even more so than things like epi).
Yes i agree that an NH stack would be pretty potent by itself, but have you by any chance read throught the 21+ page thread by Dr.D about pulsing orals... The liver toxicity issue isnt my main concern, becuase i am pretty convinced that the pulsing method minimizes most of the liver related side effects, but i could still use some convincing on the suppression related aspect to pulsing. Im really hoping others chime in, especially those more framiliar with pulsing and especially those that have pulsed these (or similar) compounds in a method like Dr.D and others described in that thread

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes i agree that an NH stack would be pretty potent by itself, but have you by any chance read throught the 21+ page thread by Dr.D about pulsing orals... The liver toxicity issue isnt my main concern, becuase i am pretty convinced that the pulsing method minimizes most of the liver related side effects, but i could still use some convincing on the suppression related aspect to pulsing. Im really hoping others chime in, especially those more framiliar with pulsing and especially those that have pulsed these (or similar) compounds in a method like Dr.D and others described in that thread
I think I read through it when it was about 10 pages....need to read the rest. I agree that the liver issues shouldn't be too bad but I am also not sold on the suppression. I know that I became suppressed relatively quickly on havoc, and I just don't see how it wouldn't happen over a longer period of time. I have been trying to ask about suppression on a lot of the pulsing logs. Pry wait for more user feedback on pulsing before I would ever try one.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea same. when you read through that log look into the Dbol Epi combo. Dr.D and many others affirm that the initial doses of Dbol act like a mild AI and spark in increase in LH. So if pulsing 3-4 (probably 3 would be best) "initial" doses of Dbol a week would potentiate higher Natty test levels in the long run, which is even further supported by the AI activity of Epi, and running a strong test booster and an AI like 6-br on off days. The combo is like getting the long term best of both worlds from an NH stack and an oral PH\Steroid run. (maybe a bit exaggerated but since the side effects "should" be so minimal, the long term effects will be worth the wait...)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try it man, we need to do our own research sometimes and if you are tracking progress and all the other variables then others can see if your idea was a good one.

My personal stance would be that you would never really be giving your HPTA time to act regularly, and i think that is most important in the long run. People dont think that when they use hormonal products you actually run a risk of low testosterone levels at an earlier age. I dont believe there is any true way to bridge cycles without still suppressing natty hormones....even with the normal PCT at day 67 or whatever, you still would need to take time off after PCT imo but that is just my perception and opinion.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try it man, we need to do our own research sometimes and if you are tracking progress and all the other variables then others can see if your idea was a good one.

My personal stance would be that you would never really be giving your HPTA time to act regularly, and i think that is most important in the long run. People dont think that when they use hormonal products you actually run a risk of low testosterone levels at an earlier age. I dont believe there is any true way to bridge cycles without still suppressing natty hormones....even with the normal post cycle therapy at day 67 or whatever, you still would need to take time off after PCT imo but that is just my perception and opinion.

Yea i agree, i did mention there would be time off between my current pct and the pulse idea, and between the post-pulse pct and the injectable cycle. I just feel like this plan can allow me not to take as much time off. Do you usually go by Time ON+the lenghth of PCT= Time off, or Time ON=Time off( time off including PCT length).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i go at least a month after PCT but i like to go longer until i feel everything is exactly as normal. I like my body to get used to normal function for a few months. It just shocks it so much better when i decide to cycle again plus it keeps me "healthy".

i finished my last pct in the middle of march i believe so i would be over 4 months off (not counting PCT). probably start next one in AUG.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i go at least a month after post cycle therapy but i like to go longer until i feel everything is exactly as normal. I like my body to get used to normal function for a few months. It just shocks it so much better when i decide to cycle again plus it keeps me "healthy".

i finished my last post cycle therapy in the middle of march i believe so i would be over 4 months off (not counting PCT). probably start next one in AUG.
Yea that sounds very realistic. health is a first priority by all means. putting the start time aside, id like to get some feedback on the pulsing plan..dosges etc. Im definately going to try it when my body is back to normal.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
. Pry wait for more user feedback on pulsing before I would ever try one.
Ask and Ye Shall Receive!!! Well lookey down there in my signature ....what could that be .....<gasp> a pulse result thread??? Say it isn't so.....to the batmobile....let's go!!!

:study: :woohoo:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ask and Ye Shall Receive!!! Well lookey down there in my signature ....what could that be .....<gasp> a pulse result thread??? Say it isn't so.....to the batmobile....let's go!!!

:study: :woohoo:

Awesome man, i read through that and now im even more excited to start. Any recommendations about dosing? Id like to get Dr. D in here to comment but hes seemingly busy or just not interested lol/.

Id like to apply this method-Dr.D's which seems very credible and reliable::

"here is my favorite system (2 methyls or a methyl and non-methyl, plus an anti-cort and an AI):

ON day:
1) Dose most androgenic methyl at approximately 2X amount (or non-methyl at 1X amount) ~1hrs pre-w/o.-during the first four weeks of pulsing this would obviously be the Dbol

2) Dose cortisol antagonist at the very beginning of a 1hr w/o (or immediately after or both.)
3) Dose most anabolic of the 2 methyls at approximately 1X amount (or non-methyl at 2X amount) ~1hr post-w/o.-during the first four weeks of pulsing this would be the epi

OFF day:
1) Dose cortisol antagonist in AM and mid to late afternoon (twice daily.)
2) Dose "suicide" type AI at bedtime utilized a low to medium dose. If you're going to use a liver protectant, this would be the time to take it too."

I would like to use a test booster-possibly activate extreme, at say a half dose during the ON days(free up some bound test at the least), and full dose on the off days (for that bounce back effect). HDx2 and Retain2 will be my AI and Cort blocker respectively.

what are some thoughts about AI dosing specific to this plan (talking mostly the first 4 weeks at the moment)- small to half dose AI on the ON day, and full dose AI on the off day?

Cycle support on OFF days only? or something like half dose for an ON day and full dose on an OFF day.

I shot Dr.D anther PM to see if he could take a look at this thread btw.

Thanks for helpin guys

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think your plan looks good as far as your last post. I'm sorry but I'm not experience enough to give you dosing protocols for your AI etc. You could have a look

Here is the info I gave Dr.D with his feedback:

Wk1: 10 - 20 - 30
Wk2: 40 - 40 - 40
Wk3: same as above
Wk4: 40 On days - 4caps mfx 4caps HDX2 Off days

Blood Test: Comprehensive Metabolic Panel / Hormone / Thyroid panel

1. Take all doses pre and post NOT spaced evenly throughout the day!
2. High calorie post work out meal and eat sufficient protein, especially on off days
3. MFX must be daily if it's going to work right, but HD is EOD

I am sure that he's interested but probably just consumed with family / business. He values you and is more than happy to help anyone, he just must be tied up.

There are others here that could possibly chime in and maybe contact those pulsers in the pulse thread to get them to have a look here.

Sorry I can't help more but am noob / PH / PS / AAS virgin :D

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think your plan looks good as far as your last post. I'm sorry but I'm not experience enough to give you dosing protocols for your AI etc. You could have a look

Here is the info I gave Dr.D with his feedback:

Wk1: 10 - 20 - 30
Wk2: 40 - 40 - 40
Wk3: same as above
Wk4: 40 On days - 4caps mfx 4caps HDX2 Off days

Blood Test: Comprehensive Metabolic Panel / Hormone / Thyroid panel

1. Take all doses pre and post NOT spaced evenly throughout the day!
2. High calorie post work out meal and eat sufficient protein, especially on off days
3. MFX must be daily if it's going to work right, but HD is EOD

I am sure that he's interested but probably just consumed with family / business. He values you and is more than happy to help anyone, he just must be tied up.

There are others here that could possibly chime in and maybe contact those pulsers in the pulse thread to get them to have a look here.

Sorry I can't help more but am noob / PH / PS / anabolic steroids virgin :D

Myself as well, ( a relative noob that is.) anyway Im sure Dr.D is just very busy. I have time until i planned to start, and bloodwork coming up so I have plenty patients, and hopefully he will chime in soon. Im going to try and contact some other successful pulsers like CRUNCH and maybe xtraflossy. ( i think he pulsed epi and dbol). But anyway i do appreciate your help.

Were your dosings above with just one compound? or were they the net total of two compounds (pre\post)?

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I was under the impression that the moment you ingested oral steroids you began suppression of the system

I've read several articles debunking the whole myth of the d-bol bridge for helping to reduce suppression, and this sounds similar

my opinion is that if you're going to use a suppressive anabolic/androgenic drug, you might as well deal with the suppression and run the full cycle to the maximum benefit instead of half assing it

but that's my belief, you can do what you want - let us know how it goes.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that the moment you ingested oral steroids you began suppression of the system

I've read several articles debunking the whole myth of the d-bol bridge for helping to reduce suppression, and this sounds similar

my opinion is that if you're going to use a suppressive anabolic/androgenic drug, you might as well deal with the suppression and run the full cycle to the maximum benefit instead of half assing it

but that's my belief, you can do what you want - let us know how it goes.
yea..im still debating. Id like to hear some results from prior pulsers. ill be contacting some of them soon. anyway. Take a look at Dr.D's 22 page "how to pulse orals" thread. he has alot of experience with pulsing, and has bloodwork and knowledge of the science behind this concept. Im not jumping right into a pulse. Im finishing up my last week of PCT, and ill be getting bloodwork a week after i stop the SERM. I will see how my bloodowork turns out. If everything is in order then i will wait 3-4 weeks going natty, and then start the pulse. I, and a few others feel that this a reliable method. So in a sense its not a "bridge" but more of a pioneer idea derived from it

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Were your dosings above with just one compound? or were they the net total of two compounds (pre\post)?
I haven't done my run yet but this will be EPI with HDX2 on off days. One compound Epistane on workout days and HyperdrolX2 on off days.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't done my run yet but this will be EPI with HDX2 on off days. One compound Epistane on workout days and HyperdrolX2 on off days.
aright nice, let us know how it works for you

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You will most definitely see my results and bloodwork in the pulsing results thread in my sig :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, i read through that and now im even more excited to start. Any recommendations about dosing? Id like to get Dr. D in here to comment but hes seemingly busy or just not interested ...
I'm here and interested! It looks good. For the AI take two HD's at night. I'd tsart there, just taking it on off nights. The ACTextreme should be daily, as Neo states.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm here and interested! It looks good. For the AI take two HD's at night. I'd tsart there, just taking it on off nights. The ACTextreme should be daily, as Neo states.
Hey Doc! glad your subscribed. anyway im waiting to get my bloodwork back. Unfortunately i have no Pre cycle bloodwork to compare it too, but it will still show if anythings been thrown outa whack. If it comes back good, then im going to go for this pulsing idea, if I have some health improvements to make, then I will detox and recoup my body, and then hit up my planned injectable cycle,whcih is in this thread below, and save the pulse for a later date.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/68892-possible-safe-ish.html