DBOL Kickstart length, dosing, and toxicity ?s

  1. DBOL Kickstart length, dosing, and toxicity ?s


    I'm gonna be using dbol to kickstart a test E 12 week 500 mg cycle. I was thinking about running dbol @ 30mg for six weeks but have been questioning its toxicity. Has anyone ran it for this long and at this dosage? If so what kind of gains/sides are we lookin at? I've read where some people consider it's toxicity comparable to superdrol and if that's the case it would probably be in my best interest to shorten it up a week or two. Any advice?


  2. If anyone is curious about my stats here they are.

    24
    5' 7" (or 5' 8" on a good day, lol)
    ~178-180lbs
    12% bf

    previous cycles: 3 superdrol (2 x 10/20/20, 1 x 10/20/30), just finished a m-zol/m-trn recomp

    looking to all out bulk (but ill try keeping it as clean as possible). i will not be worried about putting on a few extra pounds of fat as this will be my fall/winter bulker. hopefully keeping 15-20 lbs lbm would be ideal for me. this will also be my first injectable so i'm thinking this will be feasible.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    If your eyes start turning yellow and you get really itchy, you know your in bad shape liver toxicity wise
    ill be sure to keep that in mind
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    I'm gonna be using dbol to kickstart a test E 12 week 500 mg cycle. I was thinking about running dbol @ 30mg for six weeks but have been questioning its toxicity. Has anyone ran it for this long and at this dosage? If so what kind of gains/sides are we lookin at? I've read where some people consider it's toxicity comparable to superdrol and if that's the case it would probably be in my best interest to shorten it up a week or two. Any advice?
    Far better then a lot of the new orals. But it is still liver toxic and you need to watch it. 6 weeks is the max though I have seen people run it for 8 with no issues (blood work done). However a persons tolerance for methyl steroids varies considerable so blood work is always advised. I have ran it for 6 weeks at 50mg ed and with only moderately elevated levels. However I have since sworn off orals due to the results I have seen in others (ran a tren/dbol cycle). I don't see a problem with your cycle though. If you are worried about it then limit the dbol to 4 weeks. But 6 weeks should not be a problem at your dosage.

  5. 30-40mgs every day for 3-4 weeks is plenty to get u started....if ur test hasnt kicked in after 4 weeks then u ur pinning olive oil....6 weeks is too long imo.....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    I'm gonna be using dbol to kickstart a test E 12 week 500 mg cycle. I was thinking about running dbol @ 30mg for six weeks but have been questioning its toxicity. Has anyone ran it for this long and at this dosage? If so what kind of gains/sides are we lookin at? I've read where some people consider it's toxicity comparable to superdrol and if that's the case it would probably be in my best interest to shorten it up a week or two. Any advice?
    i ran it at 30mg for six weeks with no sides at all gains came till begging of week 5 so maybe if you ran i @30mg for 5 weeks it would be good and if you start seeing bad sides just stop taking it earlier.. i would say they are comparable but not sure i have never taken superdrol so not positive....

    jvb20

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pinnerismz View Post
    30-40mgs every day for 3-4 weeks is plenty to get u started....if ur test hasnt kicked in after 4 weeks then u ur pinning olive oil....6 weeks is too long imo.....
    couldnt agree more..ive done enanthate without any kickstart and i make dramatic improvements in week 2 and 3...i always see people talking about 5-6 weeks to kick in but i definitely thing that is overestimating

  8. Any reason to build up like people do with other orals? For example 30/30/40/40/50/50 if you were using it for 6 weeks?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Any reason to build up like people do with other orals? For example 30/30/40/40/50/50 if you were using it for 6 weeks?
    nope. build ups are old school and not necessary unless you your just planing to sock yourself with them or your using something really harsh. a steady even dose is usually best
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta dosing and cycle length
    By jsm1289 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 07:58 PM
  2. Epi cycle dosing and length...
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:20 PM
  3. Dbol dosage and toxicity
    By Pipes in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:47 AM
  4. m4ohn (tabs) rec. doses and length of cycle?
    By Smokey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:13 PM
  5. pct supp doses and lengths
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Log in
Log in