Steroid that will improve cardio vascular endurance??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Steroid that will improve cardio vascular endurance??

I'm in the military and twice per year I have to take a PT test. I'm always WAY above 100% with my push-ups and sit-ups but am usually SUCKING on my run.

So what (if anything) can I use to improve my run time? My next PT test is in November. I finish my current cycle next month and will be off until half way through September. I was planning on running a cutting cycle (the lighter you are, the faster you'll run) and I'd like to add whatever you guys recommend.

Thanks!

2. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

19-nor steroids(such as nandrolone) I've read have improved cardiovascular enduance; however, Deca is not for cutting. I strongly recommend you put more emphasis on a good running routine to improve your run.

I don't know what you were going for, but from the way your post sounded, it seems like you're trying to plan a weak cutting cycle as an alternative route for bettering your run times. If that's your plan, I'm sorry, but things just simply don't work like that. Results come from blood sweat and tears, the job of the steroids is only to enhance their effect.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.02%

Quote Originally Posted by rickeepoo1 View Post
    I'm in the military and twice per year I have to take a PT test. I'm always WAY above 100% with my push-ups and sit-ups but am usually SUCKING on my run.

So what (if anything) can I use to improve my run time? My next PT test is in November. I finish my current cycle next month and will be off until half way through September. I was planning on running a cutting cycle (the lighter you are, the faster you'll run) and I'd like to add whatever you guys recommend.

Thanks!
    Boldenone and EPO are the cyclist choice. Citulline Malate is a supplement you may want to consider.

Truthfully with all the way to November, a good training plan is probably all you need.

I like running on M-TRN and M-ohn, but I think they only help while you are on them. I also like running on NHA cycles.

I think it may be more important to stay away from steriods that hurt endurance.

11-OXO and 3AD are probably worth considering for cutting cycle.

I have not noticed any problems running on Phera-plex or Epistane. I can tolerate low dose Superdrol 10 to 15 mgs), but can cause cramps.

I have seen people that have had good luck with Superdrol at 10 mgs and football training.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Short sprints up hills.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Ecdysterones, beta-alanine and citrulline all help with cardio and don't **** with HTPA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.01%

Werewolf, have you ever seen the cost for Epo?? That **** is EXPENSIVE like $60 per 1000 units and doses go up to 40,000 units easily! I would say lose a little mass, and train cardio I know back when I only weighed 140 at the end of HS and ran all the time I could churn out a 6min mile no problem, right now there is no way probably under 8 tho.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Thanks for the advice guys! I DO plan on doing my sprints, long distance, interval runs (I've been doing this a while and never failed the run).

I'm not looking for the easy way out either...my goal is to not have to slim all the way down and lose all of the mass that I gained through out the year.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.02%

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    Werewolf, have you ever seen the cost for Epo?? That **** is EXPENSIVE like $60 per 1000 units and doses go up to 40,000 units easily! I would say lose a little mass, and train cardio I know back when I only weighed 140 at the end of HS and ran all the time I could churn out a 6min mile no problem, right now there is no way probably under 8 tho.
    Actualy I didn't. I bought two bottles of Bold 200 and thought was kinda expensive. I just got back from about 3 miles out and walking back. I let my dog pace me. I am pretty sure I could get under 7 even at my age. I am on a cardio kick so I guess I need to take myself down to the local High School track and find out.

As alittle warning you may want to get out there and run a little. It gets harder to get it back the longer you wait and the older you get.
  9. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%

Something that I find really helps is running on a treadmill. Set it to a pace that's slightly faster than what you can comfortably run. Think of like progressive loading in the weightroom, only for doing cardio.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Man all this talking about running is getting me tired lol. I need to start my cardio.

I would use some beta-alanine with other supplements like Rodja suggested. From what little I know about illegal steroids epiupiose(sp) would be good. Maybe some Oral Turinabol. Halodrol for PH's I don't think u would get painful pumps with it like SD and others. When I took it, it never bothered me with cardio. (last time I did cardio)
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Man all this talking about running is getting me tired lol. I need to start my cardio.

I would use some beta-alanine with other supplements like Rodja suggested. From what little I know about illegal steroids epiupiose(sp) would be good. Maybe some Oral Turinabol. Halodrol for PH's I don't think u would get painful pumps with it like superdrol and others. When I took it, it never bothered me with cardio. (last time I did cardio)
    OT was actually designed specifically for Olympic Sprinters.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    OT was actually designed specifically for Olympic Sprinters.
    True not sure how that escaped my mind.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Stanazolol will tighten you up and help with the cutting and recovery. wont treat your joints very well though. here is what i would do.

EQ (boldenone undecylenate)-400mgs a week
    albuterol- 4mgs pre workout (this stuff is AMAZING for cardio and seems to hold that reputation with everyone)
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

LOL this is so f'n funny. The age of pill popping and pharmaceuticals.

How about get off your fckin ass twice a day and do some kind of running plan:

1. Wind Sprints?

2. Steady jogging

3. Hill running

4. HIIT running

How about dem 'steroidz'?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    LOL this is so f'n funny. The age of pill popping and pharmaceuticals.

How about get off your fckin ass twice a day and do some kind of running plan:

1. Wind Sprints?

2. Steady jogging

3. Hill running

4. HIIT running

How about dem 'steroidz'?

Like I said...traditionally I start slimming down a few months before my run. This time, I would like to keep the mass that I gained during the year.

Believe me pal...I've been 'off my fckin ass' for quite some time now.

Now I need to find a steroid that will help get rid of FLAMERS!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i hear epi does good things as far as the OTC stuff, then you have EPO and Boldenone....
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

Believe me pal...I've been 'off my fckin ass' for quite some time now.

Now I need to find a steroid that will help get rid of FLAMERS!
    I hope you find it, but really man, seriously, to help you run faster / longer when you have this many months to train? Is your endurance / sprinting ability already maxed out? Sure doesn't sound like it, just sounds like your trying to do the pharmaceutical "I'll just pop a pill" fix it type thing. I mean you will do what you want but aren't you supposed to be all you can be? Can you only be all you can be with pharmaceuticals? If so then it's not really you then is it

How about meth / speed I've heard it does wonders!
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.02%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I hope you find it, but really man, seriously, to help you run faster / longer when you have this many months to train? Is your endurance / sprinting ability already maxed out? Sure doesn't sound like it, just sounds like your trying to do the pharmaceutical "I'll just pop a pill" fix it type thing. I mean you will do what you want but aren't you supposed to be all you can be? Can you only be all you can be with pharmaceuticals? If so then it's not really you then is it

How about meth / speed I've heard it does wonders!
    I guess Meth/Speed will work on flamers if you are willing to wait long enough for them to burnout and whither away. At first they are going to become worst. I don't recommend it.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    I guess Meth/Speed will work on flamers if you are willing to wait long enough from them to burnout and whether away. At first they are going to become worst. I don't recommend it.
    I do believe that attempting to help someone see the error of their ways and do it "the good ole fashioned way" was actually a requirement on this forum! I have read many posts to people asking about roids that have not many years bb'ing under their belt , and seeing them be told to do the following first:
    • Max out your current potential
    • 2-5 years to build a good solid base naturally
    • Eat food and don't really on supplements

So surely this is good advice for mr.Ijustwannapopapilltorunfast er? He has given us no background at all of his current running stats, how he feels running, how long he's been running, what his current workout regime to help him run faster/longer before popping pills / pharmaceuticals. So really it's sound advice but believe I know which area I am in - that's right teh ardkore roidzors seckshun!

Sigh...and you guys call me the flamer
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

neo he gave us enough backround. this is for a military PT test, obviously of some importance. it doesnt look like he is looking for the easy way out for me. i dont believe many ways to do that exist while in the military.

furthermore he mentions in his first post he is already cycling. i doubt we could deter him from doing it again to improve his PT test stats, and i dont see why we should.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

ok ok ok .... I am done here

Much love,

<3 Neoborn <3
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%

I would approach this another way my friend. I would cut to my lightest weight possible. I notice my ability do speed and endurance work goes up the less mass (or fat) I carry.

Using steriods to improve the cardio vascular system makes about as much sense as using chemotherapy to cure a cold. I think you may be approaching it wrong.

Either way, good luck with the science project.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post

Either way, good luck with the science project.
    That's basically what it is....an experiment. I'll pass the damn thing either way. But I'd like to actually do WELL on it for a change.

After reading some suggestions on here I think I'll try a three-week halodrol-50 and Boldenone cycle just before the test.

As usual I'll cut my weight training down to twice per week and run three-times per week. (alternating long distance, interval sprints, and a three-mile timed run) two months before my test.

I didn't feel the need to post my training plan because this is a STEROID forum and not a training forum, but since we have some folk freaking out over the thought of a military member supplementing with steroids, I figured I'd let ya know.

I've always said that a LOT of the American public would be pretty shocked to see what goes on in the military.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.02%

That's basically what it is....an experiment. I'll pass the damn thing either way. But I'd like to actually do WELL on it for a change.

After reading some suggestions on here I think I'll try a three-week halodrol-50 and Boldenone cycle just before the test.

As usual I'll cut my weight training down to twice per week and run three-times per week. (alternating long distance, interval sprints, and a three-mile timed run) two months before my test.

I didn't feel the need to post my training plan because this is a STEROID forum and not a training forum, but since we have some folk freaking out over the thought of a military member supplementing with steroids, I figured I'd let ya know.

I've always said that a LOT of the American public would be pretty shocked to see what goes on in the military.
    I think the addition of 3AD or 11-oxo would be good. I have been very impressed so far with 11-oxo leaning effect, but at 6 a day it generators a good amount of heat so beware. Also supposed to be good for the heart.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

but since we have some folk freaking out over the thought of a military member supplementing with steroids, I figured I'd let ya know.
    I hope that wasn't directed at me, if so this would be incorrect. I was ( freaking out if you say so ) merely pointing out that you are better off training hard in the time you have to reach your running potential rather than the "pop a pill" mentality of fixing things...no more no less.

You do as you wish, I wish you the best. I hope you kick @$$.

Much Love

<3 Neoborn <3
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.15%

I noticed better endurance on winstrol for what it matters. Bleachers once a week kill me, too. When you say boldeone, do you mean the oral or inject?

A higher androgen steriod has always seemed to build better aggression in cardio for me with less noticable affect on cardiac output. Maybe a high dose prostanzonal with lots of cycle support from AI.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%

Here is the routine I used to consistently score over 300. Do it 3 times a week in addition to other workouts:

Push-ups all out to failure IMMEDIATLY followed by
    Sit-ups to failure IMMEDIATLY followed by 2 mi run.

This will kick your ass but you will adapt and a regular PT test with rest between events will be a joke. Run the Hdrol for 6 weeks at up to 75mgs.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.74%

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty View Post

I've tried the Halo-50 it did nothing at all for my cardio. I've been running for 20 yrs off and on.Tried numerous bad things to see if they would help. The only thing that I would say helped my endurance was a low dose of Winny, 25mg daily.
    I may try a low dose of test e,100 t0 200 weekly plus a
    low dose of winny. Interested in keeping my libido or I would just stay with wiiny to avoid weight gain.
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I can report anecdotally that Epistane will improve your cardio. I loved doing cardio on it.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you want to do well on a PFT, then don't worry too much about steroids a good energy booster will do you better. I ran the best PFT of my life using Clear Shot by Ergopharm. RPM will work wonders as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Prohormone/prosteroid" that will pass steroid test
    By getsum27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 01:59 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
  4. In Steroid Era, Will Golf’s Integrity Stand Test?
    By yeahright in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 04:27 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 12:10 AM