Epi/Methyl-E/Havoc/Epi-max

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the androgenic/anabolic ratio of these compunds? I am guessing its more anabolic.

RBKing

Awards
Does anyone know the androgenic/anabolic ratio of these compunds? I am guessing its more anabolic.
I'm surprised that you haven't beeen flamed with: GOT SEARCH
WTF, are you STUPPID, and everyting else you could imagine. Instead of someone just giving you the facts, most of these jokers like to try to punk you out.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised that you haven't beeen flamed with: GOT SEARCH
WTF, are you STUPPID, and everyting else you could imagine. Instead of someone just giving you the facts, most of these jokers like to try to punk you out.
I am sure it will pop up but I am not worried. I am trying to figure out which is more anabolic that or halodrol. Trying to put together another pulse cycle.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
this is from havoc's label...

"Independent studies have shown that Havoc is not only 15 times more myotrophic than Halodrol-50 and 20x more myotrophic than ProMagnon, but has an incredible myotrophic ratio of 12, whereas Halodrol-50 has a myotrophic ratio of 2.6 and Pro-Magnon a ratio of only 1.1. What does this all mean? That on a milligram-per-milligram basis, Havoc is far less likely to induce undesirable, androgenic mediated-type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc."

hope this helps

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
this is from havoc's label...

"Independent studies have shown that Havoc is not only 15 times more myotrophic than Halodrol-50 and 20x more myotrophic than ProMagnon, but has an incredible myotrophic ratio of 12, whereas Halodrol-50 has a myotrophic ratio of 2.6 and Pro-Magnon a ratio of only 1.1. What does this all mean? That on a milligram-per-milligram basis, Havoc is far less likely to induce undesirable, androgenic mediated-type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc."

hope this helps
Thanks sfearl!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Paraphrased from the Oxyguno write-up:

Androgenic Rating - Anabolic Rating
OXYGUNO™: 7 - 850
HEMAGUNO™ :91 - 1100
Halodrol-50™ :36 - 73

RBKing

Awards
I think that Epi is more anabolic on a mg per mg basis since Hdrol and Promag are prohormones and must convert. I think you need 100 mg of Hdrol to equal 50 mg of EPI from personal experience. I stacked both on a pulse with great results but I wouldn't try this on a normal cycle. Just my .02

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think that Epi is more anabolic on a mg per mg basis since Hdrol and Promag are prohormones and must convert. I think you need 100 mg of Hdrol to equal 50 mg of EPI from personal experience. I stacked both on a pulse with great results but I wouldn't try this on a normal cycle. Just my .02
Actually, I'm 90% certain that Halodrol and Promagnon are active steroids, but have an affinity to convert to Tbol and closterbol.

RBKing

Awards
You could be right, from the name of Hdrol and promag, they look like prohormones to Tbol and Closterbol (what's in a name?) however, they are probably active before conversion. I like hdrol, but haven't done Promag. I think Hdrol is really good for sports and the East Germans probably agree since they loved them some Tbol and Cbol!