M-Drol Question

Pugonater

Pugonater

Awards
I was thinking of taking M-Drol in a few months i was wondering if there was any other supplement i could stack with it to get the most out of it, and i was also wondering what the best post cycle to take

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody on here will give help unless you post cycle history, age, weight. Gains are awesome with max lmg or a clone. But the chane of growing titties is probably really hight too. The general rule for most people is anything thats not methylated. If you've never ran anything superdrol is plenty on its own at 10-20mgs ed.

Strategic

Awards
I think some have stacked sdrol with methoxy-trn and had good results. But like JStrong said, you'll probably blow up from taking mdrol solo since it's your first run.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think some have stacked sdrol with methoxy-trn and had good results. But like JStrong said, you'll probably blow up from taking mdrol solo since it's your first run.

I agree trn is a good choice to stack with and will really up the strength gains. It may be hard to find but their is a product called trenadrol that is the same active. You look like you already have a good build in your pic so I assume you already have your diet and training down. Like stratedic said superdrol alone will blow you up fast all by itself. You may want to keep the trenadrol in mind for future stacks.

Pugonater

Pugonater

Awards
Ya diet and training is pretty good can always be better though. i just want to break some PRs.what kind of a post cycle is need

Bench 300
Squat 450
Dead 515