Sore Glutes from injections. Leg day is here! What do you do?

bigbeasta4

Awards
I'm currently taking .7cc of Winstrol Suspension EOD. I'm stacking it with Stenox (Halotestin).

I'm taking the Winstrol in the glutes, occasionally the quads. Every single time I inject, I get extremely sore in that area for at least 2-3 days. Occasionally I get a lump in my ass.

Today, my leg day, I wake up around 11AM. I inject my Winstrol around 1PM in my left glute.. Around 5-6PM I feel a bit sore. I workout around 9PM, and I can barely squat, it hurts like hell! I figured I'll just do isolation excersizes such as leg curls, extensions and calf raises.

Since I'm taking it EOD, I did it in my right quad 2 days ago, my quad isn't sore, but still slightly sore. I couldnt hit my quads today because it would hurt each time I did a rep due to the soreness...........

I know winstrol is rough because it is water based, should I be taking a bunch of pain killers to help me? I

I was thinking of doing 4 Aleve in the mornings and 4 at night...

Please help me out! Thanks!

And for those of you who are about to reccomend taking test with my cycle, I bought a Equipoise/Cypionate mixture that I'm going to be throwing into my schedule. Its 200g Equipoise and 100g Cypionate Per C. I will be doing 1C every 3-4 days. I will start taking that about 9 days before my stenox runs out.....

bigbeasta4

Awards
Summary- I had the worst leg day workout today due to the soreness of my glute from the injection.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Usually if you hang in their the pain will go away after the first few sets. I definatley don't recommend any sort of pain killer. Tylenol will stress the liver and others may hurt gains.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
asprin does hinder gains. Try injecting right before you workout if you do that it won't be so painful because it will working the winny into the muscle better

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The anabolic-hinderance of NSAIDs is a bit over-hyped. I would worry about my stomach bleeding me to death than the lowered prostraglandins. Unless you're taking maximal dosages for a months at a time, Aspirin, Advil, and Friends aren't going to cause you too much trouble. And in the case of Sh*tty workout from the pain versus lowered prostraglandin, I would choose the latter.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree as well workout right after you inject, beat the soreness out of the box!! Doesnt do you much good to inject if you cant work out effectively!

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Try injecting in the quads and see how bad that pain can be later on in the day. I limped for almost a week..

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was tired when I read the post so It didn't come to me. Just drink the winstrol its methylated and will not give any better results by injecting it. I personally would drop the winny because if your looking for hardness and strength the halotestin will deliver. I'm guessing your looking for pure strength and that is why your keeping the test dose low and using halo. If you do want size kick out the winny any bring up the bold/test mix to at least 600mg bold/300mg test. Even better would be to get straight test so you could dose 400-500mgs. I wouldn't do that with what you have because I don't think you'll need more than 600mgs bold unless your large. If you want pure strength you should of went with the tren instead of winny. Take the winny advice I give with a grain of salt because I hate that compound. The only thing I've foudn it is good for is giving me sore joints.

bigbeasta4

Awards
I was tired when I read the post so It didn't come to me. Just drink the winstrol its methylated and will not give any better results by injecting it. I personally would drop the winny because if your looking for hardness and strength the halotestin will deliver. I'm guessing your looking for pure strength and that is why your keeping the test dose low and using halo. If you do want size kick out the winny any bring up the bold/test mix to at least 600mg bold/300mg test. Even better would be to get straight test so you could dose 400-500mgs. I wouldn't do that with what you have because I don't think you'll need more than 600mgs bold unless your large. If you want pure strength you should of went with the tren instead of winny. Take the winny advice I give with a grain of salt because I hate that compound. The only thing I've foudn it is good for is giving me sore joints.
I used to drink it, I would do .5cc ED in a capsule.........
Why waste all that winny?

What I hate about winny is how you have to take it EOD, which is a pain in the ass, especially if you dont inject yourself. I have to have my buddy do it for me, because I hate needles. I know its weird, I can't inject myself........

I'm looking to get more size, and shred up. I'm at 17 percent body fat. I need to drop to 10 percent body fat and add more size.....

I have a bottle of clenbuterol that I will start after I get off of the halotestin.......