Phera Plex after 1wk!

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
Hey guys,

Maybe some of you experienced PP user's can help me out !

been on PP now for a week @ 30mg per day. So far i feel nothing ! No Stength gain or weight increase.

Should i up the dosage to 40mg? or wait longer. or does PP take a while to kick in.

I'm eating 6 meals a day - 300+ grams protein
taking cycle support, Omega, BCAA's, Glutimine
weight: roughly 250lbs

P.S.: its the orginal AX PP !

nclifterz71

Awards
it tooke me about 2.5 weeks to really feel the effects.....mid second week you should notice some change/weight gain....most of my gains occurred near the end of my cycle...i gained 11 pounds. Id say wait up your dosage until at least week 2 although at 250 pounds you may do well at 40mgs. I was taking 60 mgs by the end of my cycle but i ran pmax which i believed was underdosed.

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
wow! you put on most that weight your last 2 weeks. very nice !!

i heard people say they gained weight and strength right away, kinda made me wonder.

Thanks for the reply !

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez man, rome wasn't built in a day. Give it some time, buddy. I mean oral steroids are fast, but that's like drunken Catholic Schoolgirl kinda fast.

I swear sometimes I think a little patience is the most anabolic thing there is.

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
hmmm, drunk catholic school girls ehhhh.

like a cycle of that !!

lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but PCT is kinda rough:

It involves a lot of aspirin, vomiting, and conversations of 'like the funniest thing ever that her cat did the other day'

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
lol, that be the only pct i'd skip......

:icon_lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, that be the only post cycle therapy i'd skip......

:icon_lol:
I guess it's not really 'therapy' that's just what happens after a cycle whether you want it to or not.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first week you wont notice anything but maybe more focus. if it is the original PP stay at 30mg or even 20mg (if its your first) the gains will come ending 2nd week. I liked it, I got stonger the whole time, great focus, and more vascular. Kept almost all during post cycle therapy i was still gaining. mild shutdown and zero sides.

Be patient.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Hey powercord, just wondering how your phera cycle worked out?