Competitive Edge Labs

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Competitive Edge Labs

Has anyone tried any of the Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol, M-Drol, P-Plex i was wondering how they are.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pugonater View Post
    Has anyone tried any of the Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol, M-Drol, P-Plex i was wondering how they are.
    99% identical from the last COA i saw.

3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    99% identical from the last COA i saw.
    COA?
    •   

4. yea wat is a COA?

5. i had a brain fart....wow, sorry guys.

ever reading something as you're typing and accidentally type the wrong thing?

anyway, I has just meant in lab testing...

MOD EDIT: Nope.

6. Hey would you guys recommend stackin Mdrol, Hdrol and PPlex from CEL? Or nah? I dont plan on doin it, but just knowledge for future reference

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    Hey would you guys recommend stackin Mdrol, Hdrol and PPlex from CEL? Or nah? I dont plan on doin it, but just knowledge for future reference
    ummmm no.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    yea wat is a COA?

Certificate of Analysis is what I think it stands for.

9. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Certificate of Analysis is what I think it stands for.
    so i wasnt totally out there?

sweet.

10. Mdrol is good stuff! Do not stack all at once though bad i dea
  11. Unbreakable

Reminder: AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

12. Im close enough
  13. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    Im close enough
    To the door maybe. Watch it doesn't hit you in the ass on the way out.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

14. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    To the door maybe. Watch it doesn't hit you in the ass on the way out.

LMAO. Great company coming out with more products.

15. So are the three products they currently have out on the market exact clones of Superdrol, Phera-Plex, and the original Halodrol?

16. Yes. I stand by M-drol's effectiveness!

17. im 6 days into the p-plex and its to early to say much about it. but as far as cel goes i think they're good guys ,any questions ive had they answered and helped out with the pct. i have a good feeling about p plex, and it looks like its going to run for 6 weeks. pretty good bang for the buck !

18. Quote Originally Posted by angelo212 View Post
    LMAO. Great company coming out with more products.
    what other clones are they coming out with??

19. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    what other clones are they coming out with??
    They were talking about it at DA forum. They wouldn't say exactly but were hinting and teasing as to what they were working on. If I get time I'll go over there and find the thread or you can do a search.

20. let me know if u do bro. i got banned from DA for making a joke. i could not believe it. im looking forward to their upcoming products tho! this company is def legit

21. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    let me know if u do bro. i got banned from DA for making a joke. i could not believe it. im looking forward to their upcoming products tho! this company is def legit
    Yeah, I'll let you know. I just got a PM from a mod yesterday for something I guess I shouldn't have done. I knew better but, I just had to get my sh** off. You know they had a M1,4AD product before like "Mayhem" by BCS. I think there suppose to come back with that. I'll let you know shortly.

22. sounds good dude. i hope they get a 3ad clone coming out soon! or maybe a higher dosed havoc/epi!

23. anyone else have any info?

24. Word is they are going to be putting their M1,4ADD back out on the market and it already shipped last Friday. They said it should be up on some sites for sale this week!

25. nice! do they have any others coming out soon?

26. coug any updates?

27. Remember I said they were going to possible come out with there M-1,4,AD? Well it is suppose to ship out Friday according to DA forum.
    Damn! Had to edit this. I see someone already mentioned this. I'll read alll the post next time. Sorry guys.

28. "new things will not only be ph's but we will soon be starting our full line of non hormonal compounds."

That is a quote from a Comp Edge rep. Found out they will be coming out with a Orastan A clone to.

29. awesome bro!! i love cel

30. This seems almost too good to be true. I wish there was some independent testing of thier products or some logs from some people with some experience I could read.

31. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    This seems almost too good to be true. I wish there was some independent testing of thier products or some logs from some people with some experience I could read.
    Independant Quality Assays Available for All Products at www.competitiveedgelabs.com

32. They are coming out with a new creatine product and seriouslt talking about a transdermal Formestane.

33. they are on their way! theyre doing big things

34. Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Word is they are going to be putting their M1,4ADD back out on the market and it already shipped last Friday. They said it should be up on some sites for sale this week!
    I notice it is being sold in 1 spot already

35. yeah. my fault

36. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    yeah. my fault
    not really, just spreading the word for ya.

37. they should come out with a mega-trn clone

38. I've got a buddy who loves their M-drol. Haven't tried it yet as I still have a bunch of M4OHN, M5AA, and Methyl DHT laying around.
    Didn't CEL come out with Finadrol? I didn't get any gains or sides from that product.

39. nah that was CET

40. just picked up 2 bottles before there gone!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 08:23 PM
  2. Calling Competitive Edge Labs!!!
    By dirtydean12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:59 AM
  3. Competitive Edge Labs
    By gotripped in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 12:26 AM
  4. Competitive Edge Labs