question about 4hydroxytestosterone.

canadaguy

Awards
I frequent some of the other BB boards and have been reading about 4hydroxy test. This question is directed more towards curt2go: I know that there is a guy from Detroit who will be marketing a product with 1-t, 4-ad and 4hydroxytest., suspended in BDC's "ph gel". Will there be a new addition to BDC's line of products anytime in the near future?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Therr is not enough info yet on the hydroxy test. As far as I know results are not good.. TTY

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Therr is not enough info yet on the hydroxy test. As far as I know results are not good.. TTY
There is nothing but good results from those who have used hydroxy test. Curt, I would like you to produce some back up for that statement as we can show over and over againg that people love their expierience on Hydroxy test.

BDC is producing the LG line so there will be no difference in that regard between the two.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I need to get out more apparently or read some other places. When it first came out the results that I seen people had were not all it was cracked up to be.. I can't back it up. But if you can back it up that it works good then ; I stand corrected.. TTY

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Ive never seen the negative feedback you referring to I guess. Animals board is full of guys singing its praises as the best thing to come along in a long time. Just surprized me to see you say that as your is the only negative statement that I have seen. Not to mention Bill L's excitement about it says a lot as well.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I guess I will have to do a little reading. TTY.. Thanx..

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I guess I will have to do a little reading. TTY.. Thanx..
Cool, now of course, if its not good then I want to know that but none of the user feedback had indicated it. Let me know what you find bro.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Ok now it gets worse... I am officially a retard and should not be helping people out.. I was thinking of the cyclo-1-test.. I am stupid and sorry for any misinformation. I have heard nothing on the hydroxy test.... :( TTY

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I was wondering what you were reading! Cyclo 1Test was not so good from what I read too.

canadaguy

Awards
windwords, when you refer to Animal's board; most of the people over there are injecting 4hydroxytest are they not?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
windwords, when you refer to Animal's board; most of the people over there are injecting 4hydroxytest are they not?
Many over there are. Regardless the results are there and will be there regardless of how you get it into your blood stream.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Who is selling the raw powder? TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
man i wish someone would let me know this stuff. :) I don't see it in the member store?? Where is it... TTY

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Ok now it gets worse... I am officially a retard and should not be helping people out.. I was thinking of the cyclo-1-test.. I am stupid and sorry for any misinformation. I have heard nothing on the hydroxy test.... :( TTY
I agree and from now on I will post this any time I see you have typed something:

BTW no offense to Canadians, but I really can't pick on Curt about being an engineer now can I? :D

:shoot: :gore:

I may pin some of this stuff later in the fall or winter and give it a shot. Looks very promising for lean gains :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
thanx man.. TTY

jediclampet

Awards
I read that hydroxy test has anti-e properties. Have there been any reports on the associated risks for hair loss yet?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I read that hydroxy test has anti-e properties. Have there been any reports on the associated risks for hair loss yet?
I have read no reports from any users that have complained of such.

SteveDFW

Awards
What are the resuly, benefits, & sides of hydroxy test as compared to 4AD?

Last edited:

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
no aromatization + anti estrogen qualities similar anabolic profile maybe slighly less.

SteveDFW

Awards
what about sex drive enhancement as compared to 4AD?

intel55

Awards
So can I expect this LGP 1-T/HydroxyTest - 4g 1-Testosterone, 8g 4-AD, 3g Hydroxy-Testosterone to give me about 75%+ of the results of T-1 Pro??? I am two weeks away from a T-1 Pro cycle and this looked interesting.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I do not think that anyone is really qualified to say what kind of gains one could expect w/4-Test compared to 1-Test as it is simply too new. Given that it cannot convert to estrogen, and is already an active hormone, I do not think you could go wrong w/it in a transdermal mix.

jediclampet

Awards
So would aggression or lethargy be a more likely side?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
So would aggression or lethargy be a more likely side?
Lethargy should not be a side effect. All user reports that I have read have not complained about lethargy one time. In fact, just the opposite.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I like hormones that are already active before conversion.. heheheh Isn't thata steroid.. :) J/K .. TTY

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by custom
I do not think that anyone is really qualified to say what kind of gains one could expect w/4-Test compared to 1-Test as it is simply too new. Given that it cannot convert to estrogen, and is already an active hormone, I do not think you could go wrong w/it in a transdermal mix.
Agreed and well said IMO. :) Anyone care to comment on PA's views at BB.com however?:

"4-hydroxy is not an intermediate for any AAS. It is not an intermediate for any anti-estrogens either, though it is a metabolite of formestane.

I know of no evidence that the 4-hydroxy increases affinity to the estrogen receptor. If it does then that would be a bad thing, not a good thing.

The compound is significantly weaker then testosterone as an anabolic. This is what the literature says. I do not know what literature you are referring to when you say its "very anabolic". Are you selling the stuff or something???

What do you mean there is "no special breakdown in the liver, there fore its a poor oral?" that sounds totally contradictory

All in all, this compound IMO holds very little promise"

here is the thread, anyone:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=142491

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Problem with this that is that with any "new" hormone there comes a period when people are trying to find the niche in which the hormone fits. People on animals board are saying its a strong anabolic comparable to eq which makes sense since in literature it is 70% as anabolic as test which is right around where eq is. Comparing it to a compound like trenbolone it looks like crap and its expensive but it has its uses, in a stack with test as a secondary anabolic, or as a standalone with few negative sides.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I think you are right on the money here magmaster. It probably isn't the best anabolic to use by itself if you are looking for massive gains. It would make a great stack though since it has no conversion side effects. The OH on the 4th position should provide roughly the same set of effects as both well know steroids Clostabol and Steranabol. Both of these molecules have been described by Big Cat as near perfect steroids from a side effect/potency ratio.

Again, maybe OH-Test will not impart the massive gains that one would see from Tren or Test, but it is legal, it is very safe and is effective. Also, I prefer the gains made by substances like EQ since I believe the slower gains are easier for your body to maintain long term. THat is just my theory. I think OH-Test has a lot of uses and I personally plan on maintaining a large stock of this item and OH-Nandralone when the ban goes through. I am 32 though and the thought of a seriously reduced risk steroid is very appealing. Ones thoughts tend to change as one gets older though...young people might want mass no matter the side effects like bloat and hairloss. I beleive this compound is vastly superior to 4-AD and rivals 1-Test in usefullness in a stack.

EDog

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The oh-nandrolone.. Did someone actually make that already. i thought it was a concept that they might make... Do you have any info??? TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey does someone sell the Raw powder.. TTY

canadaguy

Awards
I'm pretty sure that CSS has a product out already with OH-nandrolone. "TMM-100"

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
im also fairly certain instynct will have it

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Who is making the raws???? TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
hehehehe. Its always China but who has the raws here??? Is anyone selling them yet??? TTY

Retired*now legalgear.com*

Banned
Awards
Yeah,

Steranabol is OH-Nandrolone and there are powders out there with this compound in them. I don't know why this would be considered legal, but no one seems to have a problem. Steranabol is has good activity and so does Clostebol with a Cl at the 4th position instead of a OH, but they should have the same activities.

We have the raw OH-Test powder coming in. As I said, this is a cool compound IMHO.

EDog

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You will be selling the raws???? of both OH's .. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
heheheh.. Did you just redo your website.. I guess its an ongoing thing.. But last time I was there you did not show it....

NO one has ever answered my question on dosages yet.. What were the dosages that were being injected on animals board??? This will give us some idea at what dosage to use it in a topical.... Let me know.. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Will you guys be carrying the methy 1-test if it comes out???? TTY

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
i think guys were doing 100 mg a day and up but I am not sure

Retired*now legalgear.com*

Banned
Awards
I thought they were doing 75mg a day (about 1 cc).

EDog

SteveDFW

Awards
I was looking for as non-kit recipe (i.e. %BA, %BB, etc...)