Halodrol or Oral Turinabol

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Hi,
I have already 3 hdrol bottles inside my closet but now I have the chance to get 2 oral turinabol bottles relatively at a cheap price.
I have always wondered about hdrol toxicity on my liver. In fact, I was going to run it for 4 weeks only at 50mg/day because I dont like to play hard with the orals.

My questions are the following:

Will be oral turinabol more or less toxic at an accurate dosage to obtain the same results with hdrol??

I have not seen too much bloodworks on halodrol but they looked pretty bad to say the least. Was that usual?? I always heard hdrol was pretty mild...:think:

The third question is pretty dumb but I must ask... I will do Mohn soon for 6weeks at 30-40mg, should I expect mild effects on my liver at this dosage or could it be compared to hdrol at 50mg for 4wks???:fool2:

Thanks for the feedback and please, excuse me for my english ;)

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
i'll bump your thread up, but also want to ask a question in relation to halodrol. i just finished about 20 days of 11oxo seems like i got some leaning out not much anything else no shut down to report at all its suppose to be a mild ph, and using the recommended over the counter pct 6oxo extreme. how long should i wait before i use halodrol, i have a month supply of it?

i think halodrol can be taxing on the liver take proper precaution as i would.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
i think halodrol can be taxing on the liver take proper precaution as i would.
Of course halodrol will be taxing on the liver, i will run liver support with it and even liver longer from thermolife, my question was about how hard could it be on the liver. A comparation between it and havoc and similar products (mohn for example) could be great (yeah, i know sdrol is pretty harder on lipids, so please avoid sdrol reference)

About your 11-oxo questions I would wait months (I dont rely very much on hormonal supps to improve my physique and make gains, I consider them just a help) but hey, its just me and my philosophy...

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
so, any thoughts???

Should I go with oral turinabol or halodrol?? Which one is more toxic turinabol or hdrol???

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Oral Turinabol is Haladrol isn't it?
No, although they are closely related.

Perhaps you are thinking of the Halodrol clone called Oral Turinadrol? In that case they would be the same.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
I recently finished a 5 week h50 cycle. I used milk thistle, NAC, and liverlonger while on. I took only 50mg's a day. Blood work was done around week 3. No noticable increase in liver values at all. Only side was low HDL. I expected that. mohn is also mild. I've never used turnibol, so I can't comment. I will say that everyone is different. The only way to know how these compounds affect you is to got blood work done. What's true for me, may not be the same for you. I've known some foolish people who ran M1T like it was vitamin C when it 1st came out and somehow survived unscathed. I've know others who ran short cycles of it at low doses and had elavated liver values for months after. Have blood work done to be sure. It takes the guess work out. And you'll know for sure how a substance is affecting you. Good luck.

dacode732

Awards
I just started researching Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at hemadrol, H-drol, methyl-drol, S-Drol, 1,4 AD Bold, and halodrol liquidgels. But using any combination of these I would think would be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Turinabol by itself. Also I would think I would see faster and more results using Turinabol. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? Thanks

33 years old
120lbs.
5-5

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I have already 3 hdrol bottles inside my closet but now I have the chance to get 2 oral turinabol bottles relatively at a cheap price.
I have always wondered about hdrol toxicity on my liver. In fact, I was going to run it for 4 weeks only at 50mg/day because I dont like to play hard with the orals.

My questions are the following:

Will be oral turinabol more or less toxic at an accurate dosage to obtain the same results with hdrol??

I have not seen too much bloodworks on halodrol but they looked pretty bad to say the least. Was that usual?? I always heard hdrol was pretty mild...:think:

The third question is pretty dumb but I must ask... I will do Mohn soon for 6weeks at 30-40mg, should I expect mild effects on my liver at this dosage or could it be compared to hdrol at 50mg for 4wks???:fool2:

Thanks for the feedback and please, excuse me for my english ;)
For me Halodrol-50 and Hemadrol were very easy on my liver and I took liver support on for only PCT. I had bloodowrk done before and after. My liver was just fine. I will admit my cholesterol was off a bit. My diet prob help with that too lol.

Halodrol is the PH to Oral-Turnaibol so I would say that its fairly mild. I haven't seen any neg bloodwork with this compound.

I can't help u with the Mohn question.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
OT is going to be alot better IMO.
i would hope so. i ran 6 weeks of Halodrol at 75mg and it was pretty mild. solid...but mild. Thinking of giving OT a try to see if it is better

As for liver values I combined it with Liver Longer and my liver values 2 weeks into the cycle were lower than when i started.
i won't have it checked again till i get done with my post cycle therapy.

Last edited:
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot of OT logs. Most seem very positive.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Is OT only available underground, like dbol or all the other illegals or can I find it somewhere online if I search?

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Is OT only available underground, like dbol or all the other illegals or can I find it somewhere online if I search?
OT is as illegal as dbol.

Dont make me wrong but, seriously, cant understand why you responded to my question (so firm statement) considering you dont even know what turinabol is:wtf:

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
I would say anything is going to have potential to harm your liver but even tho Halo and OT are mild you should always be prepared and have a good PCT planned out and a SERM. Also, get blood work before, during if you can, and after. From what I've read Halo is a derivative of OT or has some form of the chemical in it not positive but the info is definitely all over the forums also I believe this is what the Washington Post was b*tchin about in that article about Halo-50. A friend of mine just got his OT 10mg x 100 today and is selling is original Halo. He ran 2 cycles of Halo and had great success but he wants to go straight to the source of Halo which i guess is the OT. I would go with the OT and just do some searching and prepare a kickass PCT and you and your liver should be ok. But from what I've been reading both of these are mild so I think your good to go. Hoped that helped.