juggernaught nutrition

C

cromwell

Awards
I am considering running a few of their products. PH to be specific. Does anyone have any feedback on this company? My previous experience is 4ad, 1T, etc( um, not all at the same time!) pretty much all of the phs except the newer stuff. I am 40, and of course will use a serious post cycle therapy.
Oh, and my goals are pretty much 10 or so ibs, and getting a bit harder. I do not want serious sides, and will sacrifice gains for a cleaner beast.I am looking at h50 or what proports to be OT.
thoughts?

Last edited:
ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
My first cycle I ran the halo clone called Oral Turinadrol...

I've heard bad reviews from others but I ran it before I knew about AM and I thought it was awesome!!! I think first cycles will always be great, but it def. worked for me. I'd stay away from the Winztrol though. I got way too shutdown with running that with Trenadrol.

The Oral Turinadrol is perfect for your goals. I put on a solid 15 pounds upon completion of PCT, and it was all lean..

Good luck with your decisions!!!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i have a customer who was hard core with there stuff and it all seems to work rather well. to this day he still swears by it all

C

cromwell

Awards
My first cycle I ran the halo clone called Oral Turinadrol...

I've heard bad reviews from others but I ran it before I knew about AM and I thought it was awesome!!! I think first cycles will always be great, but it def. worked for me. I'd stay away from the Winztrol though. I got way too shutdown with running that with Trenadrol.

The Oral Turinadrol is perfect for your goals. I put on a solid 15 pounds upon completion of post cycle therapy, and it was all lean..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/smilies/banned.gif
Good luck with your decisions!!!
Ok, so its halodrol. Good advice. Anyone elso on this company? Incidentally, I have also run M1T, no problems (ran as a standalone, just for hardness etc) and M1P, suck as and major shutdown, which is why I avoid progestins(among other reasons) Thanks for the input:thumbsup:

B

Barbell500

Awards
Some of my friends used Pherabol by Juggernaut and they got 0 gains. Nothing.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Crap I bought some phera bol on sale a few weeks ago, anyone want a couple of bottles!

Just Kidding

I'll probably try it anyway

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
really sinner?

You have some personal experience with it?

maybe it is just under dosed as many have reported?

I should just try an extra capsule after the first week if I don't see results?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is from their very first batch. From what i've heard, it was actually overdosed (~11mg per cap). Maybe they got crappier with subsequent batches.

It could also be the fact that it's a pheraplex clone. Not everybody is a fan of the phera, I've seen a several occasions where people have been displeased with it. I think is more that these designers are often dosed for people who have never done 'real' steroids. A lot of the people who didn't seem to like it have also had a little more extensive cycle histories than myself.

What where you dosing it at? My guess is that you probably weren't taking enough to get an effect.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
well I'm a hoarder by nature. When I get around to it I will try the recommended dosages on week 1 and bump them up on week 2, then go crazy on week 3 if I don't get results.

Phera sounds interesting because I enjoy the wet gear on occasion. Most of the legal sups are dry, and some wet gains would be interesting.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I'm a hoarder by nature. When I get around to it I will try the recommended dosages on week 1 and bump them up on week 2, then go crazy on week 3 if I don't get results.

Phera sounds interesting because I enjoy the wet gear on occasion. Most of the legal sups are dry, and some wet gains would be interesting.
I ran 2 pretty good bulk cycles on it last year. If anything, I would say to start with 4 and work your way up based on the assumption that you are bigger than me (I'm 5' 8", 185ish, and ~10bf%)

C

cromwell

Awards
Some of my friends used Pherabol by Juggernaut and they got 0 gains. Nothing.
First, I want to thank everyone who has responded so far. There is a reason why I avoided the boards for awhile, but this one seems more user friendly and helpful.:cheers:
Ok, so based on whats available commercially now, and I'm including the max's etc (ie ergo max) any other favorites?
I just don't have the time used to to dig thru all this stuff, and although I do have a chemistry backround i will admit It is very easy to get confused with this stuff. Eg real OT as opposed to what is being sold. Close but not the same.
i plan on doing 2 cycles in the next 6-8 months, both largely "dry" (love that description)
Please continue with your input:djparty:
I really wish 4ad and IT were still around

C

cromwell

Awards
Ok, so its halodrol. Good advice. Anyone elso on this company? Incidentally, I have also run M1T, no problems (ran as a standalone, just for hardness etc) and M1P, suck as and major shutdown, which is why I avoid progestins(among other reasons) Thanks for the input:thumbsup:
I considered trenadrol, but looking at what it proports to be scares my liver....what was your experiece on it? Btw I love the disclaimer with it..."contains chemicals now to cause birth defects in the state of California"
Good thing I am not pregnant or living in California:lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I considered trenadrol, but looking at what it proports to be scares my liver....what was your experiece on it? Btw I love the disclaimer with it..."contains chemicals now to cause birth defects in the state of California"
Good thing I am not pregnant or living in California:lol:
Trenadrol, provided it is what it says on the label (there's been some dispute), is not an 17a-alkylated steroid. It is essentially a trenbolone molecule with an ether instead of an alcohol on the 17b carbon.

S

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Juggernaut is legit.

They were a brand/label created by a board sponsor.

C

cromwell

Awards
Trenadrol, provided it is what it says on the label (there's been some dispute), is not an 17a-alkylated steroid. It is essentially a trenbolone molecule with an ether instead of an alcohol on the 17b carbon.
Yeah, I'm rusty and it's been 15 years since i took organic chem. Also as i said, looking at all this **** gets confusing. Good point however, cheers. I have also looked at the controversy about what it is. It is clearly NOT what they quote from VIDA. Good thing too! Trenadrol experience anyone?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks on h-drol and Juggernaut WinZtrol (@ 300mg for 5 weeks) and no shutdown or shrinkage. Super dry joints though.

Stuff is great. I was at 100-200mg for first cpl weeks then after speaking to someone I tried 300mg without any sides and I've gotta say this stuff is niice. I'm leaner and much MUCH harder...

To poster up above - I think the TRN is what caused the shutdown in that stack...but I'm about to enter my post cycle therapy so we'll see how it goes.

C

cromwell

Awards
6 weeks on h-drol and Juggernaut WinZtrol (@ 300mg for 5 weeks) and no shutdown or shrinkage. Super dry joints though.

Stuff is great. I was at 100-200mg for first cpl weeks then after speaking to someone I tried 300mg without any sides and I've gotta say this stuff is niice. I'm leaner and much MUCH harder...

To poster up above - I think the TRN is what caused the shutdown in that stack...but I'm about to enter my post cycle therapy so we'll see how it goes.
Thanks for the input. I would agree with the TRN causing the shutdown(although this can be individual). The joint issue is simply caused by very low estrogen levels. The only thing I can potentially see helping this is maybe fish oil(it's good for everything else)
I more or less decided to run an H clone for juggernaught and furazadrol. I was hoping to get legit 'Var but thats to shaky right now. Will log. At my age 41 and given my sport (MMA) the joint issue is troublesome, but....:bruce2:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm taking high amnts of fish oil - around 10g ed (not quit mega-dosing) and taking cissus right now. it's working great :good:

C

cromwell

Awards
yeah I'm taking high amnts of fish oil - around 10g ed (not quit mega-dosing) and taking cissus right now. it's working great :good:
I will up my dosage from 3g then, although just genearally, it does so much else:thumbsup:
I have not used cissus before, but the juggernoaught h clone includes it so....