epidrol , how toxic ?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
D'oh, wrong company:icon_lol: . I think its not that bad, but I have seen a neative lipid panel on a run of Epithio's before. My bloodwork was no worse than it was on Halo.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah its def the other company. i think its genera but im not sure

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about this as well.

How hepatoxic havoc/epidrol/epistane/whatever-name-they-give-it is in comparison to stanozolol or dianabol.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It seems everybody is marketing it as not that toxic. I did see one person on another board say he has seen labs that are as bad as superdrol. I'm not sure if he is a personal trainer, dr., or what. My advice is to run all the proper liver, bp, chol supps like you would with anything. If its harsh it will come out eventually as more people take it that get bloodwork.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I did see one person on another board say he has seen labs that are as bad as superdrol.
That is not saying much. Superdrol was not shown to be very toxic. Granted, there were negative alterations to lipids but that is a far cry from liver toxic. If someone posts AST's & ALT's >1500 during superdrol ingestion than I might consider it very toxic.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
A DR. I know seen bloodwork of a few lifters using 60-70mg of Epi and liver values were slightly raised. Also noted there was very little suppression.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is not saying much. Superdrol was not shown to be very toxic. Granted, there were negative alterations to lipids but that is a far cry from liver toxic. If someone posts AST's & ALT's >1500 during superdrol ingestion than I might consider it very toxic.
Yeah I don't think liver is the main concern with superdrol. My main point was to take everything with a grain of salt and its best to play it as safe as possilbe. Not to mention with the short duration of 3-4 weeks that most run these orals it would take something extremley harsh to do liver damage. Sh!t even anadrol in the clinical setting would be used for months on end and for someone my bodyweight the dose would be way higher than bodybuilders would ever take.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I posted bloodwork about a month after pct using Havoc. Liver values were fine.