Turinabol question - AnabolicMinds.com

Turinabol question

1. New Member

Turinabol question

'm considering running T-Bol @ 50mg-60mg ed for 6 weeks. I will be running nolva for PCT but I am unsure on the dosage/duration for that. Can somebody advise? Is Nolva on it's own sufficient? I also have some rebound XT. Is it worth running this as well/inversely perhaps. Thanks for any advice.

Stats:

24 years old
    6ft
    190lbs
    About 12% body fat
    Training for 5 years

2. Banned

I think the standard oral nolva dosing protocol could be used (40/30/20/10).

You could probably get by with just nolva, but I would use a test booster and pry a cort controller. I have never used T-Bol but it seems pretty interesting. What made you decide to go with it?
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I think the standard oral nolva dosing protocol could be used (40/30/20/10).

You could probably get by with just nolva, but I would use a test booster and pry a cort controller. I have never used T-Bol but it seems pretty interesting. What made you decide to go with it?
    Thanks for your input. Firstly this is going to be my first ever cycle. I wanted something that would produce mainly lean gains with minimal sides. I've heard excellent things regarding this anabolic and plus I can get it fairly cheap!
    •   

4. New Member

Looking for something new!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxfish View Post
    Thanks for your input. Firstly this is going to be my first ever cycle. I wanted something that would produce mainly lean gains with minimal sides. I've heard excellent things regarding this anabolic and plus I can get it fairly cheap!
    I just started researching Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at hemadrol, H-drol, methyl-drol, S-Drol, 1,4 AD Bold, and halodrol liquidgels. But using any combination of these I would think would be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Turinabol by itself. Also I would think I would see faster and more results using Turinabol. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? Thanks

33 years old
    120lbs.
    5-5
  5. Senior Member

I believe Halo is a derivative of OT, but I'm not 100% sure. So Halo is legal, but OT isn't.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dacode732 View Post
    I just started researching Turinabol and wanted to know if you think it's good for someone my size. I was looking at hemadrol, H-drol, methyl-drol, S-Drol, 1,4 AD Bold, and halodrol liquidgels. But using any combination of these I would think would be more harmful on my liver than if I just used Turinabol by itself. Also I would think I would see faster and more results using Turinabol. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated? Thanks

33 years old
    120lbs.
    5-5
    H-drol is a derivative of turinabol but I would much rather take the real deal so to speak. Turinabol is also less liver toxic than most of the other compounds you mentioned. I would never take S-Drol as I feel there are too many side effects associated. However many users have reported excellent increases in strength an size. Much more so than turinabol.

Turniabol is often described as dianabol without the bloat. Do not expect a huge increase in weight but with diet and training spot on steady lean gains can certainly be accomplished but more importantly maintained. This is my reason for choosing.

At only 120lbs however I feel you may be jumping the gun slightly even at 5-5. How long have you been training?
  7. New Member

H-drol is a derivative of turinabol but I would much rather take the real deal so to speak. Turinabol is also less liver toxic than most of the other compounds you mentioned. I would never take S-Drol as I feel there are too many side effects associated. However many users have reported excellent increases in strength an size. Much more so than turinabol.

Turniabol is often described as dianabol without the bloat. Do not expect a huge increase in weight but with diet and training spot on steady lean gains can certainly be accomplished but more importantly maintained. This is my reason for choosing.

At only 120lbs however I feel you may be jumping the gun slightly even at 5-5. How long have you been training?
    I have been training off and on since 99'. I have used T-Bomb II recently and I have Methyl 1-D(legal gear) that I was going to start this weekend but held off because I really want something that is going to help me gain weight quickly. Perferrably something legal as one of the products I listed in my first post but if you know of something else I would love to know about it. Thanks
  8. New Member

If you can get real Tbol, do it. 50-60 mgs a day should produce decent gains. Tbol shutdown and sides are mild compared to some others.
  9. New Member

What do you think about me trying Epistane? I will give document what I eat and give my sizes and show pics over this weekend. Again thanks for the advice.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dacode732 View Post
    What do you think about me trying Epistane? I will give document what I eat and give my sizes and show pics over this weekend. Again thanks for the advice.
    Seriosuly don't think about PH's just yet, they are not toys and require serious planning and post cycle therapy.You've been training since 99 and weigh 120lbs? I think you just need to eat more my friend. Either that or you have a ridiculously fast metabolism!
  11. Recovering AXoholic

Personally, if you have access to 'the real deal', it is foolish to run an oral only cycle.

http://www.alinboard.com/showthread.php?t=9263
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Personally, if you have access to 'the real deal', it is foolish to run an oral only cycle.

http://www.alinboard.com/showthread.php?t=9263
    Not if you pulse it! Sure, sustanon and deca are mild on the liver, but there are other side effects to gear and shutdown can't be GOOD for you. Pulsing can save inexperienced users from their own ignorance. I've been weight training for 35 years and believe me, I've done some stupid stuff out of ignorance and a desire to gain muscle at all costs.
  13. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by RBKing View Post
    Not if you pulse it! Sure, sustanon and deca are mild on the liver, but there are other side effects to gear and shutdown can't be GOOD for you. Pulsing can save inexperienced users from their own ignorance. I've been weight training for 35 years and believe me, I've done some stupid stuff out of ignorance and a desire to gain muscle at all costs.
    But still you're using a somewhat mild oral steroid that was only brought to the market because the German Olympic Track Team would've gotten caught if they used Test ,Dbol, or Clostebol. Pulsing will also leads for a less effective cycle, as you will only make about 60% of the gains you would if going straight thru.Let's also not forget that there's no scientific evidence (unless you cross-reference the glucurcortoid treatment Dr. D based this protocol off of) on how safe pulsing an oral steroid is.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RBKing View Post

shut down for good? yeah right. You'd have to abuse gear for many years brotha..
  15. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by jetty View Post
    shut down for good? yeah right. You'd have to abuse gear for many years brotha..
    You misread his post. Re-read it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turinabol question
    By ofl0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 08:21 AM