Can I Drink during PCT?

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
I'm currently taking the Original halo-50 for a 6 week cycle. It's hard enough for me not to drink for the 6 weeks while on but do I have to continue for another 4 weeks w/o during PCT? I tried searching a little bit but I couldn't find exact confirmation. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Oh and don't yell at me I just want to know yes or no.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sure you can drink no one is going to stop you, but you have to take in consideration that you were on a cycle of a metlylated substance and your liver is not @ its best soo , you could be implementing more damage and slowing down the recovery process. is not recommended to drink but its up to you and how much you care about your health.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
i sometimes have lager on PCT but just not too many i some times get a low alcohol lager 2% or something, i sometimes just get the alcohol free ones to they taste alright.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking the Original halo-50 for a 6 week cycle. It's hard enough for me not to drink for the 6 weeks while on but do I have to continue for another 4 weeks w/o during post cycle therapy? I tried searching a little bit but I couldn't find exact confirmation. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Oh and don't yell at me I just want to know yes or no.
Self-Control is something you should master before experimenting with steroids.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Self-Control is something you should master before experimenting with steroids.
tell that to chris benoit............ouch:twisted:

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
im only saying b/c its summer time but my cycle is my # 1 priority i was just wondering if it was ok during PCT but my body is still in a recovering state and seeing now it wouldn't be ideal to drink during. Thank you for answering.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
hahahahahahaha so wrong but very true and funny

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im only saying b/c its summer time but my cycle is my # 1 priority i was just wondering if it was ok during post cycle therapy but my body is still in a recovering state and seeing now it wouldn't be ideal to drink during. Thank you for answering.
well i have been known to sneak a few in every now and then,but i get my liver enzymes tested often so i know where im at.that keep me from having to guess if im gonna die of liver falure or not....

nclifterz71

Awards
you could if you wanted.......no one can tell to what extent it will affect your liver. I would say no especially if you are using a serm for your pct which i hope you are. It will also affect the amount of gains that you are able to keep.