Oral Test??

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
How efficient is oral tablet testosterone? I saw it on a website recently. I hate needles, so this would be favorable.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Alot more expesive cause you have to run them at a high dose to see effects, and the gains are not as good as injectable test. i would just man up or get someone else to inject you.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If anything, make a transdermal. Not much of the test is going to make it to your bloodstream with oral ingestion. With a dermal you can get anywhere from 20%-35% of it absorbed. I would recommend to just go with injectable test enth. You know exactly what you are getting and are guessing on how much was absorbed into your body. Plus you need to only inject twice a week and that is not very bad.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
orals

What is the diff between methyltest and andriol? Is one better?

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
What is the diff between methyltest and andriol? Is one better?
Well, methyltest is pretty liver toxic, more suitable for pre workout agressivity, do not expect noticeable gains even at high dosages and also it can aromatize pretty easily. On the other hand, andriol is not methylated, you'll need high dosages to feel it (pretty expensive i would say), you should not worry very much about gyno, but personally I would not use it as a test replacement only maybe as a complement for testosterone injections ...

Hope it helps..

cranny

cranny

Awards
Bro, andriol is crap IMO. You would have to take rediculous amounts in order to achieve anything from it. By then you would be taxing your liver too much. I would also stay away from anything methylated; too liver toxic IMO. My advice would be to get over the fear of needles. I had the same delima. All I researched were orals in the beginning. The more I researched the more I found that injectables were the way to go. They're so much safer IMO. It took me forever to give myself that first poke. Once I did it I wondered what all the fuss was about. If it's that bad for you at first, get someone else to give you a poke. Glutes and delts are my fav. sites. I'm telling you it's nothing to it. Good luck w/ it.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Bro, andriol is crap IMO. You would have to take rediculous amounts in order to achieve anything from it. By then you would be taxing your liver too much. I would also stay away from anything methylated; too liver toxic IMO. My advice would be to get over the fear of needles. I had the same delima. All I researched were orals in the beginning. The more I researched the more I found that injectables were the way to go. They're so much safer IMO. It took me forever to give myself that first poke. Once I did it I wondered what all the fuss was about. If it's that bad for you at first, get someone else to give you a poke. Glutes and delts are my fav. sites. I'm telling you it's nothing to it. Good luck w/ it.
Note I said: If I had to choose between both
Also, if andriol is crap then what about methyltest???:think:
Obviously needles are waaaay better than orals, but he never asked to be convinced about pinning...he just said he will not go with needles...in fact he said he found oral test he never said even if he had other sources for gear...:think:

Not trying to be an ******* but its so easy to say do this cycle or the other...

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not even going to consider the transdermal route I mention? It is the most cost efficient way to needles in this case. You can throw regular test base into a carrier and apply to your body a twice a day. Not very hard and will get you better results for cheaper than trying to take this orally, or better for your liver than methyltest.

cranny

cranny

Awards
Note I said: If I had to choose between both
Also, if andriol is crap then what about methyltest???:think:
Obviously needles are waaaay better than orals, but he never asked to be convinced about pinning...he just said he will not go with needles...in fact he said he found oral test he never said even if he had other sources for gear...:think:

Not trying to be an ******* but its so easy to say do this cycle or the other...
No offense taken. I was just giving my opinion on andriol and anything methylated. I realize that's what he was wanting info. on but I wanted him to be aware of the potential dangers when using compounds such as these.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
No offense taken. I was just giving my opinion on andriol and anything methylated. I realize that's what he was wanting info. on but I wanted him to be aware of the potential dangers when using compounds such as these.
Ok, completely agree with you about the injectables ;)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If anything, make a transdermal. Not much of the test is going to make it to your bloodstream with oral ingestion. With a dermal you can get anywhere from 20%-35% of it absorbed. I would recommend to just go with injectable test enth. You know exactly what you are getting and are guessing on how much was absorbed into your body. Plus you need to only inject twice a week and that is not very bad.
this would be my choice here. Oral test = bad results. Bottom line. if you don't want to inject then try transdermal. Andriol (testosterone undecanoate) is so bad even the doctors don't like it for HRT.

Also Methyl testosterone is nothing like regular testosterone, not even close. it is in fact more like Dbol except it comes with about 4 times the side effects. That is why you don't ever see anybody using it. the only thing good about it is that its cheap as hell (can be bought for around 75 cents a gram, should give you an idea of how much demand there is for it)

I am going to go ahead and say it but you really aren’t ready for a cycle yet, you need to learn a lot more about steroids first.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
You need sublingual Test Prop. Need to dose 2X/day.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
How efficient is oral tablet testosterone? I saw it on a website recently. I hate needles, so this would be favorable.
Give a chemical name and you're likely to get very specific feedback.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal.

Andriol is so weak and ineffective that there pretty much is NOT oral test.

Otherwise he should go with another oral steroid or prosteroid.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would also recommend the TD Test but he asked about oral. TD Test @ 200-300mg/day is very nice :) IMHO

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
transdermal

First off, thanks for all the excellent info. so far. How are the gains for transdermal in comparison to injectable? Can you buy pre-made test patches or do you have to make your own? If so, how would you go about making your own?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, thanks for all the excellent info. so far. How are the gains for transdermal in comparison to injectable? Can you buy pre-made test patches or do you have to make your own? If so, how would you go about making your own?
There is a ton of info in the Transdermal forum....

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Gains are too dependant on a multiple variables. Diet, workouts, and in the case of TD's how long "it rubs the lotion on it's skin." I've been perusing this & other forums and from what I could tell all things being equal the gains would be very similar. You'll use ~3X the amount of Test but considering the usual price of Test base it is insignificant. I've not seen a transdermal log run for 10-12 weeks like most will on injectable Test based cycles.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
transdermal.
needles.
oral.

pick 1....
a needle is smaller then ur bf's _ _ _ _

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
why go with test ?, there are a lot of oral alternatives with more anabolic potential, less sides , not very suppressive and a lot cheaper

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
why go with test ?, there are a lot of oral alternatives with more anabolic potential, less sides , not very suppressive and a lot cheaper
:think:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
You need sublingual Test Prop. Need to dose 2X/day.
I'm not a fan of injecting or transdermals -- both are too complicated and messy. I'm a low-maintenance guy and I need simple supps. Therefore, I am intrigued by sublinguals -- simple, clean, quick. Can someone please explain the best way to take test sublingually? Which test works best? Dosage? Has anyone tried this?