Shelf Life for Research Chemicals...

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I did several searches and have not turned up any answers so I figured I might as well ask....

Just wondering how long research chemicals can be stored before they should be discarded and not used? I know theres not a set expiration but I'm just looking for someone to say "i wouldnt keep them more than X months"

It seems to be an excellent time to stock up from a certain source, so I wanted to know if it would be a good idea to get a few bottles of each chem and just hang on to them for future cycles (gonna be getting torem, tamox, dex, isotretinoin, finasteride)

Any opinions of experience is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks guys

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
I know in pharmaceutics we don't use anything from one year after it was opened, but I think that is WAY conservative, keep in a cool, dry, and dark place you should be good for at least 2 yrs depending on what it is

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I know in pharmaceutics we don't use anything from one year after it was opened, but I think that is WAY conservative, keep in a cool, dry, and dark place you should be good for at least 2 yrs depending on what it is
excellent... i was just planning on keeping it around for 6-8 months and was worried about how it would be after that long, but it sounds like i should have no problems at all

thanks for the reply!

living2die

living2die

Awards
I have had some liquid Arimidex sitting around for upwards of 1.5 yrs, and I think that its potency is down to nill...from here on out, I am going to stock with the rule of thumb in which anything that has been opened for more than a year needs to be thrown in a refuse bin !

dpfisher

Yeah RCs are cheap after a couple years especially if they were opened I'd just grab new ones... I can tell you sealed clomid's still good after a year from experience.