Votes: 31 49.2%
  • Ergomax LMG

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What do you think worked best on a pulse.. factoring in a gains to sides ratio.. What worked best?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol for sure. Since the majority of users have alot of sides with it. I enjoyed it alot during my pulse stacked with Ergo.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol.....great way to aviod sides with it..

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol... It just felt perfect. I also like a superdrol--pheraplex pulse a lot too. When I threw in some phera I could lower the cals more without feeling like crap----leaned me out really good.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the superdrol guys...did you try it on a continuous cycle before as well? Comparisons please?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
For the superdrol guys...did you try it on a continuous cycle before as well? Comparisons please?
I had tried superdrol on a continuous cycle. I dont think superdrol should ever be ran stand alone, only to compliment another cycle at a low dose. It yields amazing results, but at a pretty high price. Pulsing though, its simply beautiful. I had basically zero sides and it seemed all of the benefits of running it every day!! Dont get me wrong, pulsing epi is also very wonderful but IMO doesnt even touch superdrol with a little bit of Phera thrown in. Epi is a much nicer compound to be run continuously, but IMO is not the best compound for a pulse. Save the potent compounds for pulsing, and the mild ones for cycling.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you run your superdrol pulse and what were your gains?

Last edited:
tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
eyes wide open...

interested in the answer to this one too.

i'm gonna be pulsing superdol, and straight-cycling epi pretty soon (2 weeks).

i'll share my results. wish i had time for a log :yawn: .

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I haven;t ran a straight cycle with it yet. But I will soon. So I will compare then.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, thanks.

trend747

trend747

Awards
People who disregard pulsing disregard the evidence that it works, and it works well.

I hear a lot of guys saying, "Well, I wanna feel like I'm on..."

Listen, if you wanna feel like you're "on", then go smoke crack. Otherwise, get your butt in the gym.