Max LMG clone

LiftnIron00

Awards
does anyone know of any max lmg clones that are still out because all the ones i know of are not being sold anymore?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
There are still people that are selling the orginals, look around and I am sure you will find it.

LiftnIron00

Awards
cant find anywhere still selling it but what about x-mass? i heard it was a clone of max lmg. ive also done a cycle of x-mass a while ago and got great results but now i cant find that one either.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not positvie but I think their is one out now. I'll try and find it. If not you may want to try propadrol as I hear it is supposed to be similar. I feel ya on the max lmg though because that **** was awesome for me. A superdrol/ max lmg stack was waayyyyy stronger than straight superdrol for me. The only problem with max lmg was it made my nipples burn about half way through every time.lol. I watched it and it never developed into gyno but would be real annoying have sensitve nips for 2 weeks. LOL try explaining that one to your girl freind.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think revolt is the one I was thinking of. I know a site that had it at discount a few weeks back. I just checked it and they are out.

LiftnIron00

Awards
I'm not positvie but I think their is one out now. I'll try and find it. If not you may want to try propadrol as I hear it is supposed to be similar. I feel ya on the max lmg though because that **** was awesome for me. A superdrol/ max lmg stack was waayyyyy stronger than straight superdrol for me. The only problem with max lmg was it made my nipples burn about half way through every time.lol. I watched it and it never developed into gyno but would be real annoying have sensitve nips for 2 weeks. LOL try explaining that one to your girl freind.
yah i stacked my x-mass with some torque which is supossed to be like SD and it was a awesome cycle but thanks for the help yall i think im gonna check into the revolt

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody have any reputable clones to add to this? I know that Revolt has returned; are there any others?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have any reputable clones to add to this? I know that Revolt has returned; are there any others?
There is:
NRG-x 13ethyl tren
Tri-City 13ethyl-bolan
KS Revolt
GET SUS500

maybe a few more but not many.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I've only heard of the last two, and GET Sus is expensive...not to mention that I'm a little leary about stacking two progestins.

Oh yeah, I did see one more today, but it's really overpriced. Black China Labs 25mg x 60 caps for $45 :eek: I wish I would have kept my GL Xmass. I only paid $22 for it and it was 90 x 50mg!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ive got a bottle of the original, anyone think this would stack well with epistane? Seems it would do well for gyno protection from max lmg.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm involved in another thread elsewhere and UNCFan and I were talking about that same stack. I know guys use epi to fight gyno, but I'm not sure if it matters or not that Max LMG is a progestin. Any thoughts anybody?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
That ran through my head as well, but cant progestins convert to estrogen in a round about way? Guess it wouldnt help if epi only helps with estro gyno, maybe some vitex on and VB6 post cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That ran through my head as well, but cant progestins convert to estrogen in a round about way? Guess it wouldnt help if epi only helps with estro gyno, maybe some vitex on and VB6 post cycle.
I think to much estrogen can cause progestin effects. Dang my mind is drawing a blank on this. I am sure the Epi would help plus the B6 and Vitex.

What is a good brand of vitex? What is a good dose too?

Edit: The more I think about it should help out. Users using Sus500 aren't having issues with estrogenic sides(as of yet) and its get an ATD if I recall correctly.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention that it's two progestins...