The Benoit Cycle:Testosterone, Xanax, Adderall, Concerta, Hydrocodone, Oxycodon, Soma

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy sh*t that's a party right there...:lol:...a 10 month supply of steroids every 4 weeks??? dammmmmmmmm

AM07

Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t that's a party right there...:lol:...a 10 month supply of steroids every 4 weeks??? dammmmmmmmm
Don't forget all the Xanax, Adderall, and codeines to dull the pain away!!

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
that explains the issues a bit. butr evidently it was all steroids

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are countless steroid users who abuse the living hell out of pain killers because of the pains their bodies go through. Also from the stories i've heard here and other sites over the years, anti-d's and such are more of a norm for steroid users than I would of originally thought.

this goes back to an argument in another thread about whether or not steroids cause these psychotic issues and I still think they don't but perhaps the 'average' user of this calibre are more prone to these additional drug usage.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Also, they never name the dosage...the average dosage of A A S that should be prescribed to a TRT or HRT is under 300mgs per week. An A A S user who has been at it a long time will use 1gm + per week...this makes sense of the amounts of gear he was prescribing at least.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
You gotta get up to get down...

Xanax = Tranquilizer
Adderall = Amphetamine
Soma = Sleeping Pill
Oxy/Hydrocodone = Percocet type pain killers (opiates)
Concerta = Antidepressant

Why is it that in the huge cocktail of drugs, we will prescribe our children any one or combo of the above drugs he was taking, that various ones are KNOWN to cause suicidal urges, yet Testosterone, which occurs naturally in the body, is determined to be the problem?

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Adderall is often taken to facilitate weight loss

I had a buddy who faked ADD tests to get it. He got excessively paranoid on it and extremely anti social.

He was informed by a therapist that "speed" aggravates people with controlling personalities into becoming extremely paranoid.

Hmm....

This is more of a suspect for a 3 days of bizarre behavior than gear.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
You gotta get up to get down...

Xanax = Tranquilizer
Adderall = Amphetamine
Soma = Sleeping Pill
Oxy/Hydrocodone = Percocet type pain killers (opiates)
Concerta = Antidepressant

Why is it that in the huge cocktail of drugs, we will prescribe our children any one or combo of the above drugs he was taking, that various ones are KNOWN to cause suicidal urges, yet Testosterone, which occurs naturally in the body, is determined to be the problem?
soma is a muscle relaxant and concerta is time released ritalin