Ques about Orastan A & E

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Is it ok to do a cycle of both? And has anyone tried it? I know A is like Furazbol and E Winstrol (spellcheck them) But im lookin to do something tahts not the strong and good for strengh and there both not Methyl so its a thought. Im not even sure on the dosage yet. If not ill pick one and try with a Halodrol clone if i find out which one of them r good.

i eat iron

Awards
orastan-e is only good at high dosages. I took 100mg 1st week then 125 mg and 150 mg by week 3. Didn't notice much on 100 but once I kicked it up to 150 I saw good gains. What it does is it'll lean you out like crazy, become more vascular, but you keep your strength. It's the perfect cutter. I was on 4000 calories a day yet i still lost weight and my strength went up. definitely recommended if planning on doubling/ tripling recommended dosage

njt11

Awards
Never tried A but ran E twice. E took me around 200mg to really feel anything. Mostly strength gains and vascularity. Personally, I'd find an orastan a + orastan e cycle expensive and not worth it. I'd use something like Epistane or Halo and stack it with A or E.