Epidrol and Zol = Overkill?

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I'm going to be running a pulse cycle with epidrol starting in about a week and I was considering adding mega-zol to the last half of the cycle.

I've used zol before with nice hardening effects, dosing at 250mgs. If I use it this time, I want to go with 300mgs.

Is adding the zol pointless seeing as epistane/epidrol/havoc is supposed to dry and lean you out?

Input is appreciated.

Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pulsing zol wouldn't be the best bang for the buck seeing as how it's effects are fairly mild, probably won't see much from it. Stacking the two on a continous cycle would be a good cutting stack for sure though, just watch the joints.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so did this cycle happen? I would just run both straight thru but if you must pulse, pulse the epi.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I loved havoc/zol! ran it straight for 5 weeks and put on 12 lean pounds and had some great strength gains

not sure how it would work out in a pulse though... but you could prob run the zol straight through and pulse the epi without enduring much shutdown IMO

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved havoc/zol! ran it straight for 5 weeks and put on 12 lean pounds and had some great strength gains

not sure how it would work out in a pulse though... but you could prob run the zol straight through and pulse the epi without enduring much shutdown IMO
what did your doses look like? I thought about this but was worried about joints drying up major-like. how did they go for you?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
ran havoc 20/20/40/40/60 zol 150/150/200/200/250

had some joint ache at higher doses but cissus and flax took care of it... joints were alot worse on SD IMO

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I've started my epi pulse a couple weeks ago, and just waiting for the furazadrol to come in.

I won't be pulsing fura, but running it straight through.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I've started my epi pulse a couple weeks ago, and just waiting for the furazadrol to come in.

I won't be pulsing fura, but running it straight through.
sounds good bro, i'd DD the furazadrol if i were you... 200mg would be about right depending on your weight considering it is underdosed

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
sounds good bro, i'd DD the furazadrol if i were you... 200mg would be about right depending on your weight considering it is underdosed
I was planning on starting with at least 200mg and possibly moving my way up to 300mg depending how things go.

I used prostan and megazol before dosed at 200 and 250mgs before.
I'll see how my body reacts to fura.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on starting with at least 200mg and possibly moving my way up to 300mg depending how things go.

I used prostan and megazol before dosed at 200 and 250mgs before.
I'll see how my body reacts to fura.

yeah that sounds good... i actually ran furazadrol for 2 weeks at the end of my havoc cycle when i ran out of zol and dosed it at 6 tabs a day and it was pretty mild, possibly a slightly better effect than 250 of zol... i'd be curious to see how it works out at a higher dose over a longer period of time

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ran havoc 20/20/40/40/60 zol 150/150/200/200/250

had some joint ache at higher doses but cissus and flax took care of it... joints were alot worse on superdrol IMO
wow 60mg of havoc, i planned on doing 40mg for the last week and i thought i was pushing it. i think my pumps/aches would be horrendous @ that dose and ive made good gains with 1/2 that dse but cool to see someone tampered with that high, just glad it isnt me :)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
wow 60mg of havoc, i planned on doing 40mg for the last week and i thought i was pushing it. i think my pumps/aches would be horrendous @ that dose and ive made good gains with 1/2 that dse but cool to see someone tampered with that high, just glad it isnt me :)
yeah 40mg was the golden number for me... i really didn't notice any benefits of goin to 60 except the pumps were a little more intense