Test Flu ???

tek

Awards
dunno what it is. ever since i switch to this lab. feels im getting the test flu ?? day of shot or after i feel very tired,drained. my ankles and feet feel swollen. my dam glutes hurt like a MOFO. whats up with this ? normal ?? its Test E 300.

nclifterz71

Awards
well from what i understand test flu can affect ppl differently.......with some it can last a day or two or the entire cycle. I have never heard of the swollen feet/ankles, but the glutes hurting after pinning is not unusual. Maybe some vets will chime in.

tek

Awards
well from what i understand test flu can affect ppl differently.......with some it can last a day or two or the entire cycle. I have never heard of the swollen feet/ankles, but the glutes hurting after pinning is not unusual. Maybe some vets will chime in.
ya kinda weird stuff. dunno. not sure if i can say the brand lab on the net.might be against rules ?? =/

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dont think the lab really has anything to do with it. Just has to do with how your body is reacting to it.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I personally think it might have a lot to do with what else they put in the oil. For example, I homebrewed some test prop using Synovex pellets. I know the test itself is legit, but it gave me a mild "flu" and a killer cough for almost a week. I think it was the solvents used in the homebrew kit.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the swollen anlkes is from estrogen conversion and subsequent metabolite imbalance.

The rest just sounds like either very mild test flu or just general fatigue.

tek

Awards
I personally think it might have a lot to do with what else they put in the oil. For example, I homebrewed some test prop using Synovex pellets. I know the test itself is legit, but it gave me a mild "flu" and a killer cough for almost a week. I think it was the solvents used in the homebrew kit.

going on 2wk. i got it real bad last night. temp went up to 99.2 then slowly came down. over the wks it should go away ??

tek

Awards
the swollen anlkes is from estrogen conversion and subsequent metabolite imbalance.

The rest just sounds like either very mild test flu or just general fatigue.
should i drop the dose down ?? running 600mgwk. 300 MON 300 THUR. i like when i ran 500wk.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt drop it down. if youre getting test flu from 600mgs a week, dropping it by 100mgs really shouldnt make too much of a difference.

just ride it out, test flu wont kill ya and it will go away with time. have you added in an anti aromatase product?