m1t + tren stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhptech

Awards
im a relative newbie in the whole anabolic scene but not illiterate..

i have a couple vials of trenabol depot 100 and some m-test kickin around

i like the results of m1t, not too bad but i have a buddy who said tren turned him evil from the aggression

i was thinkin maybe if i did a small dose of tren and my regular dose of m1t (15mg) a day, if that would increase my gains alot without killing my liver

any tips? ideas? recommendations? all feedback greatly appreciated

im 150lbs, normal cal intake 2100 calories, dietting cal intake 3500 - 4000 calories

i know tren is a little more for cutting but i also heard you make great gains

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
im a relative newbie in the whole anabolic scene but not illiterate..

i have a couple vials of trenabol depot 100 and some m-test kickin around

i like the results of m1t, not too bad but i have a buddy who said tren turned him evil from the aggression

i was thinkin maybe if i did a small dose of tren and my regular dose of m1t (15mg) a day, if that would increase my gains alot without killing my liver

any tips? ideas? recommendations? all feedback greatly appreciated

im 150lbs, normal cal intake 2100 calories, dietting cal intake 3500 - 4000 calories

i know tren is a little more for cutting but i also heard you make great gains
I would say at 150 lbs what you need to do is increase your cals from 2100 to 4000, jump on some creatine and whey, and than workout naturally for about three years until you reach your genetic limit. During those three years you can study up on anabolic steroids and than by the time your ready you may have a better chance of not wrecking your system by stacking these two compounds in a newb cycle.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
m1t and tren is a terrible cycle for a newbie, heck, its a terrible cycle for anyone!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
m1t and tren is a terrible cycle for a newbie, heck, its a terrible cycle for anyone!
yep

and at 150 lbs i hope you are 5'4
eat up

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Although this stack is completely unsafe and should not be done by anyone except maybe the most experienced users, it would be a heck of a mass and strength stack...lol

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
yep

and at 150 lbs i hope you are 5'4
eat up
Seriously. If you absolutely have to do a cycle, do something mild. At 150# you'll probably see great gains. M1T and tren are probably THE two harshest steroids on the planet. There is really no need to combine them.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I cringe at the thought.... It would turn me into one hell of a crabby ***** also. Terrible idea..... And how long have you been on m1t at 15mg a day? How are you only weighing 150?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
but not illiterate
Then you need to read, then read some more. When you have done that come back and ask good, solid questions.
Unitl then I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Haraldscicis777 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 6
DonnyG Anabolics 34
Anabolics 15