11OXO with SD question

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm running 11OXO alongside superdrol. I've been taken 450mg of 11OXO split in two doses of 3 pills each everyday so my questions is this: should I consolidate the 11OXO to just one does?

I take my first dose of 11OXO with my lunch (~12-1pm), SD about 30 min prior to workout(~5pm), then second dose of 11OXO with dinner (~7pm).

Any thoughts on this?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Are you bulking or cutting?

Take the first dose of 11OXO in the morning first-thing. That's when cortisol is highest.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I am bulking but I am wanting to do it somewhat clean, hence the 11OXO. Thanks for the advise, I'll switch to taking the first dose in the AM. Thanks again! REPS

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I am bulking but I am wanting to do it somewhat clean, hence the 11OXO. Thanks for the advise, I'll switch to taking the first dose in the AM. Thanks again! REPS
Well the "clean" part is going to depend a lot more on diet than on 11-OXO. But 11-OXO should help switch the fat/muscle balance further in the muscle direction.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Well the "clean" part is going to depend a lot more on diet than on 11-OXO. But 11-OXO should help switch the fat/muscle balance further in the muscle direction.
You are absolutely right, I was walking out the door while I was writing that. I should have worded it differently. I basically want to keep the fat as low as possible with my already clean diet. Thanks for the input.

insane lifter

Awards
how much s-drol are you using and how long of a cycle are you running. I am going to do this cycle later, but I am going to add furazadrol and use it as a cutter. Oh yeah,any sides yet.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 2 and the Superdrol is at 10mg. I will probably up it to 20mg next week. No sides, put on 2.5 lbs already and strength is already up. No shrinkage yet either.

I'm very happy with how things are going on this cycle.