Propradrol vs. Furazadrol vs. Revolt

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

Propradrol vs. Furazadrol vs. Revolt

Basically what i am dealing with here is battle of the non-methyls. I realize that propradrol and revolt are both progesterones. I am running my 12 week cycle of test e and wanted to kick start with a non-methyl oral. I am looking for the most mass not necessarly the most dry. Ive done research on all of them just wondering what you guys thought.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.28%

Mass-Revolt
    Lean muscle-Propadrol
    Cut-Furazadrol
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

thats what i thought thanks for the backup mike......i guess im gonna run the revolt since people have had good mass gains with the max lmg
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.71%

Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    Mass-Revolt
    Lean muscle-Propadrol
    Cut-Furazadrol
    This seems about right. I'm using Propadrol for a clean bulk right now and I could see using it for a cut. But I would never expect a lot of mass with it. Good luck!
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So why not to stack propadrol+furazadrol?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

I'd never touth propadrol due to it being a progestin
  7. board observer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.92%

Quote Originally Posted by adil View Post
    I'd never touth propadrol due to it being a progestin
    So is Revolt. So is Phera-Plex.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

im actually running propadrol right now and i have gained 4 pounds in a week. It's making me hungrier than hell and I'm also sweating like a pig but all seems to be good.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sort of on topic.......

Specifically, how NON-toxic are these non-methlyated prohormones?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I was going to stack 11 oxo with furazadrol pulsed but I have a bottle of propadrol also and I have some doubts about what would be the best stack? What do you guys think?
    They are toxic but I m sure a lot less toxic than methylated products(the liver will be fine but the lipids no).
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

i'm no chemist but id say furz and prop
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Moyer View Post
    So is Revolt. So is Phera-Plex.
    Phera is not a progestin, it's an androstane...it's desoxymethyltestosterone! Progestins are estra/19-nor based (and apparently "gona" is progestin related as well...probably some older obsolete term that is used in a similar fashion as to how Gaspari used older terms for halodrol's nomenclature).

Anyway...it has been argued that all orals exert at least a minimal amount of progestin type sides, but it's usually not enough to even be taken into consideration...There was a thread that talked about this quite a while ago and it included Superdrol and Phera in the discussion. Many people skimmed through it and I believe that is why some people believe Phera and/or Superdrol to be progestins

Oh yea...and for size, definitely go with the Revolt, but prepare for a fair amount of bloat...keep those bp supps handy!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  13. board observer
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.92%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Phera is not a progestin, it's an androstane...it's desoxymethyltestosterone! Progestins are estra/19-nor based (and apparently "gona" is progestin related as well...probably some older obsolete term that is used in a similar fashion as to how Gaspari used older terms for halodrol's nomenclature).

Anyway...it has been argued that all orals exert at least a minimal amount of progestin type sides, but it's usually not enough to even be taken into consideration...There was a thread that talked about this quite a while ago and it included Superdrol and Phera in the discussion. Many people skimmed through it and I believe that is why some people believe Phera and/or Superdrol to be progestins

Oh yea...and for size, definitely go with the Revolt, but prepare for a fair amount of bloat...keep those bp supps handy!
    Maybe I was smoking crack recently?

I could SWEAR that MaxLMG (and Revolt/X-Mass) were unmethylated versions of the old ErgoMax. Looking at the chem name though, that's apparently not the case. I wonder where the **** I got that idea? It's been a long week...

Oh, and Propadrol is very similar(if not identical) to Revolt, but it contains an added AI.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I could SWEAR that MaxLMG (and Revolt/X-Mass) were unmethylated versions of the old ErgoMax. Looking at the chem name though, that's apparently not the case. I wonder where the **** I got that idea? It's been a long week...

Oh, and Propadrol is very similar(if not identical) to Revolt, but it contains an added AI.
    You work for my buddy Keith dontcha??
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any ideas who to stack furazadrol and propadrol?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

**** happens, lol! Propadrol and Revolt have similar nomenclature, but are not the same ingredient. Yeah, they are both progestins, but look at as comparing Tren to Deca (also both progestins).

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Any ideas who to stack furazadrol and propadrol?
    Mabey RA will chime in for you...he seems to have a pretty good grasp on this sort of stuff.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

hmm why bp supps? I would think that the bloat means increased water retention which wouldn't raise bp...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hmm why bp supps? I would think that the bloat means increased water retention which wouldn't raise bp...
    Nope...I understand your logic and previously thought the same thing...BUT...Bloat/water retention can cause high bp. I believe it's one of the reasons salt is said to raise blood pressure (b/c it causes water retention). Water retention is not the same thing as water consumption. It's weird, but if you look into and understand the actions at work you'll find that in many cases increased water consumption can help reduce bloat
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%

I'm pretty sure that bloat/too much water retention causes high bp...I'll look into it though and post back...
    I think bloat does = higher bp

Salt intake increases water retention and a bump in bp.
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I ask cause i'm going to do an epi/revolt cycle in nov, so want to be prepped
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%

I ask cause i'm going to do an epi/revolt cycle in nov, so want to be prepped
    Well avoiding most or close to all salt intake should keep the bp area at bay, but still have some celery seed in stock.

I hate it when those sudden nose bleeds pop up on me in public.

Did you push your cycle from oct to nov?
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

Well, I'll probably start that last week of october the pal transformation contest ends oct 22nd. My normal bp is normal, around 120/75. I'll be taking cycle support too which should help.
    This space for rent

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    I think bloat does = higher bp

Salt intake increases water retention and a bump in bp.
    Yeah, I had a brain fart and immediately edited my post after making the original (still cloudy from celebrating the wife's b-day last night).

Epi and revolt sounds like an awesome combination. I look forward to hearing the feedback on that...the Cycle Support will definitely help with the bp. Thanks for mentioning it.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%

Well, I'll probably start that last week of october the pal transformation contest ends oct 22nd. My normal bp is normal, around 120/75. I'll be taking cycle support too which should help.
    Cycle support will help, since you get the best of both worlds in hawthorn and celery seed.
    Hawthorn = slow acting
    Celery = fast acting

Your stack should be sick in the strength department, you are going to log it?
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%

Yeah, I had a brain fart and immediately edited my post after making the original (still cloudy from celebrating the wife's b-day last night).
    Lol, its all good. It happens to everyone.
    Also, grats on your wife's bday.
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

Cycle support will help, since you get the best of both worlds in hawthorn and celery seed.
    Hawthorn = slow acting
    Celery = fast acting

Your stack should be sick in the strength department, you are going to log it?
    For sure, i'm perpetually logging I'm sort of expecting around 15-20lbs mass gain, maybe 12-15 after pct. What I'm really hoping is that the reported superfast workout recovery also works out for me. I'll be doing GVT, and if recovery is as wicked as everyone says I'll be doing super heavy plyometric calisthenics on off days
    This space for rent

27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%

For sure, i'm perpetually logging I'm sort of expecting around 15-20lbs mass gain, maybe 12-15 after post cycle therapy. What I'm really hoping is that the reported superfast workout recovery also works out for me. I'll be doing GVT, and if recovery is as wicked as everyone says I'll be doing super heavy plyometric calisthenics on off days
    15-20 sounds pretty realistic to me, at least in my mind it is.
    I did havoc + propadrol a while back ago, and kept 12.3/.5 out of the 15 if my memory serves me correct.

I would like to read your log when it is up, I am considering gvt in the winter time also.

Good luck to you bud

Ohh yeah, also I am pretty sure you will be taking Taurine, but will it be from bulk or a product that will contain Taurine.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

15-20 sounds pretty realistic to me, at least in my mind it is.
    I did havoc + propadrol a while back ago, and kept 12.3/.5 out of the 15 if my memory serves me correct.

I would like to read your log when it is up, I am considering gvt in the winter time also.

Good luck to you bud

Ohh yeah, also I am pretty sure you will be taking Taurine, but will it be from bulk or a product that will contain Taurine.
    I take around 10g workout days as it is, 5g preworkout 5g post. It sucks getting old. Thats a large part of taking revolt to begin with, relatively "light" sides for its size gains, plus being wet so doesn't cause as much potential joint issues. I've got arthritis so thats important. And the epi is to help avoid any estrogen issues, even tho in theory revolt is non aromatizable. Too i'm going to be doing just dermacrine sustain as PCT with 2g of resveratrol a day during cycle, so I may do even better on keeping gains, as I won't face some of the issues of nolva or the other serms.

On gvt with leviathan + incarnate and 30g + of fish oils a day i gained 8lbs in 10 days. nothing hormonal. So with hormones, I can only guess really. I started doing the massive fish oils the last week of august, but between travelleing for work 2 weeks since then, I haven't been able to keep my diet where it should be or workouts, so the fact that i'm at 208 today from 198 then is pretty impressive on fish oil alone (and keeping bf)

dang, sorry about the hijack
    This space for rent

29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%

I take around 10g workout days as it is, 5g preworkout 5g post. It sucks getting old. Thats a large part of taking revolt to begin with, relatively "light" sides for its size gains, plus being wet so doesn't cause as much potential joint issues. I've got arthritis so thats important. And the epi is to help avoid any estrogen issues, even tho in theory revolt is non aromatizable. Too i'm going to be doing just dermacrine sustain as post cycle therapy with 2g of resveratrol a day during cycle, so I may do even better on keeping gains, as I won't face some of the issues of nolva or the other serms.

On gvt with leviathan + incarnate and 30g + of fish oils a day i gained 8lbs in 10 days. nothing hormonal. So with hormones, I can only guess really. I started doing the massive fish oils the last week of august, but between travelleing for work 2 weeks since then, I haven't been able to keep my diet where it should be or workouts, so the fact that i'm at 208 today from 198 then is pretty impressive on fish oil alone (and keeping bf)

dang, sorry about the hijack
    Yeah, sorry about the jacking too.
    Hey, Easy, hit me up when you get your log on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:57 PM
  2. Furazadrol Vs Bold
    By T H E O R E M in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 03:40 PM
  3. Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???
    By conan1071 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 04:52 AM
  4. Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???
    By conan1071 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:16 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 11:17 PM