Propradrol vs. Furazadrol vs. Revolt

nclifterz71

Awards
Basically what i am dealing with here is battle of the non-methyls. I realize that propradrol and revolt are both progesterones. I am running my 12 week cycle of test e and wanted to kick start with a non-methyl oral. I am looking for the most mass not necessarly the most dry. Ive done research on all of them just wondering what you guys thought.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Mass-Revolt
Lean muscle-Propadrol
Cut-Furazadrol

nclifterz71

Awards
thats what i thought thanks for the backup mike......i guess im gonna run the revolt since people have had good mass gains with the max lmg

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Mass-Revolt
Lean muscle-Propadrol
Cut-Furazadrol
This seems about right. I'm using Propadrol for a clean bulk right now and I could see using it for a cut. But I would never expect a lot of mass with it. Good luck!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
So why not to stack propadrol+furazadrol?

adil

Awards
I'd never touth propadrol due to it being a progestin

nclifterz71

Awards
im actually running propadrol right now and i have gained 4 pounds in a week. It's making me hungrier than hell and I'm also sweating like a pig but all seems to be good.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sort of on topic.......

Specifically, how NON-toxic are these non-methlyated prohormones?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I was going to stack 11 oxo with furazadrol pulsed but I have a bottle of propadrol also and I have some doubts about what would be the best stack? What do you guys think?
They are toxic but I m sure a lot less toxic than methylated products(the liver will be fine but the lipids no).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is Revolt. So is Phera-Plex.
Phera is not a progestin, it's an androstane...it's desoxymethyltestosterone! Progestins are estra/19-nor based (and apparently "gona" is progestin related as well...probably some older obsolete term that is used in a similar fashion as to how Gaspari used older terms for halodrol's nomenclature).

Anyway...it has been argued that all orals exert at least a minimal amount of progestin type sides, but it's usually not enough to even be taken into consideration...There was a thread that talked about this quite a while ago and it included Superdrol and Phera in the discussion. Many people skimmed through it and I believe that is why some people believe Phera and/or Superdrol to be progestins :thumbsup:

Oh yea...and for size, definitely go with the Revolt, but prepare for a fair amount of bloat...keep those bp supps handy!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Phera is not a progestin, it's an androstane...it's desoxymethyltestosterone! Progestins are estra/19-nor based (and apparently "gona" is progestin related as well...probably some older obsolete term that is used in a similar fashion as to how Gaspari used older terms for halodrol's nomenclature).

Anyway...it has been argued that all orals exert at least a minimal amount of progestin type sides, but it's usually not enough to even be taken into consideration...There was a thread that talked about this quite a while ago and it included Superdrol and Phera in the discussion. Many people skimmed through it and I believe that is why some people believe Phera and/or Superdrol to be progestins :thumbsup:

Oh yea...and for size, definitely go with the Revolt, but prepare for a fair amount of bloat...keep those bp supps handy!
Maybe I was smoking crack recently? :think:

I could SWEAR that MaxLMG (and Revolt/X-Mass) were unmethylated versions of the old ErgoMax. Looking at the chem name though, that's apparently not the case. I wonder where the **** I got that idea? It's been a long week...

Oh, and Propadrol is very similar(if not identical) to Revolt, but it contains an added AI.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I could SWEAR that MaxLMG (and Revolt/X-Mass) were unmethylated versions of the old ErgoMax. Looking at the chem name though, that's apparently not the case. I wonder where the **** I got that idea? It's been a long week...

Oh, and Propadrol is very similar(if not identical) to Revolt, but it contains an added AI.
You work for my buddy Keith dontcha??

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas who to stack furazadrol and propadrol?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

**** happens, lol! Propadrol and Revolt have similar nomenclature, but are not the same ingredient. Yeah, they are both progestins, but look at as comparing Tren to Deca (also both progestins).

Any ideas who to stack furazadrol and propadrol?
Mabey RA will chime in for you...he seems to have a pretty good grasp on this sort of stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm why bp supps? I would think that the bloat means increased water retention which wouldn't raise bp...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm why bp supps? I would think that the bloat means increased water retention which wouldn't raise bp...
Nope...I understand your logic and previously thought the same thing...BUT...Bloat/water retention can cause high bp. I believe it's one of the reasons salt is said to raise blood pressure (b/c it causes water retention). Water retention is not the same thing as water consumption. It's weird, but if you look into and understand the actions at work you'll find that in many cases increased water consumption can help reduce bloat :think:

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that bloat/too much water retention causes high bp...I'll look into it though and post back...
I think bloat does = higher bp

Salt intake increases water retention and a bump in bp.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ask cause i'm going to do an epi/revolt cycle in nov, so want to be prepped

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I ask cause i'm going to do an epi/revolt cycle in nov, so want to be prepped
Well avoiding most or close to all salt intake should keep the bp area at bay, but still have some celery seed in stock.

I hate it when those sudden nose bleeds pop up on me in public.

Did you push your cycle from oct to nov?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'll probably start that last week of october :) the pal transformation contest ends oct 22nd. My normal bp is normal, around 120/75. I'll be taking cycle support too which should help.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think bloat does = higher bp

Salt intake increases water retention and a bump in bp.
Yeah, I had a brain fart and immediately edited my post after making the original (still cloudy from celebrating the wife's b-day last night).

Epi and revolt sounds like an awesome combination. I look forward to hearing the feedback on that...the Cycle Support will definitely help with the bp. Thanks for mentioning it.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll probably start that last week of october :) the pal transformation contest ends oct 22nd. My normal bp is normal, around 120/75. I'll be taking cycle support too which should help.
Cycle support will help, since you get the best of both worlds in hawthorn and celery seed.
Hawthorn = slow acting
Celery = fast acting

Your stack should be sick in the strength department, you are going to log it?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I had a brain fart and immediately edited my post after making the original (still cloudy from celebrating the wife's b-day last night).
Lol, its all good. It happens to everyone.
Also, grats on your wife's bday.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support will help, since you get the best of both worlds in hawthorn and celery seed.
Hawthorn = slow acting
Celery = fast acting

Your stack should be sick in the strength department, you are going to log it?
For sure, i'm perpetually logging :) I'm sort of expecting around 15-20lbs mass gain, maybe 12-15 after pct. What I'm really hoping is that the reported superfast workout recovery also works out for me. I'll be doing GVT, and if recovery is as wicked as everyone says I'll be doing super heavy plyometric calisthenics on off days

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
For sure, i'm perpetually logging :) I'm sort of expecting around 15-20lbs mass gain, maybe 12-15 after post cycle therapy. What I'm really hoping is that the reported superfast workout recovery also works out for me. I'll be doing GVT, and if recovery is as wicked as everyone says I'll be doing super heavy plyometric calisthenics on off days
15-20 sounds pretty realistic to me, at least in my mind it is.
I did havoc + propadrol a while back ago, and kept 12.3/.5 out of the 15 if my memory serves me correct.

I would like to read your log when it is up, I am considering gvt in the winter time also.

Good luck to you bud :thumbsup:

Ohh yeah, also I am pretty sure you will be taking Taurine, but will it be from bulk or a product that will contain Taurine.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15-20 sounds pretty realistic to me, at least in my mind it is.
I did havoc + propadrol a while back ago, and kept 12.3/.5 out of the 15 if my memory serves me correct.

I would like to read your log when it is up, I am considering gvt in the winter time also.

Good luck to you bud :thumbsup:

Ohh yeah, also I am pretty sure you will be taking Taurine, but will it be from bulk or a product that will contain Taurine.
:D I take around 10g workout days as it is, 5g preworkout 5g post. It sucks getting old. Thats a large part of taking revolt to begin with, relatively "light" sides for its size gains, plus being wet so doesn't cause as much potential joint issues. I've got arthritis so thats important. And the epi is to help avoid any estrogen issues, even tho in theory revolt is non aromatizable. Too i'm going to be doing just dermacrine sustain as PCT with 2g of resveratrol a day during cycle, so I may do even better on keeping gains, as I won't face some of the issues of nolva or the other serms.

On gvt with leviathan + incarnate and 30g + of fish oils a day i gained 8lbs in 10 days. nothing hormonal. So with hormones, I can only guess really. I started doing the massive fish oils the last week of august, but between travelleing for work 2 weeks since then, I haven't been able to keep my diet where it should be or workouts, so the fact that i'm at 208 today from 198 then is pretty impressive on fish oil alone (and keeping bf)

dang, sorry about the hijack :)

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
:D I take around 10g workout days as it is, 5g preworkout 5g post. It sucks getting old. Thats a large part of taking revolt to begin with, relatively "light" sides for its size gains, plus being wet so doesn't cause as much potential joint issues. I've got arthritis so thats important. And the epi is to help avoid any estrogen issues, even tho in theory revolt is non aromatizable. Too i'm going to be doing just dermacrine sustain as post cycle therapy with 2g of resveratrol a day during cycle, so I may do even better on keeping gains, as I won't face some of the issues of nolva or the other serms.

On gvt with leviathan + incarnate and 30g + of fish oils a day i gained 8lbs in 10 days. nothing hormonal. So with hormones, I can only guess really. I started doing the massive fish oils the last week of august, but between travelleing for work 2 weeks since then, I haven't been able to keep my diet where it should be or workouts, so the fact that i'm at 208 today from 198 then is pretty impressive on fish oil alone (and keeping bf)

dang, sorry about the hijack :)
Yeah, sorry about the jacking too.
Hey, Easy, hit me up when you get your log on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
HillbillyRock Supplement Logs 2