My 1st. gyno... Help

D

Deggial

Awards
Hey!
I'm taking D-bol 20 mg ED for the first time and I have feelings of gyno in my left nipple.
What shall I do?
Can I continue my cycle and throw in some Nolva for a couple of days or should I stop my cycle and start nolva immedietly?
Any comments?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey!
I'm taking D-bol 20 mg ED for the first time and I have feelings of gyno in my left nipple.
What shall I do?
Can I continue my cycle and throw in some Nolva for a couple of days or should I stop my cycle and start nolva immedietly?
Any comments?
What do you mean by "feelings of gyno"? In other words, is the nipple itchy? do you have pain on the left side? is there a lump?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you only taking the D-Bol? Are you a power lifter of some sort?

D

Deggial

Awards
What do you mean by "feelings of gyno"? In other words, is the nipple itchy? do you have pain on the left side? is there a lump?
I have some sort of pain in my nipple.
And I definitive have a small lump in there.

D

Deggial

Awards
Are you only taking the D-Bol? Are you a power lifter of some sort?
I also take Havoc & some other supps...
Have 2 weeks left of my cycle then I begin my pct.

What shoud I do?
Continue with nolva for a couple of days and se if the lump dissapears or begin my pct right now instead?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also take Havoc & some other supps...
I'm assuming you do realize that Havoc is indeed a steroid and not just a supplement, right? The only reason I'm asking is because of the way you worded it and how you left it out of the original question.

D

Deggial

Awards
I'm assuming you do realize that Havoc is indeed a steroid and not just a supplement, right? The only reason I'm asking is because of the way you worded it and how you left it out of the original question.
Yes I do know that havoc aswell is a steoroid.
I left that out the first time because of it's low sides and I just assumed that it is the d-bols work that I now have a lump in my left nipple.
I have 2 cycles of havoc behind me & 1 cycle of ergomax lmg.
I have had no sides before that's why I assumed that it had to be the d-bol.

So...
Anyone...
DO I START MY PCT NOW OR DO I CONTINUE WITH NOLVA????

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You sir are running the absolute worst cycle I have ever heard of:wtf: . I'd terminate this cycle just out of principle. What made you think that D-Bol and Havoc made a good stack? D-Bol is a horrible drug to run as the basis of a stack. People do this with M1,4ADD, but it doesn't resact the same way as D-Bol. Urgh, please go slap yourself and begin post cycle therapy. Seriously, its likely that you have the start of gyno and need to discontinue this anyways for the sake of your health and reputation.:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you a power lifter of some sort?
BTW, this would have been the only response that I probably would have accepted for your D-Bol cycle. Next time try and do some research before you run a cycle.